Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

African-nigerian Traditional Wedding: A Picture Of African Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African-nigerian Traditional Wedding: A Picture Of African Love (375 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African-nigerian Traditional Wedding: A Picture Of African Love by kizi4chuks(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
An Igbo traditional wedding is a tradition that shows a change of protector, guardian in the life of a woman. In the crowd, the groom has carefully hidden himself in the crowd. As she sees her new protector, man, she would kneel down as a sign of respect and with a smile to her face, gladly giving him the wine in the cup. With pride in the groom’s eyes, he happily accepts the cup and drinks to the cheering of the crowd. In the maize of people, she would search diligently to find her love. It throws more light and reminds us that among the millions of people in the world, the people who care and love you is but very few. With pride in her eyes, love in her heart, and happiness reflecting in her countenance, she would search to find her missing rib, she would search to find whom to share her lonely life with, for better for worse For she knows he is somewhere in this crowd of people, carefully hidden among the crowd she sees.

SOUECE: https://kizzantel..com/2018/10/african-nigerian-traditional-wedding.html
Re: African-nigerian Traditional Wedding: A Picture Of African Love by tpiar: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
These ashewo supportive male posters sef don tire me.

They have such twisted mindsets and are so proud of it? All they do is abuse and insult non-prostituting women up and down, how sick is that?

Why is nairaland a pro-prostitution site?

(1) (Reply)

Ok / Father Devasted After A DNA Test Revealed That One Of Newborn Twins Isn't His / Choosing A Life Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.