Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends (1160 Views)

Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? / Basic Understanding Of Dapps In Blockchain Technology / New Trends In Real Estate. A Case Study Of PH Green City Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by cgift(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hello house,

Rule No. 16. of posting on the forum states: Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

You don't abuse something just because you don't understand it. Thats the reason they usually say when purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable.

i am sure of at least two groups that should not even be in that ballpack or in any category called "shady". They are MLM and FOREX. Some will even argue some select crytocurrencies. The former two are however can be very explanatory and legit. Not all things appearing as MLM are actually MLM. Ponzis schemes are not MLM. In the Network Marketing profession for example, there are rules for identifying which company is legit and otherwise. the only problem is amateurs and ignoramuses just jump onto the band wagon without any form of education and when scammed, they brand all MLM companies are frauds when they themselves in actual fact are to blame.

We can have loads of discussion particularly on Network Marketing (MLM) just to educate those who need it. For starters, Rule number 16 needs be edited. there is no growth without learning.

Who's with me ?

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by Fxmanager(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2020
We are 100% with you, on this.
Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by SavageResponse(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2020
cgift:

Hello house,

Rule No. 16. of posting on the forum states: Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

You don't abuse something just because you don't understand it. Thats the reason they usually say when purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable.

i am sure of at least two groups that should not even be in that ballpack or in any category called "shady". They are MLM and FOREX. Some will even argue some select crytocurrencies. The former two are however can be very explanatory and legit. Not all things appearing as MLM are actually MLM. Ponzis schemes are not MLM. In the Network Marketing profession for example, there are rules for identifying which company is legit and otherwise. the only problem is amateurs and ignoramuses just jump onto the band wagon without any form of education and when scammed, they brand all MLM companies are frauds when they themselves in actual fact are to blame.

We can have loads of discussion particularly on Network Marketing (MLM) just to educate those who need it. For starters, Rule number 16 needs be edited. there is no growth without learning.

Who's with me ?

Shalom

You're on you own.

I stand with Nairaland on this!

If you're not happy with the rule create your own forum and allow MLM and all the other nonsense on it!

2 Likes

Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by cgift(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
SavageResponse:

You're on you own.

I stand with Nairaland on this!

If you're not happy with the rule create your own forum and allow MLM and all the other nonsense on it!

Why would you want to be party to falsehood. What is the use of education if not to learn, unlearn, and relearn ? If you have a forum that is public, then your utmost goal should be about correctly educating your readers and not in helping to spread false narratives.

Let me ask you, which industry do you think makes the most money today and which of them do you think made the most millionaires in the last decade?

Forget the stereotypes, open up.

Be ready to learn..
Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by Umarzy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nairaland and Nonsense. Na so i posted one Crypt0 Airdrop last month. They removed the post. I don't know what's shady in Airdrops (Free Money). They didn't even allow other ones that will benefit to see the post before removing it. Withdrew $120 from that token. Another one will pay next month.
Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by SavageResponse(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2020
cgift:

Why would you want to be party to falsehood. What is the use of education if not to learn, unlearn, and relearn ? If you have a forum that is public, then your utmost goal should be about correctly educating your readers and not in helping to spread false narratives.

Let me ask you, which industry do you think makes the most money today and which of them do you think made the most millionaires in the last decade?

Forget the stereotypes, open up.

Be ready to learn..

I'm open to learning new things and will also consider new ideas.

But as far as I'm concerned MLM, crypto and other elaborate money doubling schemes are largely scams and should not be promoted!

The fact that they make the most money as you claim does not necessarily make them less unwholesome

1 Like

Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by SavageResponse(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2020
Umarzy:
Nairaland and Nonsense. Na so i posted one Crypt0 Airdrop last month. They removed the post. I don't know what's shady in Airdrops (Free Money). They didn't even allow other ones that will benefit to see the post before removing it. Withdrew $120 from that token. Another one will pay next month.

Oga, nothing in this world is absolutely free.

Once someone tells you something is free just know there's a catch somewhere!
Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by ibromodzi: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2020
SavageResponse:

But as far as I'm concerned MLM, crypto and other elaborate money doubling schemes are largely scams and should not be promoted!

