Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday (54220 Views)

Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by Kingkezie: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
FOR REAL I WANT TO MARRY AN OLDER WOMAN THAN ME
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by ojaysam25(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
After all this years,this woman is still looking Good.... anyway Hbd dear....
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by Dollabiz: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
Monalisa Chinda celebrates her daughter, Tamar's 12th birthday today.

The beautiful actress shared photo of her daughter and captioned it:

"....and she is 12 today
Glory to Yahweh
#MyTamarlily...my pride❤"

Monalisa and her ex husband, Segun Dejo-Richards had Tamar before she ran away from their 5-year-old marriage due to domestic violence. He allegedly beat her so bad that she ran, leaving everything behind, before finally filing for divorce. She has since remarried.

Of all the Nigerian actresses, home and abroad, I have deep respect for Monalisa Chinda & Regina Askia. Segun Dejo-Richard never deserves a rare gem like Monalisa Chinda. Any man who beats women is not better than animals. May God bless her new home.

I haven't seen her in any movies of late. If anyone knows her recent movie, please kindly send it or the link here. Watching her gives me joy!

Happy birthday to your lovely daughter, Tamarlily ❤
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Both mother and daughters waist look quite similar in the third picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by Vulcanheph(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

Rhetorical question.
He will not respond for fear of being attacked.
The idiot is in the US and his name is Adesida Michael.
The zombie is married to an old american woman called Vivian

He is a very shameless guy deceiving members here to be feminine and always asslicking idiotic APC and lifeless Buhari
First of all the mods might ban You For attacking him.....secondly i Suspected that the guy doesn't live in Naija, because if he was living in this country and experiencing the same hardship as us he wouldn't be saying all The thrash he normally says......
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by laughitall(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
SetAEWONlukuman:
I'm a popular figure here on nairaland and off nairaland as well (if you think say Nah lie, Nah you Sabi cool

So I discovered we only have a button to only show support of view we are fond of here on nairaland, the "like" bottom. So many time have I liked post that reek of stupidly because I had no other option to show the to the poster that I noticed the emphatic stupidity. The absence of "dislike" bottom has further increase the level stupid post we have here on nairaland. So I think we should all use the almost useless "share" bottom for the purpose of dislike comment since Oga seun won't listen to us.

Set_awon_BALANCIAGA
is that your own problem mr lukumon
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by Jonovo98: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
[quote author=Riele post=86612694]

I wonder why these celebrities fall into the hands of beaters .
[color=#000000][/color]

That's because they always look for the man who is equal to they task
I mean pocket well loaded

One day we'll hear the same from Regina Daniel
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by SetAEWONlukuman: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
laughitall:
is that your own problem Mr lukumon

One of the smallest that can I think we can come together to solve. Abi you get work for me? You know I as I no get job
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by laughitall(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
SetAEWONlukuman:

One of the smallest that can I think we can come together to solve. Abi you get work for me? You know I as I no get job
oh u no get work .. no wonder u get time to fit figure this kind thing out
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by SetAEWONlukuman: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
laughitall:
oh u no get work .. no wonder u get time to fit figure this kind thing out

Do you want to come here and be casting me no? You get job for me?
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by laughitall(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
SetAEWONlukuman:

Do you want to come here and be casting me no? You get job for me?
and u are very popular in and out here ... use ur popularity get work ... what's the essence of being popular with no job ... popular jingo
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by SetAEWONlukuman: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
laughitall:
and u are very popular in and out here ... use ur popularity get work ... what's the essence of being popular with no job ... popular jingo

Is it a bad thing to make oneself happy by some imaginary fame? Well, I'm not even popular in our house

1 Like

Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by laughitall(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
SetAEWONlukuman:

Is it a bad thing to make oneself happy by some imaginary fame? Well, I'm not even popular in our house
arrange ur moniker well first ^setAWONlukuman^

1 Like

Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by SetAEWONlukuman: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2020
laughitall:
arrange ur moniker well first ^setAWONlukuman^

So you can change edit your monika here on nairaland? Bro seun is too rigid
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by laughitall(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2020
SetAEWONlukuman:

So you can change edit your monika here on nairaland? Bro seun is too rigid
who's ur bro??
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by SetAEWONlukuman: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2020
laughitall:
who's ur bro??

I wasn't talking about you. Anyone can be bro a faceless forum you know that. So bro, how are you?
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by laughitall(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2020
SetAEWONlukuman:

I wasn't talking about you. Anyone can be bro a faceless forum you know that. So bro, how are you?
continue mr lukumon bro
Re: Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday by SetAEWONlukuman: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2020
laughitall:
continue mr lukumon bro

Okay bro. How is this fal going Nah?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos / Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" / Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.