Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

It Is Not Only Lovers That Celebrate Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Not Only Lovers That Celebrate Valentine's Day (163 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine / What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? / How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Only Lovers That Celebrate Valentine's Day by Two47News: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2020

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, which is a day that most people in a romantic relationship of any kind reaffirm their love and commitment to each other. So, we decided to do a special article where we also note that not only people in love celebrate Valentine's Day. Families and friends do.

Our writer wrote the article from their perspective of what they understood Valentine's Day to mean, how it used to be celebrated during their growing up days and how it is celebrated today.

They also touched on relationships as understood by Nigerians and homosexualities. They then noted that the current tradition seems to suggest that friends and families celebrate Valentine's Day. In their words, this "goes to show how culture, perception and understanding keep evolving."

At the end of the article, we find that the topic can fall into a number of post categories including Culture, Family or Romance but we ended up choosing Romance in the spirit of Valentine.

Our article titled You Don’t Need To Be In Love To Celebrate A Happy Valentine’s Day is a bit long but it is divided into sections. You can navigate the sections if only to read the ones that interest you.

Article Outline or Sections

Valentine’s Day perception in 90s Nigeria
On homosexual relationship in Nigeria
Still on Valentine’s Day perception in 90s Nigeria
Valentine’s Day in Today’s Nigeria
How my 2020 Valentine’s Day celebration is looking
Final thoughts on Valentine’s Day Celebration…

Thank you and Happy Valentine.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Valentine Gifts? / World Export Conference-wec / Valentine's Day Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.