Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Is The True Image Of Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The True Image Of Jesus? (2842 Views)

True Image Of Saint Maurice Of The Holy Roman Empire / House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by budaatum: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

Tablet is stone.

Noone needs a book or a tablet to u
identify or understand the content of hose fake commandments.
You already failed to spread the Laws of Maat around the world because of the non-portability of stones/tablets, and books made those commandments more portable.

Or do you wish to ignore the evidence before you?

Are the "fake" Ten Commandments that were written and spread around the world in a book, not more popular than the "original" Laws of Maat that were left on tablet/stone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum: And if Maat had put more effort into promoting them like Moses did perhaps we'd be calling them the original Laws of MaaT today.

Moses never existed. Stop contaminating history with falsehood.

It's clear you havent a proper understanding of KM.Tic history.

MAAT is a God.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:
But do you know what we did with them? We wrote them on stone and forgot how to read it, then claimed it was written by gods.

You spouting out the same lies that the Abrahmic religions are peddling, it isnt hard to perform your research on these matters.

Literacy begins in Africa, the Ancient Egyptian was literate and so was many of the communitues 'South of the Sahara'.

Nobody claimed anything, it was the foreigners that found about our Gods, and calls them God.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by budaatum: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

Moses never existed. Stop contaminating history with falsehood.

Goes to show the power of books then. I can write any crap I want in them and it will sell so much better than your stone/tablet that many are likely to believe my book than your stone.

How I wish we Africans can learn the power of books instead of lamenting like boko haram, "its fake", "its falsehood", "its plagiarized", while our own supposed truth just dies!

Literacy may have begun in Egypt, but the failure to evolve is definitely killing it!

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

You already failed to spread the Laws of Maat around the world because of the non-portability of stones/tablets, and books made those commandments more portable.

Or do you wish to ignore the evidence before you?

Are the "fake" Ten Commandments that were written and spread around the world in a book, not more popular than the "original" Laws of Maat that were left on tablet/stone?

You are missing the point.

African history doesnt have the intent to propagate or proselytise.

You need to understand that African history doesnt belong to any standard, African history is the standard.

One cannot use foreign extreemist mindset in an attempt to determine African history.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
History is the most important aspects of legacy.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

Goes to show the power of books then. I can write any crap I want in them and it will sell so much better than your stone/tablet that many are likely to believe my book than your stone.

How I wish we Africans can learn the power of books instead of lamenting like boko haram, "its fake", "its falsehood", "its plagiarized", while our own supposed truth just dies!

Literacy may have begun in Egypt, but the failure to evolve is definitely killing it!

Civilisation begins in Africa and exists for thousands of years until the arrival of the current stock of Asians and Europeans.

The olden days Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers blocked the continuity of the Nile Valley civilisation.

Kindly research on these some more, here all the answers will become clear.

There is no tablet that has a foreigner speaking with an African God, it's all a fabrication.

There was no person called Moses that went up a mountain to speak to the African Gods.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by budaatum: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

You are missing the point.

African history doesnt have the intent to propagate or proselytise.
What a pity. We do not "propagate or proselytise" (teach!) then we lament the fact that our own people are ignorant of our history, and we then blame our ignorance on those who "propagate or proselytise" their own so called fake plagiarized falsehoods!

Please know Amu, that those who accuse me of missing the point have missed the point themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
The only real and proper Gods are African, all the Abrahamic religious ones are false and malicious.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

What a pity. We do not "propagate or proselytise" (teach!) then we lament the fact that our own people are ignorant of our history, and we then blame our ignorance on those who "propagate or proselytise" their own so called fake plagiarized falsehoods!

Please know Amu, that those who accuse me of missing the point have missed the point themselves.

Our legacy is meant for us and none else.

The reason its called Africansic in the firsrt instance.

The logic is to learn, study and research to the best of our ability.

Reap the benefits for ourselves and once we are secure in our success, then maybe we can consider such gesture.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by budaatum: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

Our legacy is meant for us and none else.
Yet, the entire whole wide world is using our legacy, prospering from it, and even repackaging it to resell to us in their own plagiarised version!

You keep claiming I, buda, miss the point.

Of Aten?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9578676_notable00097_jpeg5504d2ce9d0c0b73280f67cf80af55e1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

Books are an African conception.

Tablet is a Eurocentric conception. Most of them are fake and unreliable.

The tablets in African history, are the ones constructed and or fabricated by foreigners.

African history is based on analytics and science.

