Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor (61679 Views)

Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by BobiDamani: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Life na turn by turn.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Wickedfacts: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
OzilBaba50:
APC should sack Oshiomole
he's a rascal that doesn't know how party leadership works
how can you gave someone with questionable cert Deputy Gov ticket when you know the electoral rules
his incompetence stinks angry

They should sack Osho and put your daddy?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by andycom(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shibaraba:
Bad reporting.
Let's put it this way
Assuming a certain BBQ guy uses his supposed influence to use your office for grilling decayed meat, you then take him to court and the office was given back to you. How would you evict him and his properties? You will romance the grills Abi. Or you will hug his smelly decayed meat before removing them? Ogbeni scatter anything. Throway anything. Spoil anything . A victory dance can be done only once.

Decayed meat no be small

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by stanech: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
no jubilation in the streets yet. Tells you this is not what the people wanted..

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by DavidEsq(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shibaraba:
Bad reporting.
Let's put it this way
Assuming a certain BBQ guy uses his supposed influence to use your office for grilling decayed meat, you then take him to court and the office was given back to you. How would you evict him and his properties? You will romance the grills Abi. Or you will hug his smelly decayed meat before removing them? Ogbeni scatter anything. Throway anything. Spoil anything . A victory dance can be done only once.
U are a very useless somebody grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Validated: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
danot1030:
You can imagine

PDP is worse than Boko Haram

When supreme Court sack them in Imo state they trooped our everywhere in Imo state distrubting the peace and now the table turned in their favour they are still displaying their terrorist nature.

You are the first person speaking to the issue from APC camp. Oshomole is the problem here. A certificate forger should not be given chance to contest elections but APC thinks they are above the law.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Mires: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lyon will tell his deputy, you see what you cause us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by six6prax: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
wow
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by OzilBaba50: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s][/s]
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Imeandmine: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sai Buhari

Buhari till death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Sluacoast(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Akposkool:
Thugs destroys APC flags in front of Bayelsa state government house as Supreme Court sack gov elect David Lyon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qacWXIsGIY8
Totally confuse set of people. Those running and still returning back. I weep for naija. BTW this is my number 08093564763. Let's gist. Cute male are female are welcome
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
danot1030:
You can imagine

PDP is worse than Boko Haram

When supreme Court sack them in Imo state they trooped our everywhere in Imo state distrubting the peace and now the table turned in their favour they are still displaying their terrorist nature.

Terrorists destroy flags in your mind, abi? And your peaceful armed wing burns down entire homesteads and vehicles with people in them? Continue

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Fixedmatch9071: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
SEE BLEW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Bolustical: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
I'm sure democracy is intact and no longer in danger right now that the PDP has won.

Same people who few weeks ago called Tanko, PMB and the judiciary at large unprintable names after the Imo judgement are the ones jubilating on Bayelsa issue.

So-called democrats who only respect the decisions of the various institutions when it pleases them alone.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Born2Breed(f): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shibaraba:
Bad reporting.
Let's put it this way

Lol!!!

The BBQ personality has decayed brain. grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by israelmao(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Amotekun.and Lion

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by socialmediaman: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Racoon:
See how certificate forgery by the APC deputy governor- elect cost it the throne in Bayelsa.Party of certificate forgery.

Question is, was this supposed to cost the party the seat? People supposedly voted the party not the contestants, so the person who should be declared winner should be the runner up in the APC primaries. This all seems like a facade

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm shocked to the bone that PDP will continue in bayelsa after years of misrule. We bayelsans must protest against this Supreme Court judgment sad
what concerns Christianity and politics you this uncircumcised philistines

May the curse of naaman be upon you before this month end since you’ve decided to always insult Christianity on each post

If I be a Man of God!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by klax(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good. Pls quarantine the entire state to clear off apc coronavirus pls.

Nonsense party. Nobody want them again very satanic and evil in everything.

Apc Ntooor!!!

Pls you guys should remove everything apc from the street.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Seunpaul01(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
bleeped up country. Abeg, let's break this country.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by jericco1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
Thugs will always be thugs
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by OzilBaba50: 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
Bolustical:
I'm sure democracy is intact and no longer in danger right now that the PDP has won.

Same people who few weeks ago called Tanko, PMB and the judiciary at large unprintable names after the Imo judgement are the ones jubilating on Bayelsa issue.

So-called democrats who only respect the decisions of the various institutions when it pleases them alone.
[/s]
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by OzilBaba50: 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
Bolustical:

[/s]
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
I thought the word "thug" was synonymous to APC supporters only cheesy

cc lzaa OzilBaba50

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by klax(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mishael42019:
what concerns Christianity and politics you this uncircumcised philistines

May the curse of naaman be upon you before this month end since you’ve decided to always insult Christianity on each post

If I be a Man of God!

Bro ignore him let him go and commit suicide. He is one of those bastards from.the Southern region.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by ussv: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
I thought PDP said judiciary is a puppet of the APC government ?

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by BennyDon: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
I learnt Mr Lyon was already rehearsing the swearing-in procedures, chai.

Oto ni irupete
Oto ni iruwooro
Olohun ma je a ri iru kileyi

The thing tire me o jareh.

Supreme Court! Ko buru!
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by realstars: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
The power shifting, now pdp will rejoice again. Sorry for Apc.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
klax:

Bro ignore him let him go and commit suicide. He is one of those bastards from.the Southern region.
he is not from southern region he’s a yoruba Muslim.

As far I remain on this forum am here to bring justice to them with my calling.

Since they’ve decided to war with Jesus Christ the owner of this forum is the one supporting them, he censored all Muslims Threads and allow Muslims to rubbish Christians thread even the lifeless atheists but am here to put judgement on them.

When I curse them jehovah Answers.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by NORSYK(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
elChapo1:
Lyon was this morning, rehearsing for swearing in that would only take place in his dreams...

inside life!

Mary Odili is the real MVP, I stan

What a heartbreaking pictures

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.