Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (100163 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa / Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
eyinola:
peter odilis wife
Madam perpertual injunction, issalright o! 2 more years and she's gone!!!
Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
emeijeh:
After testimony sharing at SCOAN?
Noooooo!

TB Joshua must hear this!

Make I rush inform Baba T.B

but he told him not to rejoice yet, but allow God's will to prevail. Abi you neva read that too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by jojo1415: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omo see magic��

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by edoairways: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I'm surprised, I salute PDP. SS is always PDP, I wonder what rubbish was going on APC trying to rule in SS? We reject herdsmen, boko haram and bandit party in our region, I congratulate Doye diri pending his swearing in. Ex buharist and am deeply sorry. Shame on the Edo chimp of a national chairman
What has PDP achieve in the SS all these years?

13 Likes

Wrong judgment.
Even though i'm more aligned with the PDP this judgment is wrong. Same as that of Imo state.

The supreme court should have allowed Lyon to be sworn in and disqualified his deputy. Lyon would then pick another deputy. The people of Bayelsa voted for Lyon, not his deputy.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Omihanifa: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
What happened was akin to guilt by association! The sin of one affecting the other.

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by deolu2000(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
How come no reputable news media has this headline aside NL. abi OP is now the CJN Secretary ?
Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by SlayerForever: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mad oooooo!!!
Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by leicestercamper: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
This is miracle cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by JubrilBuhari: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm shocked to the bone that PDP will continue in bayelsa after years of misrule. We bayelsans must protest against this Supreme Court judgment sad
Born again Yoruba muslim, Bayelsan indeed. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Defected House of assembly members

10 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Iceberg3: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lzaa immhotep Biko bia o...is this a joke or something?!?!

Nna,that deputy governor better disappear for him life o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by osusuallstars: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Reverse IMO state supreme court judgement .
All SS and S E belongs to one family

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Banky16(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
I like this.But remember lawful votes. Am not sure is pdp
Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by edoairways: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
mauchiz:
Supreme has has pdp and apc version,
Tanko is Apc
Mary Odili is Pdp,

The supreme Court of Nigeria now declares results.

Naija I dey hail una
It is called "do me I do you"

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by josite: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
the supreme court in any country is political.dont think they are wrong to be political.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
The kinds of sums that must be changing hands at the supreme court (on both sides) must be insane!!!!
Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by nams77: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
175:
This is unbongalivable
Cartoon people. We know them

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Tbest20(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nigeria democracy not in danger now?
Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by blackboy2star(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
But you can read and comprehend huh! You can't compare both, Imo judgement does not align with Inec law whereby Accredited voters is lower to total vote... Before you start name calling am for non of the party because both have been raping us without condom.

RichDad1:
Where are those PDP miscreants ?? Time to tag US,UN, UK, EU because democracy is in danger.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by sunsewa16: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Using bayelsa to compensate for their shortcoming in IMO state, the drama continues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Iceberg3: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
deolu2000:
How come no reputable news media has this headline aside NL. abi OP is now the CJN Secretary ?

It is true o....
GOOGLE PUNCH NEWSPAPERS
Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by edoairways: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
MrPrsdent:
Wrong judgment.
Even though i'm more aligned with the PDP this judgment is wrong. Same as that of Imo state.

The supreme court should have allowed Lyon to be sworn in and disqualified his deputy. Lyon would then pick another deputy. The people of Bayelsa voted for Lyon, not his deputy.
Same way imolite voted for Emeka Ihedioha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by AmazingELixir: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Smoothwave: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shocking....

Good luck to Dickson

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Iceberg3: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
sunsewa16:
Using bayelsa to compensate for their shortcoming in IMO state, the drama continues.

My thoughts bro
Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Eficator: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Opeyemiebun:
Nigeria constitution is a joke and I believe the judiciary is confusing us the populace the more with unbelievable judgements.
If deputy and governors actually have the same ticket, why then was Faleke not sworn in as Governor in Kogi State after the death of abdulsalam?
Why was Bello brought into the fold?

Two different scenarios.
Study the law and constitution very well, then you will have answers
Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Iceberg3:
Lzaa immhotep Biko bia o...is this a joke or something?!?!

Nna,that deputy governor better disappear for him life o!

yarimo will soon come and start complaining here grin grin

sai PDP grin grin

cc gmbuharii ebenezar2020 afamed sarrki

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by rainerboy1010: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wow

A P Shhhh own the Election body

But

P D Feeder. Own the Court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Sirdiq21: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by ogbuefi677(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
slivertongue:
PDP has scammed APC at the last minute. Mary odilli panel no try at all
Do you support certificate forgery?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by Germi9: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
I am not understanding...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) / Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.