Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? (9096 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) / A Seared Conscience Is Like Sitting In A Room Not Noticing It Stinks. / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by codedgalaxy: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2023
Are there any hidden benefit's for sitting behind at a gathering, especially in a church.
Its quite baffling to see people who on a daily basis make prophetic declarations like, 'i am the head and not the tail",
" i shall be a leader in my generation" but, when they get to church they run away from the front row seats lol. How do you lead from the back?
Which begs the question,
" why do people like sitting behind ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by hopefulLandlord: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2023
To gba escapee fast!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by JoeDz: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2023
Same reason Adam was running from God. Lack of confidence because of disobedience to the leading of God

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by codedgalaxy: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2023
JoeDz:
Same reason Adam was running from God. Lack of confidence because of disobedience to the leading of God
Lol, are you insinuating that all "backbenchers" are likely all sinners.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Think9ja(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2023
For me, it's annoying sitting in a position where I get to see those hoes sing in the church when I know that by evening, they'll go and suck d!CK.

So I like sitting at the back with my earpiece on

If I have the power, no non virgin will sing in the church or even stand before the brethren. I like Islam for this

Prostitutes everywhere parading themselves as choiristers

Thunder go fire una one by one

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by codedgalaxy: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2023
Seriously it quite worrisome,even with ushers, people outrightly refuse to be lead to the front pew.
Why??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by MadamVanessa(f): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2023
shocked

It's not that they refused deliberately, but the introverted nature inherently in them is the driving force.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2023
Easy to exit and enter sit!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by codedgalaxy: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2023
amerengues:
Its because the attention will be too much on them so that doing anything such as pressing phone, dozing, moving out frequently etc won't be difficult.
How do you walk, press phone,doze/sleep,move about all week but, two hours in church seems like a lifetime smh.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2023
Normally everyone has a position where he or she love sitting,same goes to school,some love the front sit while some love the back sit

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by ManishSmith(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2023
So when church dismiss they’ll be the first to leave

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2023
To avoid distracting others with their shoe

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2023
Cox the front seats can't contain everybody

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Abolodje: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2023
Incase you hear “pls wait beh”…you miawnnn

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Padipadi(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2023
To avoid unnecessary paparazzi!
Some years ago, I was attending a church where the pastor has a loosed mouth (his shortcoming). He would use people that sat in front to do samples, illustration teachings which can be embarrassing to those that he used.
If teachings were to be very sweet, it ll be better for pastors to take it up as spiritual classroom and use proper instructional materials to pass msgs effectively.
I can't sit in front of church & you go dey use me do sample. It's better I hide at the back & listen to my msg in peace!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Waterlilly: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2023
Make pastor nor go ask me question, wey I nor fit answer

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Fatbam005: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2023
Because they came late and were already distracted . The same reason why some students love back sit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Googledotcom: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2023
No reason, it's more like sitting where it's comfortable for you.

Back then in school, some students like sitting at the front while some like sitting at the back, it doesn't change anything or mean anything.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Caleb15(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2023
Church sleep na him sweet pass
#AMEN

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by stasius: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2023
How is it anybody's business?

I sit wherever I like.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Kingsley123456(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2023
So we can leave at anytime without much attention from the congratulations

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by NaijaNaWaa: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2023
So they can take their leave once the funds drive starts:
First offering
Second offering
Third offering
Church building fund
Pastors house donation
GO’s aero plane…
Haba!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Ameboperoo(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not that they refused deliberately, but the introverted nature inherently in them is the driving force.
The only sensible post so far?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by segyoms: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2023
That's why we have ushers people don't like going close to the front sit for no reason while those that come late like me don't like distraction so prefer sitting behind
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by tuzle(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Are there any hidden benefit's for sitting behind at a gathering, especially in a church.
Its quite baffling to see people who on a daily basis make prophetic declarations like, 'i am the head and not the tail",
" i shall be a leader in my generation" but, when they get to church they run away from the front row seats lol. How do you lead from the back?
Which begs the question,
" why do people like sitting behind ?
jamb question. Is there any benefit of sitting in front?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Thinktwicemybro: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2023
That's my favorite seat.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by NurHadejia(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2023
I didn't see any muslim commented on this post but if it was a muslim that posted something related to his faith on Friday, y'all would trooped in and start masturbating..
Beasts of no nation
Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by Egalitarian1: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2023
Think9ja:
For me, it's annoying sitting in a position where I get to see those hoes sing in the church when I know that by evening, they'll go and suck d!CK.

So I like sitting at the back with my earpiece on

If I have the power, no non virgin will sing in the church or even stand before the brethren. I like Islam for this

Prostitutes everywhere parading themselves as choiristers

Thunder go fire una one by one

What a confident display of ignorance!

So, you think that in Islam, only virgins do so in Mosque? Abeg! Forget that their covering of themselves like masquerades, na them Bleep pass. People that often got deflowered at 10 and still wear hijab abi na wetin dem dey call am. If you know the atrocities committed under the masquerading attire, you go shock to bone marrows.

Back to choristers, the ones that annoy me most are the ones that would sleep over in a guys place on a Saturday night, suck and Bleep dick but still wake up for Church ONLY to end up receiving Holy Communion. What an unremorseful gender we've got there!

You and your girl wey you bang tdb go go Church together, and you as a guy will sit down out of guilt during Holy Communion only to see your babe confidently and magnetically walk up to the altar like St. Theresa of Child Jesus, for Holy Communion. Tufiakwa!
I confronted one the other day and she told me that she didn't commit any sin because, it was her boyfriend she had sex with, I shock! Then I asked her, when did boyfriend and girlfriend stuff become legal marriage?

Abeg!
Happy Sunday to umu Chineke!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? by ednut1(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2023
To charge phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] / Is There Anything Like Spiritual Attack? / Don Moen Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.