Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes (115883 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Police Arrest 4 Armed Bandits Over Zamfara Killings And Kidnappings / Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by lexdino: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
adecz:
A man who failed to protect
his wife, now blaming his wife
for being assaulted?

A completely yeye & irresponsible
man of the highest order...

Going by the above comment, I doubt if you're a guy. Or maybe you've never being in a relationship with a lady before.

Married women are emotional manipulators that sends their husbands to early graves. As a married man, you must always protect yourself against your wife's manipulations if you want to live long.

I can empathize with that poor man's feelings after I read the part quoted below
The husband, Olalekan, who was in Court, denied the charges. He told the Judge that it was his wife who stopped sleeping with him adding that the wife said the robbers accused him of dating the wife of a rival politician in the area, an accusation he vehemently denied.

1 Like

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by One4me: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
byinks:

And you would have done differently right ?

Dont mind all these useless pretenders!
Shey he should form James Bond with four guns pointing at his head or is he not also traumatised?

2 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Mbcastrol(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rosarie:
People need to look deep before getting married.
If he was rich when you met him and went broke,
Can you stay,
If you are unable to have kids,can you stay?
If you fight for each other through it all,
Stand and respect each other.
If any was falsely accused and sent to jail,
Can you stay.
So many things,
They both went through a great painful ordeal.
I Remeber when I laboured for days,I was in pain but my hubby was in worse,he was just lost,more scared than I and yet I was the one going through the process.
Some are stronger in some places whilst some are weaker.
You are meant to complete each other.
If you tell each other the deepest hurt can you move past it and be stronger
You get.
Nobody is more hurt here
They both are.
The man feels less of a man.
So many thought on the both of them.
Words will be said .
The woman who was raped may have moved on as a stronger person.
Whilst the man is still stuck on that moment.
What they needed was a good counsellor and to Remeber the word,
Till death do us part.
Marriage is deep.
So many things you can never imagine comes up.
If you both will not stick to each other through the rain and the sun please don't get married.
God bless you for this, you said it all..

3 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Obodo999(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Born2Breed:
Lol

This na setup,probably by a political rival to destroy his home and he fell for it.

I am thinking the woman must have set up herself to be fvcked by these men. Very convenient that her kids were away and she was not on her period. She did it to fulfill her fetish desires. My opinion

2 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
delishpot:

Him abandoning his kids, frustrating his wife and becoming physically violent towards her after she passed through rape. Most women would rather be beaten like the man than be rapped in front of their husbands or even in secret. If she was your sister or daughter, will you not see his actions as failure?
And how did you come to conclusion that the fight between the couple was as a result of the rape?
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
He's probably only punishing her because anytime he looks at her, he remembers his own failure in his duty to profer protection. On the other hand, she probably blames him because she thinks he indirectly caused it by sleeping with another politician's wife. The marriage is finished.

On another note, these robber/rapists should have a much more severe punishment than those who just take your money. It makes no sense to destroy a whole family, if it is money they want, they should just take what is available and go.

4 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by tidalstorm(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
But what exactly is wrong with men of nowadays. They can't even die for their wife in peace, they don't even want to defend their wives with their lives. What happened to all the "Baby i will die for you" speeches and promises said when you were chasing your girl? Smh! So it was all a lie?

Why should he die defending his wife when he can divorce her and marry another wife.
You are a sadist for wanting innocent men to die.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by michaelogbejohn(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Na wao this life self, wen them talk A na B go come happen, them talk say marriage na for better n for worse, now worse don happen marriage come kpafuka
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Nadio2019: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
She was sent out because she was bringing nothing aside sex. Period!!!!

Believe it or not, No man will send a useful and a woman of high value out just like that.

The only thing that kept her as a wife has been psychologically butchered and rendered useless before the man.

How did you know that she was bringing nothing to the household apart from SEX?

Some Nigerians with this mindset!!

1 Like

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Bobosneh: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Obodo999:

I am thinking the woman must have set up herself to be fvcked by these men. Very convenient that her kids were away and she was not on her period. She did it to fulfill her fetish desires. My opinion
maybe the man did
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
all manner of cheating should be eradicated....weda intentional or accidential.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by kenfarm(m): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:

Believe it or not, No man will send a useful and a woman of high value out just like that.

The only thing that kept her as a wife has been psychologically butchered and rendered useless before the man.

A bottle of Boardwise for you.....u nail it cheesy
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by FuckThaMod: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
delishpot:

It's still your type that they pick their corpses ontop cheap prostitutes in cheap motels. That is how you guys front in publick only to be more worthless than dogs to your families in real life.
Ouch! An olosho nerve was stucked.
He said nothing but the truth! A lady should have values that makes men sees her body as bonus!

