Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement (38941 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
ddippset:
Pains?

Hehehehehehe.

Only pity those who do not have jobs and sources of livelihood not me.

Whether APC Bayelsa Governor or PDP Bayelsa Governor,
Fact is; 90 percent of Bayelsa's wealth will be siphoned and those poor ones will continue to suffer.

Pity them not me.

And if you are jobless then you can pity yourself join.

Whether Lyon or Duro, Bayelsa will remain very poor.
Same like Kogi,pity them.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Greenbirth: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
hamid6249:
Democracy is intact now , no protest in us embassy, amnesty international, European union Congress,african union Congress, US should not interfare this time ..cry cry people won't come out now to castigate tanko and his crew
shut your hell up. Progress forward no. Progress backward no.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by iamforeveryoung: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Who SEnd Lyon to go pick that idiot as running mate?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by vr0xen: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
I learnt slawormir went to smoke COLORADO and he took dead rat griller with him for the first time and they are not yet back.....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Cantonese: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Na waoh. Abraham separated from Lot and everything became perfect. Let us pray that any Lot following anyone around to spoil the day of joy must be cut off. Which kind thing be this?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Chuksyno(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
My question is ' Did Mbaka prophesy this too?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Youthleader22(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Let Imo state PDP continue to put pressure on the polity and who knows they might also get their due verdict back. The mantle was stolen from Ihedioha so they shouldn’t stop but keep pushing
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Atiku is a fool. The supreme court did not declare PDP winner. they did not declare anyone as winner. They only asked that the person who not only came second BUT ALSO MEETS THE REQUIRED 2/3 SPREAD IN VOTES SHOULD BE DECLARED AS NEXT GOVERNOR.

PDP only won 2 local governments so did not meet the requirement to be sworn in as next governor so Atiku as usual is making a fool of himself by this submission of his.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Akpaamunsi: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
I bu akpa nsi.

Akpaamunsi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by PicLtd: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Where is garfield1 the APC pseudo-analyst posing as an intellectual?

Not like I even like PDP, but some APC apologists have a deadened conscience which makes the party a hard sells to an average man with common sense.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Keep Quiet. Supreme court declared pdp winner. Read d judgement clearly. It is standard 6 English

Now you want to edit your post?

I can see English comprehension is an issue with a lot of you. Below is the ruling.

The apex court ordered INEC to issue fresh certificates to the candidates of the party with the next highest votes and with the required constitutional spread of votes in the results of the election, which are the Peoples Democratic Party’s candidates.

PDP got the second highest vote agreed but the results show that they did not meet the required 2/3 spread to be declared legitimate winners. They only won 2 out of 8 local governments. So this then makes them unable to meet up with the electoral requirements as indicated by the supreme court ruling

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by adelaja70(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Keep Quiet. Supreme court declared pdp winner. Read d judgement clearly. It is standard 6 English
Supreme Court did not.... That guy is right..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Akpaamunsi: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blindersoff:

Now you want to edit your post?

I can see English comprehension is an issue with a lot of you. Below is the ruling.

The apex court ordered INEC to issue fresh certificates to the candidates of the party with the next highest votes and with the required constitutional spread of votes in the results of the election, which are the Peoples Democratic Party’s candidates.

PDP got the second highest vote agreed but the results show that they did not meet the required 2/3 spread to be declared legitimate winners. They only won 2 out of 8 local governments. So this then makes them unable to meet up with the electoral requirements as indicated by the supreme court ruling

What you called Atiku who can feed your next 10 generations is also what you are. Thanks.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Akpaamunsi: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
adelaja70:

Supreme Court did not.... That guy is right..

Even if a run off is conducted, Apc can not win bayelsa because the deputy governor has been disqualified for forgery and it is already too late to replace candidates as is the inec guidelines. Therefore PDP owns bayelsa state. Therefore the
Guy's comment which was made with an intent that Apc will still claim bayelsa is wrong and sparks of inability to analyse politics. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

What you called Atiku who can feed your next 10 generations is also what you are. Thanks.

Since someone in the caliber of Atiku could not pause to understand the ruling before tweeting then he is indeed a fool because he just made himself to look ridiculously stupid.

The Supreme court did not declare PDP winner but simply said the second highest who also meets the requirement by law with 2/3 spread per votes should be sworn in as governor and automatically the fool assumed PDP met both requirements?

They only met one requirement but the most important one which is the 2/3 spread they failed to meet.

You need to refund the money spent on your education assuming you got any especially with the way you are dancing like a village clown over Atikus foolish tweet without cross checking for yourself.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by executive12: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good judgement. APC never won in Bayelsa (and Imo of course).
Atiku is always very articulate and Presidential. I have no doubt that he would have done a marvellous job (with Peter Obi) in fixing the mess that the bigot Buhari have piled up.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Akpaamunsi: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blindersoff:

Since someone in the caliber of Atiku could not pause to understand the ruling before tweeting then he is indeed a fool because he just made himself to look ridiculously stupid.

The Supreme court did not declare PDP winner but simply said the second highest who also meets the requirement by law with 2/3 spread per votes should be sworn in as governor and automatically the fool assumed PDP met both requirements?

They only met one requirement but the most important one which is the 2/3 spread they failed to meet.

You need to refund the money spent on your education assuming you got any especially with the way you are dancing like a village clown over Atikus foolish tweet without cross checking for yourself.

U need to refund your money from primary school, because your ignorance is and illiteracy is very clear here.
Even if a run off is conducted, APC CAN NOT win because it is too late according to inec guidelines to replace the deputy governor candidate who has a proven case of certificate forgery. PDP is clearly for bayelsa, because APShit will not participate in the run off.
Go back and learn how to analyse politics without coming to social media to type b4 thinking.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Youthleader22(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
socialmediaman:
Not really a fan of the SC since the Imo judgement, so whatever they judge will be retried in the court of public opinion.

