Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves (1164 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Obidients To Defend Themselves / Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by liliandrew: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Barring wise counsel, the armless members of the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), may be heading for a show down with the officers of the Nigeria Police who have invaded the peaceful Afaraukwu Ibeku community in Umuahia North Local Government ahead of the father of Nnamdi Kanu`s burial on friday.

The Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Ene Okon has been threatening fire and brimstone against the members of IPOB, urging them to stay away from the burial of the father of their leader or they would be summarily dealt with. The Police Commissioner has declared that any member of the proscribed group sighted with insignia, Biafra or Jewish flags would have his or herself to blame. The Police commissioner also warned the Afaraukwu community leaders to inform members of the group not to attend the burial or they will scatter the burial process.

However, the Deputy Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Uche Mefor, has advised family members of the group to be prepared to defend themselves against any aggression that may possibly fallout during the burial.
Reacting on his timeline, the Radio Biafra deputy leader, Mefor stated it is “sacrilege, abomination’ for the Nigeria Police, Army to had brought about what killed His Royal Majesty, Eze Sir Israel and Lolo Ugoeze Sally Okwu-kanu without remorse.”

He said amidst the tears and lost, the CP issuing statement to stop the family from giving them a befitting burial.
Mefor called on all family units coming to the burial to be ready to defend selves against any extrajudicial murder, intimidation and aggression by the army or police. He further queried: ” Where else does the government want them to go than to remain in their land?”

Read moore: http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/02/13/blood-bath-looms-as-ipob-allegedly-tells-members-to-defend-themselves-during-kanus-parents-burial/

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by liliandrew: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
This is serious

3 Likes

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by masterflowx(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bubu is a tryant and master of monkey and baboon suck in blood.

He'll not remain in power for ever!

3 Likes

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Vickym1(f): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
I think is high time they start defending themselves than allowing the army or npf to humiliate them or kill them like a chicken.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Bola146(f): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
They should leave these people alone to live in peace in their land sad

4 Likes

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by limeta(f): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Long live Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Iv said it over n over, the day ipob officially picks up arms, Syria will be much better than Nigeria n if that useless tyrant in aso rock doesn't use his brain, that day is likely to be tomorrow...

How can u be killing innocent protester without provocation as if u are the only one with good fingers that can pull that trigger...
IPOB have made enof money to give Nigerian government triple of the ass whooping they have bn getting from boko haram. Except Nigerian government is enjoying the insecurity that is sucking up the marrows of this nation, they should let IPOB have their day tomorrow....
Tho buhari will not listen so I expect a bloodbath buh in dis case, not only IPOB will be going home with bullet wounds.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Strawberryg(f): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Meanwhile shekau is issuing warning to buhari not to return to borno state again.
Those bunch of cowards that parades themselves as soldiers would rather be gallivanting the streets of umuahia wen one ragtag terrorist is threatening their presidiot...

Buhari should not just add IPOB to the number of armed organizations he will be fighting...
Buhari please leave IPOB alone, please show all the care n attention to shekau, he needs it most...

3 Likes

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Those going for that burial should be careful, I have a feeling some IPOB members will be armed tomorrow, be careful guys and to NA n NPF, u guys should please not add another Boko Haram to this country...

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by yarimo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Do any how tomorrow you guys will see any how. grin grin grin
Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Vickym1:
I think is high time they start defending themselves than allowing the army or npf to humiliate them or kill them like a chicken.

