Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Is The True Image Of Jesus? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The True Image Of Jesus? (2843 Views)

True Image Of Saint Maurice Of The Holy Roman Empire / House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Books are an African conception.

Tablet is a Eurocentric conception. Most of them are fake and unreliable.

Then the Eurocentrics adopted our concept of literacy and ran off.

The tablets in African history, are the ones constructed and or fabricated by foreigners.

The Abrahamic religions are based on rhetoric and no substance.

When one performs a thorough perusal of the Abrahamic religious text, one will find that its all based on literature.

None of the storys in the Christian Bible are true.

Line them up and lay them side by side with real history and make your own conclusions.

For instance, Noah's flood is a fake and untrue story. That has been proven analytically and using scientific methods.

The Grand Canyon was tested for decay and the results does not support Noah's story.

African history rejects Noah's story as well.

There is a continous list of the Pharoahs of KM.T during the time that Noahs flood was said to have taken place. Therefore, its either Noah was living on another planet to the ones of the Grand Canyon, KM.T when he dreamed that up or the story is simply false.

African history is based on analytics and science.

African history is based on the origin, development and maintainance of the universal languages such as the arts, architecture, astronomy, astrology, commerce, engineering, mathematics, medical science, music, philosophy, the physical sciences e.t.c, and not merely books and tablets.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Horus(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Out of the images on display, choose what you perceive to be the correct image of Jesus.

1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Horus:
[img]https://mirandadesign.files./2010/01/yashua-3.jpg[/img]

I assume you chose number one.

If i’m correct that you chose number one, then I agree with you.

You passed the test.

Btw that’s a nice picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Horus:
[img]https://mirandadesign.files./2010/01/yashua-3.jpg[/img]

Amujale:

Out of these influential characters, who means more to you in the world of today, and why?

https://www.nairaland.com/5674944/marcus-garvey-malcom-x-jesus
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
The name Jesus is fake due to the fact that its an adaptation of the Greek god Zeus.

Zeus is an adaptation of Sango.

The quickest way to get to where you want to be.

The Spanish term for 'Jesus' is
'Jesús' - pronounced 'jay-zeus'.

Deriving from the Greek word 'Iēsous' (Greek: Ἰησοῦς) pronounced 'izeus'. This was translated into the English word 'Jesus'.

The name 'Jesus' refers to the Greek god 'Zeus'.

Thor and Zeus are both well known adaptations of Sango.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2020
Out of the images on display, choose what you perceive to be the correct image of Jesus.

1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Hotspotbro(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Were there cameras in the Bible times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Were there cameras in the Bible times

During the periods the stories of Abrahamic religious text claims to have taken place, there are no cameras.

I get what you meant here, that the image of the Jesus Christ character is fake.

I agree with you.

Although the aim here is to seek our own perception, given the available choices.

The images on display are paintings based on the results of a realtime street poll.

Amujale:
Here the aim is to seek what our perception of the Jesus character.

Lets assume Jesus was real, what is the correct image.

When the elders of a conscious community ran a street poll, those are the options that most people gave, all the Nubians that participated and didnt say, Jesus doesnt exist, gave number one, two and three as their version. Nubians gave number two 60%, number one 30% and number three 10%.

All Europeanssic that participated and didnt say, 'Jesus doesnt exist', gave their version as number two.

All Asians that participated gave number three as their version.

When i used the term 'Nubian' its often meant to replace the term 'Black' as used in reference to Ethnicity and or Nationality.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2020

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
It was at the council of florence in 712AD that the Catholic Church decided that the cross should bear the image of a man instead of a lamb... And the portrait of ceaser Borgia the illegitimate son of Pope Alexander the fifth was chosen as the image of the christ.. I think it was a way to let people know that he was God.... And the image of the Madonna (Mary) was the portrait of his mistress..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
sonmvayina:
It was at the council of florence in 712AD that the Catholic Church decided that the cross should bear the image of a man instead of a lamb... And the portrait of ceaser Borgia the illegitimate son of Pope Alexander the fifth was chosen as the image of the christ.. I think it was a way to let people know that he was God.... And the image of the Madonna (Mary) was the portrait of his mistress..

