Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Valentine: Love Song Of All Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Valentine: Love Song Of All Time (253 Views)

Valentine Love Song: My Juliet By Sammy Luv / Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song / Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine: Love Song Of All Time by johnnobles: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
OK guys lets do this, list your best love songs of all time and who would you say the the greatest love singer of all time. Mine is :
When a woman loves-r Kelly
I will always love you - Whitney Houston
I don't want to miss a thing -aerosmith
I look to you - Whitney Houston
Endless love- Lionel Richie
.....my greatest love singer of all time is Whitney Houston.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Love Song Of All Time by johnnobles: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mods help push, make we hear good music
Re: Valentine: Love Song Of All Time by chatinent: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hmmmmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Download & Listen To Behold By Flory / Paul Play Ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life || Remix / Watch Naira Marley – Aye (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.