Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes (115872 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Police Arrest 4 Armed Bandits Over Zamfara Killings And Kidnappings / Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by chigoizie7(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
That is so sad for the woman.

As for the politician? I just pray that bad things keep happening to them.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
donbachi:
Dat man is a prolific failure...he has lost his place in the commity of men...I just feel for the woman.
What makes him a failure?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by delishpot: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Skmoda360:
Maybe he can't cope with the aftermath of incident, the moaning from the wife alone will keep sending shiver into his spine..... undecided

Its not easy make em dey Bleep your wife for your front......I really pity the woman sha.... lipsrsealed

How sick can you be to say a rape victim was moaning during the act? Talking with forked tongue. A woman is passing through mental and physical horror and all you have to say is she was moaning while being raped. Then you turn around to shed crocodile tears of pity for her in the end. Some Nigerian men are cursed from the cradle.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by fowlyansh181(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
I don’t blame the man and I don’t blame the woman , divorce is the best thing and only after it can both heal from that traumatic experience.. some humans can survive it while some can’t.,

2 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rosarie:
People need to look deep before getting married.
If he was rich when you met him and went broke,
Can you stay,
If you are unable to have kids,can you stay?
If you fight for each other through it all,
Stand and respect each other.
If any was falsely accused and sent to jail,
Can you stay.
So many things,
They both went through a great painful ordeal.
I Remeber when I laboured for days,I was in pain but my hubby was in worse,he was just lost,more scared than I and yet I was the one going through the process.
Some are stronger in some places whilst some are weaker.
You are meant to complete each other.
If you tell each other the deepest hurt can you move past it and be stronger
You get.
Nobody is more hurt here
They both are.
The man feels less of a man.
So many thought on the both of them.
Words will be said .
The woman who was raped may have moved on as a stronger person.
Whilst the man is still stuck on that moment.
What they needed was a good counsellor and to Remeber the word,
Till death do us part.
Marriage is deep.
So many things you can never imagine comes up.
If you both will not stick to each other through the rain and the sun please don't get married.
Word.!!

2 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by delishpot: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

What makes him a failure?

Him abandoning his kids, frustrating his wife and becoming physically violent towards her after she passed through rape. Most women would rather be beaten like the man than be rapped in front of their husbands or even in secret. If she was your sister or daughter, will you not see his actions as failure?

5 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by bluefilm: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
She must have shamelessly enjoyed the mad _fuck from the thugs.

Which must have embarrassed the man beyond his wildest imaginations.

His ego once bruised, can never be unbruised.

His final verdict: This bitch has to go!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by GOFRONT(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Chaiii.....NwaAmaikpe sha know how to pour salt inside injury........

So many women after reading NwaAmaikpe's comment on the subject matter be looking at him right now like :

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Deltatoto: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
She was sent out because she was bringing nothing aside sex. Period!!!!

Believe it or not, No man will send a useful and a woman of high value out just like that.

The only thing that kept her as a wife has been psychologically butchered and rendered useless before the man.
my dear it u like bring in dangote money to my house.i can’t stand u after been raped in front of me.my jealousy is epic I married a virgin I am easily irritated wouldn’t have married a woman that another dick has screwed.God forbid bad thg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by RxSameer(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:

Believe it or not, No man will send a useful and a woman of high value out just like that.

The only thing that kept her as a wife has been psychologically butchered and rendered useless before the man.
STFU mumu post rubbish talk yeye gal

3 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by delishpot: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:

It's still your type that they pick their corpses ontop cheap prostitutes in cheap motels. That is how you guys front in public only to be more worthless than dogs to your families in real life.

6 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Mryacks: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rosarie:
People need to look deep before getting married.
If he was rich when you met him and went broke,
Can you stay,
If you are unable to have kids,can you stay?
If you fight for each other through it all,
Stand and respect each other.
If any was falsely accused and sent to jail,
Can you stay.
So many things,
They both went through a great painful ordeal.
I Remeber when I laboured for days,I was in pain but my hubby was in worse,he was just lost,more scared than I and yet I was the one going through the process.
Some are stronger in some places whilst some are weaker.
You are meant to complete each other.
If you tell each other the deepest hurt can you move past it and be stronger
You get.
Nobody is more hurt here
They both are.
The man feels less of a man.
So many thought on the both of them.
Words will be said .
The woman who was raped may have moved on as a stronger person.
Whilst the man is still stuck on that moment.
What they needed was a good counsellor and to Remeber the word,
Till death do us part.
Marriage is deep.
So many things you can never imagine comes up.
If you both will not stick to each other through the rain and the sun please don't get married.

Very well said...I keep saying a lot of people don't understand the deep commitment and sacrifices that comes with that "for better and for worse wow" they take...

5 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Butoneday2(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Pinkie2018(f): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:

that the same thing your mother has to offer your dad. Sex too

3 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
donbachi:
Dat man is a prolific failure...he has lost his place in the commity of men...I just feel for the woman.

Don't judge yet Devil
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by CAPSLOCKED: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Every right-thinking man who was well-trained by their parents will agree that her husband did the right thing.

It doesn't matter if a married woman tastes another preek deliberately or by accident, it has the same effect on them.
It turns them to uncontrollable whores.

Since it will be very inhumane for the man to get a welder to construct a burglary protector over his wife's kpekus, he did the honourable thing by frustrating her till she realized it was time to go with her badluck because there's no way she'd still regard him as a man after tasting those 4 drug-fuelled heartless stallions's phalluses.

As long as she moaned or even shed a tear of joy while this was going on, she doesn't deserve to spend another minute as his wife.
She deserves to be even ostracized from the village since she has the manipulating nerves to make him feel guilty for this.

