Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Mayweather Claims He Didn’t Train But Only Did ‘pushups’ Before Defeating Conor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayweather Claims He Didn’t Train But Only Did ‘pushups’ Before Defeating Conor (926 Views)

“your Father Didn’t Train You Like This” – Fans React As Yinka Quadri’s Daughter / She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na / Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather Claims He Didn’t Train But Only Did ‘pushups’ Before Defeating Conor by Naijanewsgist00: 3:47am On Feb 14, 2020
Floyd Mayweather claims he didn’t train but only did ‘pushups and sit-ups’ before defeating Conor McGregor

Flamboyant retired boxer, Floyd Mayweather has revealed he didn’t really train hard while preparing for his 2017 mega-fight with Irish UFC champion, Conor McGregor.

The bout ended in a 10th-round TKO victory for Mayweather who picked up his 50th win out of 50 fights in his entire professional career.

Click here for latest news

Speaking in an interview with Drink Champs, the American undefeated champion Floyd Mayweather admitted that he ‘didn’t really train’ before his fight with McGregor.

‘All I did was do pushups and situps. That’s all I did. Pushups and situps, box a few times, hit the bag a few times. Because, actually, the training camp was in different places.’

‘I would do a training camp in Vegas a few days. Sometimes I wouldn’t go to the gym for a week.

‘I took it serious. Like I said before, I wanted to have some fun in the fight. I wanted to entertain the people.’

Floyd Mayweather reportedly earned £211million for the Las Vegas bout.

>>>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor/
Re: Mayweather Claims He Didn’t Train But Only Did ‘pushups’ Before Defeating Conor by Realadey(m): 5:06am On Feb 14, 2020
If na full training nko, u go kill d guy abi? Mr Money,u just set rake in money anyhow. Kudos to u o
Re: Mayweather Claims He Didn’t Train But Only Did ‘pushups’ Before Defeating Conor by Karemarealty288(m): 5:29am On Feb 14, 2020
Mayeeathering process...

Re: Mayweather Claims He Didn’t Train But Only Did ‘pushups’ Before Defeating Conor by Donniest22(m): 6:22am On Feb 14, 2020
It's true I followed him that time
Jumping out of aerobic classes and push ups
Too much flexing with him guys no serious training session
Re: Mayweather Claims He Didn’t Train But Only Did ‘pushups’ Before Defeating Conor by Nbote(m): 7:11am On Feb 14, 2020
Why won't he do pushups wen d terms of d fight stated dat it shld b strictly boxing and McGregor having no boxing experience whatsoever.. He shld b ashamed McGregor who wasn't a professional boxer lasted dat long in d rung with him.. It was jus a fight to boost his ego and his wallet

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Claims He Didn’t Train But Only Did ‘pushups’ Before Defeating Conor by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Liar undecided

I swear he isn’t lying, Mayweather is the official representation of “fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee” that guy is mad skillful, even for someone like me who’s knows little about boxing, I just had to appreciate his talent and mastery of the sport.

He’s really worthy of his unbeaten record. That guy would mess up Aj so bad, Aj would consider switching to gidigbo.

No be mouth dem Dey use talk am, go watch his fights and see firsthand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Based Nigeria Philanthropist Adorns Cover Of FBI Africa Magazine / Yoruba Actor "Bigvai Jokotoye" Lay Heavy Curse On Fan [SEE REASONS] / Blogger Edit Toke Makinwa Nud£, Threatens To Post Them Online- Toke Reaveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.