Based on universal languages, mathematics, music, physical science and not books and tablets.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

Yet, the entire whole wide world is using our legacy, prospering from it, and even repackaging it to resell to us in their own plagiarised version!

Yes, that's correct foreigners copied and plagiarised our legacy to better themselves, the logic is that we are able to does a better job.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
Out of the images on display, choose what you perceive to be the correct image of Jesus.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by budaatum: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

Yes, that's correct foreigners copied and plagiarised our legacy to better themselves, the logic is that we are able to does a better job.
The reality is that we have done a worse job!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

Literacy may have begun in Egypt.....

Literacy begins in Africa, not necessarily in the Nile Valley.

Out of the images on display, choose what you perceive to be the correct image of Jesus.

1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by budaatum: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

Books are an African conception.

Books might have been an African conception in some distant ancient past, Amu, but anyone who has travelled West would tell you that the Western World has adopted that conception and taken it to a new level that will make an African weep.

Africa today is a book desert compared to the ocean of books in many other parts of the world, and anyone who knows books knows there availability correlates with levels of knowledge and intelligence and quality of life and average life expectancy and death rates even.

Basically, the more books, the higher a society scores on all of those indices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

The reality is that we have done a worse job!

The reality is that the Abrahamic religions are causing the disregard of the true and proper history we ought to be mining.

Hence, the need to free ourselves from the malicious nature of these foreign extremists ideologies and concentrate our focus on real history.

The reason behind the current experience that still, you haven’t given a choice.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by budaatum: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

I already responded to this ignorant question in my first post on this thread, and the fact that you ask me it again makes me suspect that your aversion to the written word is much greater than first assumed, but let me repost it in case its just an omission on your part and my assumption is wrong.

budaatum:

However, we can create an image from scripture though we are warned against images since they are limiting, but if one don't mind sinning, it would be "educate yourself and don't be stupid and ignorant and easily deceived", as we learn from the story of the Temptation on the Mountain, and be peaceful, and love one another and even your enemies, etc.

But I'm certain that's not what the op meant as Jesus is an actual picture, to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

Africa today is a book desert compared to the ocean of books in many other parts of the world,

Here’s a good reason to follow African history.

Christianity and Islam are the reason of the lack of tons and tons of literature in the continent because the Arabian fundamentalists and Eurocentric warmongers that introduced the Abrahamic religions to us, both hunted down and systematically laid waste to any written text they could find at the time. They maintained a sustained campaign of burning, defacing and seizing any literature that wasn’t related to the Abrahamic religious text.

Historians have been able to piece together what happened and they conclude that the reason one cannot find tons and tons of ancient literature on the continent is due to the vandalism of the peddlers of the Abrahamic religions.

One cannot find tons and tons, but there are tons of literature that has been found and salvaged in recent times.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by budaatum: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

The reality is that the Abrahamic religions are causing the disregard of the true and proper history we ought to be mining.
No it is not! The Abrahamic religions are not the cause of your disregard of the true and proper history you ought to be mining!

Your laziness is the "cause of your disregard of the true and proper history you ought to be mining"!

In fact, those who brought you the Abrahamic religions have more regard for the true and proper history you ought to be mining because they mine it and you don't!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by budaatum: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

How, Amu, can one follow an African history that you claim Africans do not "propagate or proselytise" or put in books?

Are you not aware that Nigerian schools mostly lack history teachers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by budaatum: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

Christianity and Islam are the reason of the lack of tons and tons of literature in the continent because the Arabian fundamentalists and Eurocentric warmongers that introduced the Abrahamic religions to us, both hunted down and systematically laid waste to any written text they could find at the time.
This is a lie, and I tend to lose respect for liars!

No one systematically "hunted down and systematically laid waste to any written text they could find at the time". First, no one has been as powerful as you imply! And there are thousands of texts out there that no one reads anymore! Even you, yourself, have only read a tiny few since most are likely not in a language you can read, and those you can read you wouldn't have the time nor the bother to read.

Please stick to facts when discussing with me as lies just diminish the point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:
can one follow an African history that you claim Africans do not "propagate or proselytise" or put in books?

The name is Amujale.

As in, history is the most important aspects of legacy.

No intent to propagate outside of the African psyche.

Even though African history is true and proper, has no intent to propagate or proselytise.

To propagate is to wage war against other people. Is to take over other peoples identity and ideals.

These are not the lessons of African history.

African history isn’t for the non-African.