Yes, thats correct, all these are documented facts, the council of Florence was one of the many sittings that continued for decades by that Council,
they are deemed to have been responsible for concocting the image of the Jesus character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
The Council of Florence is also known as one of the Ecumenical Councils.

According to history, the Ecumenical Councils, were convened assembles of the ecclesiastical dignitaries and so-called theological experts (of the government of Rome) for the express purpose of discussing and regulating matters of doctrine and discipline at the orders of Emperor Costantine (I).

Over 20 councils were convened between 325  and 1870 CE.

These Councils actually created false authoritative decrees, they actually passed so-called 'laws' as to what is and what isnt, what one is allowed to think and what one isnt allowed to say.

The first of these councils is known as the 'Council of Nicea' and the 318 Roman theologians that were present are directly responsible for the Nicean creed.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
sonmvayina:
It was at the council of florence in 712AD that the Catholic Church decided that the cross should bear the image of a man instead of a lamb... And the portrait of ceaser Borgia the illegitimate son of Pope Alexander the fifth was chosen as the image of the christ..

The Council of Florence is also known as one of the Ecumenical Councils.

According to history, the Ecumenical Councils, were convened assembles of the ecclesiastical dignitaries and so-called theological experts (of the government of Rome) for the express purpose of discussing and regulating matters of doctrine and discipline at the orders of Emperor Costantine (I).

Over 20 councils were convened between 325  and 1870 CE.

These Councils actually created false authoritative decrees, they actually passed so-called 'laws' as to what is and what isnt, what one is allowed to think and what one isnt allowed to say.

The first of these councils is known as the 'Council of Nicea' and the 318 Roman theologians that were present are directly responsible for the Nicean creed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
sonmvayina:
. And the image of the Madonna (Mary) was the portrait of his mistress..

Prior to the first of the Ecumenical councils, parts of West Asia and most Europeans worship Isis and Horus.

The Roman manufacture of their version of Christianity caused the West to cease from worshiping real Gods and instead they began to worship the Serapis image that evolved into the image of 'Jesus Christ'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2020

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
orunto27:

We go to School to acquire wisdom, knowledge and understanding to make us act, interact and move civilly...

Interesting, you have a good path, learn, study and research.

Apart from the connection of the African Gods to the Jesus image, your contributions are uplifting and fit for purpose.

Dedicate much of your time to learning, studying and research.

Kindly, read through and research on as much of these matters.

Here are a few history textbooks that you should read:

. The African Origin of Civilisation by Cheikh Anta Diop. A thorough investigation into African civilisation prior to foreign distruption.

. The Black Athena: The Afroasiatic Roots of Classical Civilisation by Martin Bernal. A thorough study of the West Asian and European Classical civilisations and their African roots. Martin Bernal is a European historian.

. A History of the African-Olmecs: Blacksic Civilisations of America from Prehistoric Times to the Present Era by Paul Barton.The author provides a comprehensive rebuttal of the Native American narrative.

Here Paul Barton argues that humanity begins in Africa and that the firsr communities that existed in the Americas are those of the African. He went on to prove that Africans are the first people in human history to circumnavigate the seven seas, and that some of us have professional ship-builders as part of our cultural heritage.

.They Came Before Columbus: The African presence in Ancient America by Dr Ivan Sertima.

Here, the author is clearly telling us that African personnel are present in the Americas prior to the arrival of Christopher Columbus.

And he goes on to prove his discovery using various kinds of methods including mainly analytics, science and common sense.

. New Dimensions In African History by Dr Yosef Ben Jochannan and Dr Henrik Clarke.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
orunto27:
What I wrote about The Image of Jesus is Knowledge from IFA, its Commentaries on The Life and Time of Oduduwa, a Nephilim of Olodumare.

Assuming you are saying that the Jesus image is fake.

And that the 'Jesus' character is an adaptation of the African God 'Ela' and that in this context, Ifa is a real God, a vizier of Olodumare.

Then, i agree with you.

You passed the test.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2020

1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by tohe(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
I don't know why you are bothered about Jesus real picture than his message? Does your baseless argument change the fact that Jesus existed a long time ago. Does it change the fact he had disciples. Does it change the fact he was from Nazareth.

You are an IFA worshipper and just promote IFA religion directly and don't hide behind Jesus to promote your IFA religion.

When African traditional worshippers especially IFA/Orunmila, Sango and Ogun worshippers argue about religion, this are the type of things they say and argue about.