Only a weak man will empathize with such a lady because she could have even masterminded it just to fulfill a perverted craving of being gangbanged in front of her husband right on their marital bed.

I fear these women, it will be unwise for any man not to.

My heart still goes out to the man for the trauma he still undergoes anytime he replays the image of his wife twisting and moaning for armed robbers.
Can you even imagine his pains?

Tufiakwa!

GOAT.

6 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Skmoda360(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
delishpot:

How sick can you be to say a rape victim was moaning during the act? Talking with forked tongue. A woman is passing through mental and physical horror and all you have to say is she was moaning while being raped. Then you turn around to shed crocodile tears of pity for her in the end. Some Nigerian WOmen are cursed from the cradle.
Did you say I'm sick?.......? Read my concluding part and stay outta my mention....

You sound pained......
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by byinks(f): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
donbachi:

And you would have done differently right ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Omar09(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

GOAT.

“Greatest Of All Time” you mean wink wink?

6 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Emereolevanwill:
I hope Nwamaikpe doesn't get to see this.

He done already drop bomb

6 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by CloudResident(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:

Spot on.
Wisdom wee not keeh you!
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by segun18(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Every right-thinking man who was well-trained by their parents will agree that her husband did the right thing.

It doesn't matter if a married woman tastes another preek deliberately or by accident, it has the same effect on them.
It turns them to uncontrollable whores.

Since it will be very inhumane for the man to get a welder to construct a burglary protector over his wife's kpekus, he did the honourable thing by frustrating her till she realized it was time to go with her badluck because there's no way she'd still regard him as a man after tasting those 4 drug-fuelled heartless stallions's phalluses.

As long as she moaned or even shed a tear of joy while this was going on, she doesn't deserve to spend another minute as his wife.
She deserves to be even ostracized from the village since she has the manipulating nerves to make him feel guilty for this.

Only a weak man will empathize with such a lady because she could have even masterminded it just to fulfill a perverted craving of being gangbanged in front of her husband right on their marital bed.

I fear these women, it will be unwise for any man not to.

My heart still goes out to the man for the trauma he still undergoes anytime he replays the image of his wife twisting and moaning for armed robbers.
Can you even imagine his pains?

Half of the hypocrites blaming him won't stay with the same woman up to one month after this occurrence if it happened to them.
MN

Tufiakwa!

If the Woman in question were to be your Sister or relation how will you feel?

Be sympathetic for once Pls!

5 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by dominique(f): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
[s]She was sent out because she was bringing nothing aside sex. Period!!!!

The only thing that kept her as a wife has been psychologically butchered and rendered useless before the man.[/s]

Senseless talk from a gender confused, primitive troglodyte. If your daughter was raped in front of you, would you send her packing? Do you even think before making these shitty, sexist posts? You must have had a messed up, dysfunctional upbringing

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Bobosneh: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:

believe me sister almost every man will do the same as he. it will take the grace of God and a true strong love to overlook something like that. its a very traumatic incident for both of them.

4 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by SamOyovwi: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
I nor get you. To protect her in the midst of robbers with guns
adecz:
sad sad sad sad sad sad

A man who failed to protect
his wife, now blaming his wife
for being assaulted?

A completely yeye & irresponsible
man of the highest order...

I hope though, the the wife wasn't
moaning & shouting, HARDER!!

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Alanwalker(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
But what exactly is wrong with men of nowadays. They can't even die for their wife in peace, they don't even want to defend their wives with their lives. What happened to all the "Baby i will die for you" speeches and promises said when you were chasing your girl? Smh! So it was all a lie?
all nah scam �����
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Esbeejayou(f): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
You must be a wicked personality, Nwamaikpe. A woman was raped and you are blaming her? My God!!!! This is despicable.

That woman has been traumatized and it will take the grace of God to restore her.
The husband is a very selfish person because all he is thinking about is himself!! Not minding the woman's pains. All he is thinking of is how others have enjoyed what 'he has been enjoying'.

It's unfortunate and it was never the woman's fault.
If the accusations of the man sleeping with someone else's wife is true, then he brought this upon his wife and God will certainly judge him for that.
Rape is evil and shame to every man on this blog who is controlled by his selfishness by speaking evil of this woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Abagworo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nigerians don't believe in counseling otherwise this could have been prevented from the onset. Both of them have been unable to get over the trauma especially the man. He now sees his wife like an unfaithful whoore while the wife sees him as one who failed to save her from the rape incident. They need total rehabilitation or there end will be sad.

5 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by One4me: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
adecz:
sad sad sad sad sad sad

A man who failed to protect
his wife
, now blaming his wife
for being assaulted?

A completely yeye & irresponsible
man of the highest order...

I hope though, the the wife wasn't
moaning & shouting, HARDER!!

What kind of protection can a husband offer his wife, in the face of FOUR KILLERS with GUNS?

What will you do, if you are the husband?

Many men who have tried to play "Hero-charming hsuband" in that situation.... They were all shot dead and their wives have since re-married . grin angry undecided

And there seem to be more to the story sef!
That last paragraph from the Husband explains a lot!
Who knows, whether it was even the wife that arraigned the robberry (she said Husband was beatten black and blue in the robbery) in retalliation for her allegation that the husband was sleeping with another lady.................. and the Husband knewnwhat actually happened?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by dustmalik: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
dominique:

Senseless talk from a gender confused, primitive troglodyte. If your daughter was raped in front of you, would you send her packing? Do you even think before making these shitty, sexist posts? You must have had a messed up, dysfunctional upbringing
Remember you are a MOD. Learn to keep your emotions in check.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Alanwalker(m): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
the man was not strong enough to accept this

the woman no try ooo

lesson to ladies : never ever ever marry a politician because my sister "Odikwa risky"

Politician and evil news are like five and six

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.