I know the tyrant has a firm grip on the APEX court, giving away one state in their quest for 2020 sounds like some sort of gamble at public sentiment after the controversial Imo ruling

The Imo ruling is the worst ruling that had ever occurred in the Nigeria judiciary system. No one expected such biased judgment, no thanks to the dictator Buhari
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Youthleader22(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
mosho2good:
Dear CORONA VIRUS,
I want to beg you in the name of Allah, please don't listen to the empty boasts of our Nigeria leaders. Our leaders don't know what they are saying. How can they say they are ready and prepared for you?
Abeg Sir, na lie, na slip of tongue. Just yesterday they said they have voted N680m to prepare for you, just imagine!! How much is that?
Sir, Look at how your Younger brother, Lassa Fever, is dealing with our people, your brother is already in 28 states of Nigeria unstoppable talk less of you.
Dear CORONA VIRUS, your birth place, China, with all her sophistications couldn't withstand your anger.
*China is overwhelmed,
*WHO is overwhelmed,
*Advanced countries are scared,
*Nigeria is boasting.
(Snails do not attend a meeting of Animals with horns).
Please in the name of God ������, don't come here, we can't handle you, we don't have the money, we don't have any hospital, no Power, we don't even have hand gloves and nose masks, our Doctors are afraid of you.
Our Government is joking.

Thank you sir,
God bless you.

Lol... the God bless you part is what got me... so hilarious grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

U need to refund your money from primary school, because your ignorance is and illiteracy is very clear here.
Even if a run off is conducted, APC CAN NOT win because it is too late according to inec guidelines to replace the deputy governor candidate who has a proven case of certificate forgery. PDP is clearly for bayelsa, because APShit will not participate in the run off.
Go back and learn how to analyse politics without coming to social media to type b4 thinking.

Funny enough i will be here to laugh at you tomorrow when you read the declaration from INEC that Bayelsa has no incoming governor to be sworn in because DIRI did not meet with the requirements which is one quarter of votes which is 25% from 2/3 of the local governments.

I will gladly give you a handkerchief for your tears since you think the law is a kangaroo.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
rhymestech:
At least Democracy is not in danger for now once PDP is favored in any judgement.
Someone scored fourth and you declared him winner.Is that fair?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by SmartyPants(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tomide007:
As I've always maintained before the governorship brouhaha that we saw in Imo state, Nigeria's judiciary is setting a bad precedent. Denying the right of people to elect a candidate on the basis of an error/stupidity of a candidate.
In Imo, INEC maintained that the result is not right, but the Supreme court insisted that they have to accept the result on the basis that the person who canceled the manufactured vote is not the one saddled with that responsibility.
In this one, we're denying someone who was voted in on the basis that the deputy presented a false document. Why not sack the deputy, afterall, the house of assembly in Kogi sacked the deputy and left the governor. we need to alter how we do things so that we can get things right with this nation.
Both Imo and Bayelsa now have governor's that the people don't want....Basically, legal technicalities and elections can make you a governor in Nigeria.

Don't misrepresent the judgment of the Supreme Court. This was not the reasoning of the Court
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Akpaamunsi: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blindersoff:

Funny enough i will be here to laugh at you tomorrow when you read the declaration from INEC that Bayelsa has no incoming governor to be sworn in because DIRI did not meet with the requirements which is one quarter of votes which is 25% from 2/3 of the local governments.

I will gladly give you a handkerchief for your tears since you think the law is a kangaroo.

U r still exhibiting your ground breaking illiteracy and inability to analyse politics or my posts clearly.
Let me be very simple here in pidgin English which am sure is easier for u to grasp.

"I talk say even if dem conduct run off election, apshit no go fit win because dem no go contest as inec no go fit replace their deputy candidate wey Supreme Court disqualify for certificates forgery due to deadline for that done pass and that ruling is binding on the party.
So which other party fit win pdp for the run off election when Apc no go contest?"

I have spoken in the language u understand so fvrck of my mention and don't come back. I bu akpaamunsi
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

U r still exhibiting your ground breaking illiteracy and inability to analyse politics or my posts clearly.
Let me be very simple here in pidgin English which am sure is easier for u to grasp.

"I talk say even if dem conduct run off election, apshit no go fit win because dem no go contest as inec no go fit replace their deputy candidate wey Supreme Court disqualify for certificates forgery due to deadline for that done pass and that ruling is binding on the party.
So which other party fit win pdp for the run off election when Apc no go contest?"

I have spoken in the language u understand so fvrck of my mention and don't come back.

Nothing new to add

Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
What baffles me is that Buhari and his media aids out together can not write all these and publish online like this.

But don't even know what twitter is grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Lugianostar(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
The apex court can rewrite their wrongs in the hearts of Nigerians by doing the needful without any favor. Victory for democracy at last!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by back2sender: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=86622004]Congrats ! Miracle Governor Diri..[/QUOTE
DIRI CANNOT BE SWORN IN. AS GOVERNOR HE DOES NOT MEET UP WITH THE REQUIRED 25% SPREAD.
THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY WILL BE SWORN IN AS ACTING GOVERNOR AND A REELECTION PROCESS WILL TAKE PLACE AGAIN.
SO PDP WAILERS SHOULD STOP SALIVATING, FOOD IS NOT READY
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by debbysure001(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Atiku, the main man
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by ashantitope: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
masterflowx:

Victory for Democracy!

Kogi and Imo next.

and his dead meat crew right now...

But if is the way round it will be slap on democracy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / FG Threatens To Open Border For Cement Importation / Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.