Christianity is from the west they say but I would prefer a God I can pray to directly without palm oil, kolanut or dog etc. A God that doesn't need me to compulsorily wake up midnight and be saying incantations.

I worship a God that lives and is God to all and not an African god, a god of a few. I worship a universal God that understands all languages and not the one that understands only Yoruba.

According to 2 Peter 3.18, I would pray that you grow in Jesus Christ knowledge so that according to John 5.24, you can pass from death into life!!!
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by tohe(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
And you Mr Amu, with due respect Sir, have you seen Orunmila/IFA, Sango, Oguns real picture before? You keep arguing about Jesus Christ real picture but please argue about Orunmila etc.

Cause if you care to know Sango that is worshipped today was just a man like me. He's the second or third alafin of Oyo empire and he's mother was nupe. He's mother gave him a lot of demonic powers so that they wouldn't successfully kill him like they did to others.

And people today still worship that same sango, a man that came to this world just like me with no divine message or mandate.

please argue about African Traditional Religion ATR and let us understand that more Sir? Thank you Sir and God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
tohe:
And you Mr Amu, with due respect Sir, have you seen Orunmila/IFA, Sango, Oguns real picture before? You keep arguing about Jesus Christ real picture but please argue about Orunmila etc.

Firstly, this thread is about the correct image of thr Jesus character.

Secondly, this thread is about the correct image of the Jesus character.

Furthermore, this thread is about the correct image of the Jesus character.

You write all that nonsensical gibberish and blindfold yourself to the question posed by the thread.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
tohe:

Cause if you care to know Sango that is worshipped today was just a man like me. He's the second or third alafin of Oyo empire and he's mother was nupe.

Sango Olukoso Arabambi is the God that bring forth to the concept of Zeus and Thor.

What does you know about the Emperor Sango?

There are the God Sango and the mortal Sango; neither of which are evil.

Sango takes pleasure in defeating demons and all your fake gods.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
tohe:
Orunmila/IFA, Sango, Oguns real picture before?

Create a thread about the Gods Orunmila, Oya, Sango, Ogun e.t.c and tag me.

Make certain that you arent being a bastard while you're at it, so as to not provoke the divine principles to descend on you.

Be at your best behaviour when you present yourselves amidst their glouriousness.

Trust me, the African Gods are the true and proper ones.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
tohe:
You keep arguing about Jesus Christ real picture...

Because we need your input in this experiment.

What is the correct image of the Jesus character.

Make your choice from the choices on display.

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
tohe:
I don't know why you are bothered about Jesus real picture than his message?

Patience my brother, kindly take the time to read through the thread.

You make a good point.

Everything about the Jesus character is fake and malicious

The Jesus image is topical, as the thread proves.

The name 'Jesus' is topical as when one performs a thorough perusal we cuts across Europe touching Spanish, Greek and end up im Latin. As in the name has zero connection to the Christian Bible

The story of the Jesus character is all over the shop, running through Nigeria, KM.T, Italy, India, China, Greece and ends up in the UK. As in the Jesus story has zero connection to the character.

The Jesus character is all over the shop, running from KMT, Italy, India, China, Greece and ends up in the UK. As in the Jesus story has zero connection to the image of Jesus.
Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
tohe:
I don't know why you are bothered about Jesus real picture than his message? Does your baseless argument change the fact that Jesus existed a long time ago. Does it change the fact he had disciples. Does it change the fact he was Nazeteth

There isnt one shred of evidence to prove any of your assertions above.

Kindly provide one piece of genuine evidence to that effect.

I put it to you that the image of the Jesus character is fake and malicious.

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2020

Re: What Is The True Image Of Jesus? by Amujale(m): 3:53am On May 27, 2020
AmazingMOG:
what's the difference between Satan and....

Firstly, there is no Satan character in African ideology.

The real question is, what's the difference between Satan and Jesus?

Our parents celebrate intellect and divine principles.

The god of the bible is fake and malicious.

Everything about the Jesus character is fake.

This thread is concerned about the Jesus image.

Out of the images above, what is the true image of the fictitious Jesus character?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Question To All Muslims / What Are Atheists Doing In The Religion Section Of Nairaland? / Odinani - In Peace With Nature And Its Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.