Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? (1118 Views)

Legitimate Investment Only Corner / Is Google Admob A Legitimate Investment Or A SCAM? / This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Adedamola044: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
I have been scanning the investment and business thread of this website and can't find a good investment one can venture into?

I'm tired already.
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by excel127(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Me too. It's frustrating.
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Balogun212: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
excel127:
Me too. It's frustrating.
aswear, really frustrating. Na Baba CryptBrian I just dy follow dy wait if he will teach us.
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Balogun212:
aswear, really frustrating. Na Baba CryptBrian I just dy follow dy wait if he will teach us.
Balogun, what have u been learning to earn.
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Robertgreene1(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2023
Adedamola044:
I have been scanning the investment and business thread of this website and can't find a good investment one can venture into?

I'm tired already.
can you invest in Rice destoning biz?...very profitable
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Robertgreene1(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2023
Adedamola044:

I'm tired already.
do you have the funds to invest in Rice destoning biz?...very profitable
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Adedamola044: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Robertgreene1:
please explain.
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Balogun212: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
CryptBrian:
Balogun, what have u been learning to earn.
Boss, trying to trade. But if I make 100$ today, I lose 120$ the next day. I'm waiting for your class
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by maximizer61(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Robertgreene1:
interested
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by wang7655: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gift cards and cryptocurrencies are very hot if you're not greedy. You can earn some steady income
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by VEXT: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Crypto wink
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 07, 2023
Balogun212:
Boss, trying to trade. But if I make 100$ today, I lose 120$ the next day. I'm waiting for your class
focus on demo and try all try all TAs of Support and resistance, Moving averages, Volume Trading as we are currently in range. Trading in range can be hard for newbies. Focus on demo.

1 Like

Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Benagro: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2023
It's tiring
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2023
Adedamola044:
please explain.
Rice destoning is like owning ur own small factory..where you remove Stones and shaffs from Rice..The machine..shop and everything will cost u like 800k --1mili...but I assure you that it's an investment worth ur money..
Pls note that the destoning center is best sited in areas where they cultivate and sell rice in large quantities like the Riverine areas of Anambra where I'm based in...
If u re interested then we can partner together..I've been into Rice supply since 2019 and I know everything about Rice destoning and supply
You can also partner in bike biz with me..I'm also into transport
Thanks...
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Robertgreene1(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2023
maximizer61:
interested
Rice destoning is like owning ur own small factory..where u remove Stones and shaffs from rice...The machine..shop and everything will cost u between 800k --1 mili...but I assure u that it's an investment worth ur money...and you can't run it alone...you need someone with experience of Rice biz like me to patner with...
Pls note that the destoning center is best sited in an area where they cultivate and sell rice in large quantities like the Riverine areas of Anambra East where I'm currently based in..
If you are interested..then we can partner together..I've been into Rice supply since 2019..and I Know everything about Rice destoning and supply..
Thanks
You can also partner in bike biz with me..I'm also into transport...we can discuss about that one on WhatsApp if you are interested..
Thanks...
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Cheekah212(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Rice destoning is like owning ur own small factory..where you remove Stones and shaffs from Rice..The machine..shop and everything will cost u like 800k --1mili...but I assure you that it's an investment worth ur money..
Pls note that the destoning center is best sited in areas where they cultivate and sell rice in large quantities like the Riverine areas of Anambra where I'm based in...
If u re interested then we can partner together..I've been into Rice supply since 2019 and I know everything about Rice destoning and supply
Thanks...

Bro, after destoning, what next? Is there a ready market to Sell the rice? In terms of profitability/ROI can you put numbers to this on the N1m investment? Is the business saturated? How can new joiners with zero experience compete favourably?
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by JendoKim: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Benagro:
It's tiring
swear!!
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Robertgreene1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Cheekah212:

Bro, after destoning, what next? Is there a ready market to Sell the rice? In terms of profitability/ROI can you put numbers to this on the N1m investment? Is the business saturated? How can new joiners with zero experience compete favourably?
This is how the business works bro... suppliers buy in larger quantities straight from the farmers..then take the rice in bulk to destoning centres..the destoners then destone and bag the rice..charging between 500--600 naira per bag...300 for destoning..100 for baging..then 200 for the bags...
As a destoner.. you already know the market well so you can also be into storage..buying the rice when prices are down(esp Januarys) destoning the rice..storing the rice...then selling when prices are up..esp during Xmas and festive periods...
As for experience..you need someone like me that has the experience of Rice supply to partner with...I've been in the game since 2019..so I Know all the ropes.
Besides rice destoning is like owning a small factory..and I don't think one can run a factory alone..u need some experienced hands to work with u..
Pls note that Rice destoning is not a street bizness oo..you need to site the destoning center right in the midst of Rice farmers and suppliers...
As for market saturation...Nope the market is not saturated...if you enter deep into Riverine rice farming areas like Anambra East where I'm currently based...you will see the market for yourself...Rice markets is like a world on its own..right there farmers are selling their rice straight from the farms..suppliers are buying in bulk..rice polishers are polishing the rice...destoners are destoning..etc....but like I said u need experienced hands to partner with in rice destoning...
As for profits...u know bizness like this is for the long run..it grows with time..not like those crypto scammers that promise u magic ROIs..so u need a lil bit patience
But I assure u that as d owner of d destoning center..10k a week will be a modest ROl for a start..with upward reviews in R0l after a few months at least...of course the upward increase in R0l will continue as the bizness grows..
Thanks... contact me if you are interested..
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Galantis: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Thanks...

your control please.
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Robertgreene1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Galantis:

your control please.
09029541178... Whatsapp will be better
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Adedamola044: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Thanks...
please can you post a picture of the destoning machine
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Robertgreene1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Adedamola044:
please can you post a picture of the destoning machine
why not just Google it..I can't download pictures at the moment
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by maximizer61(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Rice destoning is like owning ur own small factory..where u remove Stones and shaffs from rice...The machine..shop and everything will cost u between 800k --1 mili...but I assure u that it's an investment worth ur money...and you can't run it alone...you need someone with experience of Rice biz like me to patner with...
Pls note that the destoning center is best sited in an area where they cultivate and sell rice in large quantities like the Riverine areas of Anambra East where I'm currently based in..
If you are interested..then we can partner together..I've been into Rice supply since 2019..and I Know everything about Rice destoning and supply..
Thanks
You can also partner in bike biz with me..I'm also into transport...we can discuss about that one on WhatsApp if you are interested..
Thanks...
drop ur whatsapp line
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
maximizer61:
drop ur whatsapp line
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Adedamola044: 5:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Robertgreene1:
why not just Google it..I can't download pictures at the moment
okay.....u said 800 to 1m can start it
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Publisher408(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Adedamola044:

I'm tired already.

If you are really serious about making good money and massive wealth on a monthly basis, and you have the financial capacity to invest good money to make massive monthly income monthly; I mean if you want to make at least $5000 or N2MILLION naira regular monthly income or more, and you can invest at least N8.5million naira on Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing business, then contact me right away and let's get started.

I will show you how everything is done and set it up for you to start earning good money monthly. Guaranteed 100%.

This is a 100% GUARANTEED business investment opportunity that many Nigerians don't even know about and some people are making millions of naira monthly in this business right here in Nigeria!

This is a reliable, tested and trusted business that brings you millions of naira for life!

For details, call us or What.sapp on 08.03.91.5.84.49.

Regards.
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Robertgreene1(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Adedamola044:
okay.....u said 800 to 1m can start it
yeah...
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Adedamola044: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Robertgreene1:
yeah...
how did you get your machine.
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Robertgreene1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Adedamola044:
how did you get your machine.
bro I'm into Rice supply..but I don't have a destoning center yet..cus of lack of funds..but like I said I know everything about Rice destoning...so I can help you get the machine..if u need it.. whether new one or fairly used...
But please note that Rice destoning is not a street biz oo...it's only profitable when sited right inside a large Rice market in areas they cultivate and sell rice in large quantities..like the Riverine areas of Anambra East..where I get my rice from...and it's like a mini factory so I don't think u can run d biz alone..u need someone with experience in Rice Supply biz like myself to work with...
Thanks...
By the way..where are you based sir?..and do you know any large Rice market there?
Re: Is There No Legitimate Investment In This Nairaland? by Adedamola044: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Robertgreene1:
bro I'm into Rice supply..but I don't have a destoning center yet..cus of lack of funds..but like I said I know everything about Rice destoning...so I can help you get the machine..if u need it.. whether new one or fairly used...
But please note that Rice destoning is not a street biz oo...it's only profitable when sited right inside a large Rice market in areas they cultivate and sell rice in large quantities..like the Riverine areas of Anambra East..where I get my rice from...and it's like a mini factory so I don't think u can run d biz alone..u need someone with experience in Rice Supply biz like myself to work with...
Thanks...
By the way..where are you based sir?..and do you know any large Rice market there?
ok noted. It's not wise to run a business I have no idea of and you have not kick started it anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest As Little As 1,000 Naira In Big Foreign Companies. / First Bank---- Ipo / Ecobank Transnational Incorporated(eti) Public Offer Is Out From:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.