Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa (2657 Views)

CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa by Blessedndu(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2020
There is commtion right now in front of Niger Delta University main campus gate as two heads where discovered inside a students bag.
It was the driver who raised the alarm because the lady was sitting close to him in the bus from yenagoa to amassoma because he perceived an offensive odour from the girls bag.
So when they alighted he sugnaled the security at the gate who then stopped her and made a thorough search on her.
Then they discovered the two heads. They were well known heads in the school.
It was a Samsung charger head And Infunix charger head.
Hahaha I am in mah house come and beat me.

Thanks for reading.
Happy val
Put smile on someones face today

1 Like

Re: Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa by Gwagone: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2020
WTF
She should be arrested for carrying infunix charger especially

2 Likes

Re: Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa by Blessedndu(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
She should be arrested for carrying infunix charger especially
Re: Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa by Olugbenga1234: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2020
Where's the pic?
Or delete urself
Re: Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa by Gozbrown(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2020
Samsung charger head?? that girl is heartless
Re: Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa by naijaguy123456(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Human head or goat head ?
Re: Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa by SMBH: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Your fada... For wasting my time
Re: Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa by Passionate888: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Blessedndu:
There is commtion right now in front of Niger Delta University main campus gate as two heads where discovered inside a students bag.
It was the driver who raised the alarm because the lady was sitting close to him in the bus from yenagoa to amassoma because he perceived an offensive odour from the girls bag.
So when they alighted he sugnaled the security at the gate who then stopped her and made a thorough search on her.
Then they discovered the two heads. They were well known heads in the school.
It was a Samsung charger head And Infunix charger head.
Hahaha I am in mah house come and beat me.

Thanks for reading.
Happy val
Put smile on someones face today
Na wa to you...
Re: Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa by Kyari79(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
They are so many with that behaviors may Allah protect us from them
Re: Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2020
grin
Re: Two Heads Found Inside A Students Bag At NDU, Bayelsa by adecz: 6:31am On Feb 15, 2020
I been think say na your
head dem find inside the bag grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

FBI Releases More Evidence Against Onye Ori Abba Kyari. / Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now / Eiye & Aye Cult Clash Kills 2, Injures Over 10 In Owo Ondo State [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.