The fact that they make the most money as you claim does not necessarily make them less unwholesome

You obviously know nothing about cryptocurrency for y
Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by ibromodzi: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2020
SavageResponse:

You obviously know nothing about cryptocurrency for you to call it a "money doubling" scheme. The crypto space is full of a lot of potentials and that's why you see people like Mark of Facebook proposing their own coin(Libra).
Countries like China, Russia and recently, Iran are already looking into the potentials of crpto and blockchain and you are here calling it a scam.
Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by Matilda94: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2020
Please I 'll love to know more. Can I send you a mail?

Umarzy:
Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by Umarzy(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2020
SavageResponse:

Oga, nothing in this world is absolutely free.

Once someone tells you something is free just know there's a catch somewhere!

Smiles grin, okay then. Some of you here don't know things. Let we that know keep making the cash.
Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by Umarzy(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Matilda94:
Please I 'll love to know more. Can I send you a mail?

No problems, my Number is on my signature as well, Whatsapp pls
Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2020
Even the admins are into all of them.
Meanhile that admin that banned me for 4months is sore child.
Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by Umarzy(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2020
ibromodzi:

You obviously know nothing about cryptocurrency for you to call it a "money doubling" scheme. The crypto space is full of a lot of potentials and that's why you see people like Mark of Facebook proposing their own coin(Libra).
Countries like China, Russia and recently, Iran are already looking into the potentials of crpto and blockchain and you are here calling it a scam.

I tell you. Wish i knew when bitcoin first launched, missed that shii. As if that wasn't enough, BNB launched, still missed that, that token did 380X of the investment. Meaning someone that bought 5k worth in 2017, will have about 1.2Million sitting in his binance account by now.

Lemme drop another expo shaa, WazirX just launched. Tagged the little brother of BNB, has been deeply integrated into binance for P2P. Acquired by Binance as well and built on binance chain. The wise ones that knows how it gonna move just like BNB have started accummulating grin
Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by Umarzy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
jcmaiah:
Even the admins are into all of them.
Meanhile that admin that banned me for 4months is sore child.

grin, don't mind them

1 Like

Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
SavageResponse:

what do you know in money doubling scheme.
So MLM is now money doubling scheme. Seriously the way people misunderstand something is seriously embarrassing.

Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by cgift(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Smatkid541:

what do you know in money doubling scheme.
So MLM is now money doubling scheme. Seriously the way people misunderstand something is seriously embarrassing.

You can't blame them. If someone has fallen into the hands of greedy people who were out to fleece the unsuspecting populace, that is how they will naturally feel. Sadly, the bad ones have scourged the good ones already and made it more difficult for the good ones to thrive. Now the good ones have to put in 10 times as much energy to meet their own genuine goals. They first will have to topple the bad image created, and you know how the mind works.

Anyone who has any kind of doubt about genuine MLM programs should take solace in the fact that for there to be bad ones out there, then there must be good ones. What efforts have you made to search out the good ones? Better put, why has something not aroused your curiosity about understanding the basis for the industry to start with.

My speciality is Network Marketing, a.k.a. Direct Selling, or MLM. There are some nuanced differences but we often use them freely and interchangeably.

Change is coming to the way companies do business. When you twist some of the P's in the traditional marketing mix, then you begin to appreciate the birth / basis / need for Network Marketing/MLM. We all learnt the 4 P's of Marketing right ? May be I am old school and there are more P's. But the glory of marketing as we know it traditionally (M-W-R-C) is dimming. A new wave which creates a win-win situation for all stakeholders is taking the traditional space.

I was particularly displeased at that blanket rule that is founded on gross misinformation. If NL wants to have some credibility and be taken seriously as an information powerhouse, it must stay on the side that adds to constructive debates and education of its readers. Not the other side.

Care to learn more ?

Please free the mind. Be ready to learn, unlearn and relearn.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends by cgift(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Do you know what portion of the $180 billion was shared with ordinary people like you and I that have taken on the business of entrepreneurship in Network Marketing ?

Just google a bit. About 40% of that came to their individual partners as income!

Do you know which companies in the world have turned to NM/MLM to distribute their goods as against the Traditional Model ?

Just google a bit whether you will see global companies there..

Ultimately, your very well known companies today will start using Network Marketing. It is very clear that traditional marketing where only some people win, the corporates, will fizzle out and move to a system where everybody wins! Did i just give some business person a clue? O yes! A sustainable business system is where everybody wins.

I partner with one company that is in 183 countries of the world and has been around for about four (4) decades.

Care to learn more ?

Please free the mind. Be ready to learn, unlearn and relearn.

Shalom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 1000 Naira Per Referral With Just 100 Naira / My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) / Bonded Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.