1 Like

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Badgers14: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yustash001:
The man is wicked o.....It's not her fault now

Since he is a politician, this was probably a way for his rivals wanted to "teach him a lesson"...
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by FuckThaMod: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
dustmalik:

Remember you are a MOD. Learn to keep your emotions in check.
That's how they behave.. Later they will look for the slightest mistake to ban those whose words don't tally with their opinion. Na that Seun i blame

1 Like

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by sassiemyk: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
donbachi:
Dat man is a prolific failure...he has lost his place in the commity of men...I just feel for the woman.
Nope he is not. He is psychologically wrecked, he simply can't stand the memory. Truth be told, if you are a man yourself you'd feel his pains. I pity the woman shaaa. Deep is the word.

3 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Bobosneh: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rosarie:
People need to look deep before getting married.
If he was rich when you met him and went broke,
Can you stay,
If you are unable to have kids,can you stay?
If you fight for each other through it all,
Stand and respect each other.
If any was falsely accused and sent to jail,
Can you stay.
So many things,
They both went through a great painful ordeal.
I Remeber when I laboured for days,I was in pain but my hubby was in worse,he was just lost,more scared than I and yet I was the one going through the process.
Some are stronger in some places whilst some are weaker.
You are meant to complete each other.
If you tell each other the deepest hurt can you move past it and be stronger
You get.
Nobody is more hurt here
They both are.
The man feels less of a man.
So many thought on the both of them.
Words will be said .
The woman who was raped may have moved on as a stronger person.
Whilst the man is still stuck on that moment.
What they needed was a good counsellor and to Remeber the word,
Till death do us part.
Marriage is deep.
So many things you can never imagine comes up.
If you both will not stick to each other through the rain and the sun please don't get married.
you are the most sensible person in this forum may your sense not vanish jare

3 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Lilymax(f): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:

You are so wrong. Can't believe people still reason like this. The man and his wife need to see a psychologist,to cope with the trauma of the rape, and work things out.

2 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by liverpool72(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
God forbid it doesn't happen to me
I would go to DE deepest part of this world to revenge on the robbers and their family members when judgement comes we face it.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by etibaba(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
dominique:

Senseless talk from a gender confused, primitive troglodyte. If your daughter was raped in front of you, would you send her packing? Do you even think before making these shitty, sexist posts? You must have had a messed up, dysfunctional upbringing
A moderator breaking rule number 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

3 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by drmikeadams(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin grin them politicians refuse to fix our insecurities,forgetting say e go affect them too,,make them continue to dey blow siren
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Every right-thinking man who was well-trained by their parents will agree that her husband did the right thing.

It doesn't matter if a married woman tastes another preek deliberately or by accident, it has the same effect on them.
It turns them to uncontrollable whores.

Since it will be very inhumane for the man to get a welder to construct a burglary protector over his wife's kpekus, he did the honourable thing by frustrating her till she realized it was time to go with her badluck because there's no way she'd still regard him as a man after tasting those 4 drug-fuelled heartless stallions's phalluses.

As long as she moaned or even shed a tear of joy while this was going on, she doesn't deserve to spend another minute as his wife.
She should be even ostracized from the village since she has the manipulating nerves to make him feel guilty for this.

Only a weak man will empathize with such a lady because she could have even masterminded it just to fulfill a lifelong perverted craving of being gangbanged in front of her husband right on their marital bed or even to outrightly humiliate him since she suspected he was cheating.

I fear these women, it will be unwise for any man not to.

My heart still goes out to the man for the trauma he still undergoes anytime he replays the image of his wife twisting and moaning for armed robbers.
Can you even imagine his pains?

Half of the hypocrites blaming him won't stay with the same woman up to one month after this occurrence if it happened to them.
He did for 2 years so cut him some slack.

Tufiakwa!
grin grin the gods are wise you’d deserve a seat amongst the oracles

3 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by DSoj(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Imagine she was as rich as Linda Ikeji... the husband will console her and be there for her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by cococandy(f): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
How the Nairaland moderators allow damaging comments like that from these fools Nwamaikpe and donstan go unchecked still amazes me.

Disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by ttobizz(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shameless man, you lost your balls when she was being rapped, but all of a sudden you have found them.... next time it is you they would rape. Idiat!
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by bizhop01: 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
The man is angry because of how his wife moan very loud with excitement.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
donbachi:
Dat man is a prolific failure...he has lost his place in the commity of men...I just feel for the woman.

The man cannot just bear it anymore.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
[quote author=Olalan post=86628765]The man is unfair.......the trauma rape victims go through is crazy [/quote[
There was no love in the marriage long b4 the rape.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
cococandy:
How the Nairaland moderators allow damaging comments like that from these fools Nwamaikpe and donstan go unchecked still amazes me.

Disgusting

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. It takes a real man who witnessed such to still love the wife no matter what. What if it was the man who got gangrapped by 4 beautiful women in the presence of the wife, do you think the wife wouldn't have done worst?

1 Like

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Correcto: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Some I wonder how you people reason on this platform
IamD18:

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Was it the woman's fault she got raped? The man self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.