Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) (42535 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) / "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Seventy7kings: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by NigeriaBam: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Happy Birthday
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Beautiful. Happy Birthday
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Ositatex: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Happy birthday ma may God continue to bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sirseedorf:
ehnnnn you mean today is the day .

is Buhari still the president of Nigeria, is he still eating Nigerian rice in aso rock.

just asking for a friend.

Tell your friend to mind his business undecided

1 Like

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by MotiveU(f): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
She is beautiful...
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by MotiveU(f): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Gptins:
This guys devotional has transformed my life. God bless you for honoring his call upon your life...
It has also inspired and motivated me...
I dedicate this video to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Lzl8-PAZQ

1 Like

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
toprealman:
Some people will be zooming to check if those drinks are alcoholic..... grin
I did
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
thankGod for Bishop Chris, our daily manna has been a source of guide to me.

2 Likes

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Gptins:
This guys devotional has transformed my life. God bless you for honoring his call upon your life...
Me too, touching souls.

2 Likes

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by agrowell: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
Daily Manna = Daily Maama
and
Daily Maama = Daily Manna

Congratulations!!! our Mummy

1 Like

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by ipswitch: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Happy birthday Maam. Wonderful couple.
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by davodyguy: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dreamflyin:
The "you know i have not sucked you before man".

Hahaha.. How i pity peeps making these scams role models and enriching them.
Honestly.

I'll rather allow Prophet TB Joshua pray for me than this man.

He even tried divorcing his wife that they took themselves to court
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Adufeamos: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Biko Is dt not red label on table......
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by davodyguy: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dreamflyin:

Honestly.

He even tried divorcing his first wife that they took themselves to court

It is no longer news that the Publisher of popular Christian devotional book ‘DAILY MANNA’ and Pastor of Our Daily Manna Mountain Prayer Ministry Rev Chris Kwakpovwe, and his legally married first wife, Dolapo, are in court in a divorce suit.

Although many reasons/rumours are being peddled around, PorscheClassy has unfolded some mysteries surrounding the widespread divorce case which is still pending in court.

The new wife, initially Miss Flora Ejiro Igugu, and now known as Rev (Mrs) Flora Ejiro Kwakpovwe, currently lives with the Publisher. Our source disclosed that she was a receptionist when the ministry started. By the time church expanded and grew in followership, Miss Flora got promoted and became the Church Secretary. She is described as a dedicated staff, who once served as an utility worker. She was never seen as one that could betray her former Madam, Dolapo.

An impeccable source who spoke to PorscheClassy said “No one could have possibly thought that Flora would ever betray Pastor Dee (Nickname for Pastor Dolapo). Let me state categorically that Flora was an utility worker; she was hard-working. Infact it was Pastor Dee that told Rev Chris to sponsor her education. They sent her to the university (Abia State University), satellite campus in those days when we use to have satellite campuses in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
You forgot to mention that this is his second wife.
He hasn't fully divorced his first wife he sent packing few years ago. I read that on NL here

Another one: https://www.nairaland.com/3755736/sex-scandal-chris-kwakpovwe-arrests

Just type his name on SEARCH and you will find various scandals over the years.
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Meedon:
All thosd testimony in our Daily Manner are true or false?

FALSE
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Petrasoul: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Happy birthday Ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Hunry: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
She dey really enjoy daily manna na why she fat full ground.

The difference is clear from the wedding pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Nastofar(f): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dem don't chop member money tire hmm. Naija people receive sense
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Ekealterego: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bad boy Chris... If you know you know
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by dasoul(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
FactBoyz:
From what I can see from the wedding pics, he began small and now he is big! Well I have nothing against him as a pastor, if you do, that's your business.. But just consider the fact that he began small.. You might not have that dream wedding of yours where its all glamour, but you can be better and be big in years to come. It happens faster when you marry the right person, who supports you irrespective of your financial status.
And ladies, dont just marry a man because of his money or current status; marry someone who has a dream, focused and who is working towards it. Most great men and women we have now married the I spouses when they were nothing. E.g Barack Obama, Goodluck Jonathan, Jeff Bezos etc.
Jeff Bezos married his erstwhile wife when he was nothing but cheated and divorced her when he became the richest man in the world. �‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 3:48am On Feb 14, 2020
spiceadole:
Typical example of a good wife material.

She stood by him & supported him when he was caught red handed in sexual scandal with one of his Daily Manna Publication staff
caught red handed?
oga lie small small na
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 3:49am On Feb 14, 2020
Dreamflyin:

you need help.
you have no idea how many lives have been transformed by him
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 3:50am On Feb 14, 2020
davodyguy:
Honestly.
He even tried divorcing his wife that they took themselves to court
lies
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 3:51am On Feb 14, 2020
spiralwedge:
You forgot to mention that this is his second wife.
He hasn't fully divorced his first wife he sent packing few years ago. I read that on NL here

Another one: https://www.nairaland.com/3755736/sex-scandal-chris-kwakpovwe-arrests

Just type his name on SEARCH and you will find various scandals over the years.
Oboy na true oh.
just saw this
http://www.sharpedgenews.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=2612:holy-divorce-scandal-rev-kwapovwe-and-cheated-wife-want-court-to-determine-owner-of-our-daily-manna&Itemid=692

1 Like

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by edoairways: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2020
Meedon:
All thosd testimony in our Daily Manner are true or false?
Virtually all the testimonies shared are true. In most cases you see people's number or email attached to it
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Tatarison(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2020
spiceadole:
Typical example of a good wife material.

She stood by him & supported him when he was caught red handed in sexual scandal with one of his Daily Manna Publication staff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2020
Dreamflyin:

pls explain
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by IamHonourable1: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2020
NORSYK:
This man that was involved in sex scandal

Yes.And so?Fools everywhere,even the educated ones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.