Supported! I don't even know where they got this stupid and cowardly nonviolent agitation stuff. When will they start fighting back? Is it when they have been finished by the same army that lock themselves inside a gated street in Borno state every day once it's 5pm, even when chickens are still roaming outside, for fear of Boko Haram?
In 1929, during the Aba Women Riot, my grandmother trekked thousands of kilometres from her village in imo state to Aba just to collect a white man's head, and she actually came back with one, with neither a gun nor a bomb. They courageously took on gun-wielding white slavemasters, and changed their style if leadership for good. Today, her generation has been replaced by a new one, that is easily murdered right in his own backyard. Rest in peace, grandma! I thank God you never lived to behold this cowardly generation! In your anger, mama, you would have destroyed them with one uppercut!
Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Vickym1(f): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Supported! I don't even know where they got this stupid and cowardly nonviolent agitation stuff. When will they start fighting back? Is it when they have been finished by the same army that lock themselves inside a gated street in Borno state every day once it's 5pm, even when chickens are still roaming outside, for fear of Boko Haram?
In 1929, during the Aba Women Riot, my grandmother trekked thousands of kilometres from her village in imo state to Aba just to collect a white man's head, and she actually came back with one, with neither a gun nor a bomb. They courageously took on gun-wielding white slavemasters, and changed their style if leadership for good. Today, her generation has been replaced by a new one, that is easily murdered right in his own backyard. Rest in peace, grandma! I thank God you never lived to behold this cowardly generation! In your anger, mama, you would have destroyed them with one uppercut!
After all herdsmen are carrying Ak47 and govt are doing nothing about it, if it's possible ipob should carry theirs to defend themselves cuz is not only army or npf knows how to craze.
Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
The Nigerian Police is the architect of anything that happens on that day

You can't stop people from attending a burial!!!

Why not go and stop Bokoharam from kidnapping
Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Bighead9: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Trash.

We've heard this in the past, they will end up swimming in potopoto. grin grin

Bunch of Cowards

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by kellight(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
If not for the fact that Tribalism has clouded our sense of judgment we should have seen this act as barbaric
Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Tobichimezie: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rara o! They should just fold their hands and allow some stinking Aboki bastard in the accursed Nigerian army to shoot them, on my own turf? The era of carrying flags crying to some international community that doesn't even give a damn is over, make una go learn work from Boko haram and ISWAP, thanks to them more and more Nigerian soldiers are becoming ideal shooting targets for anyone willing to get his trigger willing fingers rolling grin
Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by letusbepieces: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
MAN ON MAN, AK47 FOR AK47...

SOLDIERS AND POLICE DIE TOO.
Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Tobichimezie: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Trash.

We've heard this in the past, they will end up swimming in potopoto. grin grin

Bunch of Cowards
Be careful what you ask for, remember these guys (my new heroes and tormentors of your useless ragtag army are now the new inspiration for these IPOB "terrorists" Aboki be careful ooo! grin

God bless ISWAP and Boko haram
God bless IPOB
Thunder fire Naijeriya

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin didn't they have armed guards before? What happened to them? If there take up arm the buhari will use it as an excuse to be even more ruthless
Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
I believe in if you want to copy, copy everything for example Kanu claim to be following the footsteps of Martin Luther King but Rev king was preaching love and he is preaching hate calling people animals make mouth and do nothing
Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Tobichimezie: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
spiritmasquerad:
grin didn't they have armed guards before? What happened to them? If there take up arm the buhari will use it as an excuse to be even more ruthless
Yeah like Buhari has been ruthless with almighty Boko haram abi? clown grin
Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Banmeallday: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Biafra is the light of Africa and will free everyone from the likes of absentee “Presidents” like Buhari that cant even grant live press interview

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by Bighead9: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tobichimezie:

Be careful what you ask for, remember these guys (my new heroes and tormentors of your useless ragtag army are now the new inspiration for these IPOB "terrorists" Aboki be careful ooo! grin

God bless ISWAP and Boko haram
God bless IPOB
Thunder fire Naijeriya

Cry me a River. grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB terrorist will be humiliated tomorrow. They will used for target practice.

Quote me anywhere. grin

Re: Blood Bath Looms As IPOB Allegedly Tells Members To Defend Themselves by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tobichimezie:

Yeah like Buhari has been ruthless with almighty Boko haram abi? clown grin
Buhari or any politician has hand in boko haram, I bet you there will shot first ask questions letter and those international community will support the government

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Don't Waste Your Vote! / Boko Haram Factional Leader, Abubakar Shekau, Mulls Ceasefire / Top 10 Uneducated President In Africa/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.