Our history is our legacy and we are all meant to benefit, once we focus our attention on the correct priorities.

Once we adopt our own legacy, there’s no doubt in my mind that we will be the ones to make the better success than anyone other foreign people before or since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by budaatum: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

The name is Amujale.

As in, history is the most important aspects of legacy.

No intent to propagate outside of the African psyche.

African history isn’t for the non-African.

That is to say, African secular history should be taught in our classrooms.

Well, the facts are these:

African history is for anyone who bothers to learn it.

And pigs might fly in the should world, but in the real world we live in we can easily check the facts of our historical claims to see if any African secular history is being taught in our classrooms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

Well, the facts are these:

African history is for anyone who bothers to learn it.

And pigs might fly in the should world, but in the real world we live in we can easily check the facts of our historical claims to see if any African secular history is being taught in our classrooms.

African secular history ought to be taught in our classrooms.

The fact that it might not be happening now isn’t to say it wouldnt in times to come, not the fault of the historians but the educators and the current system.

That is a different topic altogether.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

Christianity and Islam are the reason of the lack of tons and tons of literature in the continent because the Arabian fundamentalists and Eurocentric warmongers that introduced the Abrahamic religions to us, both hunted down and systematically laid waste to any written text they could find at the time. The maintained a sustained campaign of burning, defacing and seizing any literature that wasn’t related to the Abrahamic religious text.

Historians have been able to piece together what happened and they conclude that the reason one cannot find tons and tons of ancient literature on the continent is due to the vandalism of the peddlers of the Abrahamic religions.

One cannot find tons and tons, but there are tons of literature that has been found and salvaged in recent times.

budaatum:

This is a lie, and I tend to lose respect for liars!

No one systematically "hunted down and systematically laid waste to any written text they could find at the time". First, no one has been as powerful as you imply! And there are thousands of texts out there that no one reads anymore! Even you, yourself, have only read a tiny few since most are likely not in a language you can read, and those you can read you wouldn't have the time nor the bother to read.

Please stick to facts when discussing with me as lies just diminish the point.

That is the simple truth.

It's a well documented fact.

Will not dive any furher into that as all roads lead to the evil chapters of world history.

Get yourself a copy of 'The Darkening Age: The Christian Destruction of the Classical World' by Catherine Nixey and then you may understand better.

They used words to dehumanise their victims, and ran a sunstained attack.

In the olden days, Crusades and Jihad had many forms, the ones most people are aware of are the viscious ones.

Burning of books and literature is a major part of Christianity and Islam's mode of operation, and they are the sole reason for the lack of tons and tons of literaure on the continent.

They passed laws to the effect that made any other literature that wasnt related to the Abrahamic religious text to be illegal.

Both Christianity and Islam set out specifically to hunt African books and literature.

Since their ideology is fake they chose to burn any other literature in their vicinity so that the only books available are theirs.

It was a senseless thing that they did in order to perpetuate their lies.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

I already responded to this ignorant question in my first post on this thread, and the fact that you ask me it again makes me suspect that your aversion to the written word is much greater than first assumed, but let me repost it in case its just an omission on your part and my assumption is wrong.

You still havent given a proper response.

Here is a social experiment.

Help me, to help you, by reponding to the initial question.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

The Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.

When we remove all the contradictions, errors and plagiarisation of the Christian Bible, all tbat remains are banter and West Asian poetry.

Bin all the Hellenistic mumbojumbo of the Abrahamic religions and concentrate on reality, real history.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2020

1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by budaatum: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amujale:

You still havent given a proper response.

Here is a social experiment.

Help me, to help you, by reponding to the initial question.
I think what you mean is buda has continued to use buda's own mind and brain instead of behaving like a mindless person whom Amujale gets to tell what to think or make give the response that Amujale would like buda to give.

Please find it in you to forgive that buda that you can not socially experiment with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Here the aim is to seek what our perception of the Jesus character.

Lets assume Jesus was real, what is the correct image.

When the elders of a conscious community ran a street poll, those are the options that most people gave, all the Nubians that participated and didnt say, Jesus doesnt exist, gave number one, two and three as their version. Nubians gave number two 60%, number one 30% and number three 10%.

All Europeanssic that participated and didnt say, 'Jesus doesnt exist', gave their version as number two.

All Asians that participated gave number three as their version.

When i used the term 'Nubian' its often meant to replace the term 'Black' as used in reference to Ethnicity and or Nationality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God's Perfect Design? / The God Debate / Good And Evil Don't Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.