Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na (1274 Views)

“your Father Didn’t Train You Like This” – Fans React As Yinka Quadri’s Daughter / Stupid Girl Showing Fendi While People Died Of Covid-19 - Dj Cuppy Slammed. / Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by Jenniferchuma10: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actress, Ada Ameh has replied Ex-BigBig Brother Naija contestant, Ka3na Jones after the latter called the former a nuisance.

This exchange started after Ada Ameh slammed controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo over her claims on the death of Sylvester Oromoni.
Ka3na while reposting the video fumed at the actress and noted that she is gradually turning into a nuisance.

Speaking to Punch Newspaper, Ada Ameh replied the reality star while describing her as a clout chaser. She also illustrated a previous occurrence to justify her claim that Ka3na just wants to be heard.

In her words:

“Ka3na is just a stupid girl that wants to be heard. If she said I am becoming a nuisance, I think her mother did not train her well and it has nothing to do with age.
“I think Ka3na just wanted to say something because I remember that there was a time she made a statement that she wanted a tattoo of herself on someone’s body. When someone did, Ka3na criticised the lady and I said she (Ka3na) misled the person. I added that her statement was not nice. I guess she did not have anything to say at that time and now, she wants to be heard. But, I am the wrong choice for her.

“If I addressed Kemi in the manner I did, what has that got to do with Ka3na? I was not talking to her and Kemi is not her mother. I was speaking from the place of pain because my child has also died, although she was not bullied. She died after a surgery.”

I have been acting in movies for over 25 years and I started with Domitila. We had respect and value for one another but Ka3na is not an actor. She is an overnight celebrity because she participated in Big Brother Naija.

“In my time, there was no social media but I will neither disrespect anybody unjustly nor have hatred for anyone.”

Reacting to those saying she should less the manner in which she calls people out publicly, Ada Ameh said,

“That is who I am and that is how I love to express myself. During the (COVID-19) lockdown, I spoke out concerning the poor electricity situation in the country. I did not speak out because I could not afford to buy fuel (for my generator), I did it because I knew there were people that were not able to afford it. If my ranting is the only way to influence change, then that’s fine.”

For more details please click on the link below �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/she-is-a-stupid-girl-her-mother-didnt-train-her-well-ada-ameh-hits-ka3na-over-recent-comment/

Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by cassidy1996(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ada Ameh is becoming very popular

1 Like

Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by Barbiturate(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
I like Ada. She's on point, and she has paid her dues in the industry

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Na wa ooo undecided
Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by floss(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Latrina an overnight celebrity.... that part na him off me grin

Ada easy abeg, lol

5 Likes

Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by adefitim(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Women and Wahala 5 & 6
Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by McEphiks(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Overnight celebrity grin grin grin

Omo, that one enter.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by lenghtinny(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Calling the girl a celebrity is an insult....

Just another bb9ja social media influencer

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by Iamdbull: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Not withstanding I still find Katrina sexually attractive and i will make sure I blow so I can stand a chance with her

1 Like

Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by tutudesz: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Overnight Celebrity shocked One night stand Celebrity grin

1 Like

Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by Jeon(f): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
YOU GUY'S SHOULD BEHAVE.

HOW DO YOU THINK UR FOLLOWERS WILL FEEL AND REACT?

angry
Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by Gadafii: 4:39am On Dec 21, 2021
How Ada isn't reacher and more exposed despite the number of movies she had acted than kat3ina is a thing of wonder.

Kat3na that just appeared on screen 2 years ago sef dey drag space with Ada, someone she was supposed to Revere and give respect to, cos she has paid her dues, but no..because she had traded her 'clicto' to the highest bidder and made fast Doug, she think she can disrespect someone as big in Nollywood as Ada ameh
Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by tyson98: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Ka3tran is stewpid
Re: She Is A Stupid Girl, Her Mother Didn’t Train Her Well” – Ada Ameh Hits Ka3na by tyson98: 6:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Ka3na is stewpid

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Drags Maria Chike Over Bleaching Cream Advert / "I Can't Keep Up" Musician Davido Says As He Posts Pictures Of His Son Online / Why I Left Nollywood To Become Full-time Housewife – Actress Jennifer Eliogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.