Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement (39061 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Tomide007: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
SmartyPants:

Don't misrepresent the judgment of the Supreme Court. This was not the reasoning of the Court
What was it?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Cantonese: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blindersoff:

Since someone in the caliber of Atiku could not pause to understand the ruling before tweeting then he is indeed a fool because he just made himself to look ridiculously stupid.

The Supreme court did not declare PDP winner but simply said the second highest who also meets the requirement by law with 2/3 spread per votes should be sworn in as governor and automatically the fool assumed PDP met both requirements?

They only met one requirement but the most important one which is the 2/3 spread they failed to meet.

You need to refund the money spent on your education assuming you got any especially with the way you are dancing like a village clown over Atikus foolish tweet without cross checking for yourself.

Thank God that a lot of you can stay anonymously to insult people. If you ever have the opportunity to meet Alhaji Abubakar Atiku one on one would you dare whisper in his presence, how much more abuse him. I am very certain that you might be on your knees while he addresses you. You even repeated it for emphasis.

How would you feel if someone who never met your father and called him a fool. Surely that would not be funny to you.

Never abuse people bigger than you brother. You may by chance meet them someday and be unfortunate to get the reward for your long forgotten insult. Mind your words young man.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
For the children in the house....

This is the beginning of the case

Lower courts earlier decision

Justice Inyang Ekwo of the Federal High Court in Abuja had, on November 12 2019, disqualified the APC governor-elect on the grounds that his deputy provided false information to INEC.
Mr Ekwo held that there was no connection between the name on the candidate’s school-leaving certificate, first degree (BA), master’s degree and the affidavits he swore.
However, the court of appeal set aside the decision of the trial court and affirmed the election of the APC candidates.
The three-member panel of the appellate court led by Justice Stephen Adah said that the PDP did not prove their case against the APC candidates.
The court held that Mr Degi-Eremienyo submitted an affidavit which showed evidence of his change of name from Adeyi-Eremienyo to Degi-Eremienyo.
“I agree with the appellant that the owner of the school leaving certificate and the GCE certificate are one and the same and I, therefore, set aside the judgment of the court below,” Mr Adah said.
Dissatisfied with the decision of the court of appeal, Mr Diri and his party filed an appeal at the apex court.
In its judgment on Thursday, the apex court set aside the judgment of the court of appeal and affirmed the decision which nullified Mr Degi-Eremienyo’s candidacy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Cantonese:

Thank God that a lot of you can stay anonymously to insult people. If you ever have the opportunity to meet Alhaji Abubakar Atiku one on one would you dare whisper in his presence, how much more abuse him. I am very certain that you might be on your knees while he addresses you. You even repeated it for emphasis.

How would you feel if someone who never met your father and called him a fool. Surely that would not be funny to you.

Never abuse people bigger than you brother. You may by chance meet them someday and be unfortunate to get the reward for your long forgotten insult. Mind your words young man.

Atiku is a fool. A thief can never be regarded as being bigger than me.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by zakkxx: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sc court na scam de wan repair the damage of Imo ; no level na abrakatabra
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Chukwurah003: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Who asked you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Okoroawusa: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
PicLtd:
Where is garfield1 the APC pseudo-analyst posing as an intellectual?

Not like I even like PDP, but some APC apologists have a deadened conscience which makes the party a hard sells to an average man with common sense.
Stop lying. You like PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Jaapu: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tomide007:
As I've always maintained before the governorship brouhaha that we saw in Imo state, Nigeria's judiciary is setting a bad precedent. Denying the right of people to elect a candidate on the basis of an error/stupidity of a candidate.
In Imo, INEC maintained that the result is not right, but the Supreme court insisted that they have to accept the result on the basis that the person who canceled the manufactured vote is not the one saddled with that responsibility.
In this one, we're denying someone who was voted in on the basis that the deputy presented a false document. Why not sack the deputy, afterall, the house of assembly in Kogi sacked the deputy and left the governor. we need to alter how we do things so that we can get things right with this nation.
Both Imo and Bayelsa now have governor's that the people don't want....Basically, legal technicalities and elections can make you a governor in Nigeria.

You are trying too hard to explain nonsense.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by xpmode(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sunofgod:
Politricks shah..

All this might just be a drama of politics well played.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by akdjr(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
No protest to AU, EU,UK this time around. Buhari is no longer killing democracy, Buhari has no control over supreme Court again.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Tomide007: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jaapu:

You are trying too hard to explain nonsense.
Sorry, it's meant for those that can comprehend what I wrote.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Same on APC and to Jonathan. He lost his senses
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by PicLtd: 5:14am On Feb 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Stop lying. You like PDP

It is not difficult to dislike APC, with characters like you representing them.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Okoroawusa: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2020
PicLtd:

It is not difficult to dislike APC, with characters like you representing them.
I was right after all
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by PicLtd: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I was right after all

Disliking APC characters does not automatically mean being a PDP card carrying member. Everything is not white and black as most of you always think.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2020
PicLtd:

Disliking APC characters does not automatically mean being a PDP card carrying member. Everything is not white and black as most of you always think.
Akuko...oga swerve
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Stop lying. You like PDP
APCheat grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by ofwest47(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2020
I doubt if I N E C will agree to the swearing in of the defeated PDP candidate over the issue of submission of documents. I N E C report says the said deputy governorship candidate has submitted his change of name certificate from primary school to secondary school which he used for his B A degree and can not see any falsification in it as submitted. Yet the Supreme Court says otherwise. Well we are waiting.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Legendguru: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Cantonese: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
Blindersoff:

Atiku is a fool. A thief can never be regarded as being bigger than me.

Sorry to tell you this bro: pride, your mouth and arrogance may land you into serious soup. Cheers.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Akpaamunsi: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
Cantonese:

The thing u quoted called Blindersoff can never have him or his generation come even close to Atiku's personal driver in their next 10 generations.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement by Blindersoff: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Cantonese:

Sorry to tell you this bro: pride, your mouth and arrogance may land you into serious soup. Cheers.

Atiku is a fool. I cannot regard a thief as being greater than I am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Whispering Into Buhari’s Ear In Throwback Photo / IGP Receives Operational Vehicles From Innoson / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.