Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In (52389 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Block His Convoy At Mile 2 Market, Lagos (Pictures) / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency / Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:10am On Feb 14, 2020
K
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by OzilBaba50: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2020
moscobabs:
Has it been confirmed that PDP will be swear in?
lol this one is still in cifia pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by SonofDevil: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2020
Justice Mary odili, have already set bayelsa on fire, majority of bayelsans didn't vote for apc, their vote was for lyon, denying them their will is evil act.
There was a supreme Court precedence(Bauchi) that sack deputy governor and allow the governor to contest with another in fresh election .
Faleke and yahaya bello was the recent precedence.
Mary odili a former first lady of a pdp governor should not be sitting on such case

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:11am On Feb 14, 2020
OP where is the block?

Which road is blocked?
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by overall90: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2020
when they get tired,they will go home.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Finnese001: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2020
grin

ndi Ara
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by AerialMapper: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2020
APC - A Party of Criminals

When the Supreme Court ruled against PDP in Imo, they didnt think of logic, or precedence or even use their brains to know it was a loopsided ruling, now that the ruling is not in their favor, they are speaking English about judicial precedence and past cases.

Nwannemmm...this year go rugged ooooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by SonofDevil: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2020
Mikelarteta:
They should accept it in Good faith just as it was in the case of Imo, but Lyon abi na PSG should know he lied in the presentation of certificate. My own is that it should not just stop there he should be sent to jail as this will set standards.
you think bayelsans will sit and watch their will stolen, they have right to protest, las las military administrator will be the one to take over

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by IsioStar1: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2020
ursullalinda:
Sincerely don't wish what happened to Lyon to my worst enemy.......the most touching thing was that he was even practising the swearing in......never you celebrate your victory as a politician till supreme court rules

VAR comes to mind.
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by unikprince(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2020
Profmarley:

Lol.. (Oppositional) Powers waiting for me at the edge of my breakthrough/success, what are you waiting for ............... If you know, you know..
Die by fireeeeee, die by fireeeeee, die, die, die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by dahnimoh(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2020
ybalogs:
God's will in our lives will always come to pass. Lyon wasn't destined to be Governor and got removed just a day to swearing in. I really don't know what he must have done to God to be dropped so low from so high. O God,may this never be my portion and to those who genuinely love Nigeria.

We should be mindful of our choice of words especially when it concerns Spiritual Beings
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Eficator: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2020
ruggedtimi:
this might just be the beginning....Pray it doesnt escalate.

You are saying rubbish
When Imo own happened did it escalate??
Talk wisely and stop being a political fanatic

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Obiesie1994(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2020
My prophet Tb Joshua
Told him not to give testimony yet...
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by leicestercamper: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2020
Waste of time.

Bayelsa is PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Sheriman(m): 8:18am On Feb 14, 2020
How will David Lyon react to and feel about his Runner Up that had cause this Mess up right now

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Renforce: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Profmarley:

Lol.. (Oppositional) Powers waiting for me at the edge of my breakthrough/success, what are you waiting for ............... If you know, you know..

Every lion against my destiny....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Valentine097(m): 8:18am On Feb 14, 2020
I’m plus 1 today.,HBD to me

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Flier:
I bet this governor will not last months, he does not have 25% in 6 local government
I believe the next party with highest number of voters will take over or a rerun if there is no one that make the cut
All the votes APC got are automatically voided

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by WarriAproko: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Many companies go dun lobby him. grin free gift
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by NORSYK(m): 8:18am On Feb 14, 2020
ojjp:

His own is even better than Abubakar Audu's own in Kogi State. Audu was winning and dying simultaneously. After his death, d person who didn't contest was brought in.

It is called Near-success-syndrome

Then, Audu was a two time governor, was about becoming a 3 time governor before he died.
They compare the two scenarios, Audu ate a lot of yam
Lyon has eaten at all
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Renforce: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2020
masterflowx:
I can see among the thugs.

Them go beat am well well ehn. Cos even e speech go annoy his own peeps
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Antara0503(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2020
Profmarley:

die by fire

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by michoim(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2020
Your statement is incorrect. Who told you that it's PDP that's qualified for swearing in? Surely you didn't read the full verdict of the supreme court judgement. It also says the party with the required geographical spread according to the constitution; which PDP doesn't possess. Hence INEC cannot give certificate of return to the PDP candidate

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Mikelarteta(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2020
SonofDevil:
you think bayelsans will sit and watch their will stolen, they have right to protest, las las military administrator will be the one to take over

I know say na violence be the only language Una sabi. Go ahead and see what the outcome will be.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by MotiveU(f): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2020
Just like that
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Hotzone(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2020
Burning of tire and blocking the main road is an act against peace and it is very bad to term such protest that commences wee hours as protest. Police should use maximum force now.

Meanwhile....

1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Renforce: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Do you know how much bank loans he'll have committed himself to?

Brosss.. Sponsors must have invested massively awaiting juicy portfolios

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by perfectouchade: 8:23am On Feb 14, 2020
Mey ma lu seribu ke..who dey comot lion for inside him house, shey no be wahala be dat...make Dem no Sha fight and kill e dakun
Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by WorWorBoy: 8:23am On Feb 14, 2020
leicestercamper:
Waste of time.

Bayelsa is PDP
Which PDP? oga 90% of Bayelsa people vote for David Lyon.
Mary Odili is the cause of this chaos.

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by ajebuter(f): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2020
TYPICAL...

YOU LOSE, YOU DESTROY..

NONSENSE AND POLITICIANS

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In by Renforce: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2020
Comedian2019:
Waiting to say they are PDP thugs.

From all of us @RRQkillz and vulture"...You'd never see him on such threads

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

245 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2802. 417 discharged. 93 deaths / Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) / Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.