Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!! (643 Views)

I Experienced This Kind Of Love Today, Do I Have Witnesses??? / So I Fell In Love Today.... / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2020
Yeah guys so the D day has finally landed and I'm going all out to show my beautiful self some love!!!

I actually planned on spending time out with my new MFM friend I got from the advert I posted the other day. Cool calm guy. 9 years younger and stays in lekki. Though Bro said he doesn't do val undecided so?? Do I have to wait for someone to decide my happiness? Nope. So going out today by myself to have fun!!!!!!

Don't ask me where I'm going. So many fun places around here to go to. So just heading to one of them.

Enjoy your val everyone.

1 Like

Re: Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!! by Pusyiter(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2020
Did I hear you say 9years younger?
I don't think there is a future.
He can only offer the present, has no grasp of the past therefore, cannot sustain the future.
Except, just a fling of the moment. Just my take grin
AshiraWealthy:
Yeah guys so the D day has finally landed and I'm going all out to show my beautiful self some love!!!

I actually planned on spending time out with my new MFM friend I got from the advert I posted the other day. Cool calm guy. 9 years younger and stays in lekki. Though Bro said he doesn't do val undecided so?? Do I have to wait for someone to decide my happiness? Nope. So going out today by myself to have fun!!!!!!

Don't ask me where I'm going. So many fun places around here to go to. So just heading to one of them.

Enjoy your val everyone.
Re: Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!! by donbachi(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2020
Pamper ur sef...no medicine soothes the heart like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!! by Froshloaded: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2020
Have a nice day
Today is just a normal day to me grin
I will go out to eat and come back to my netflix cry
Re: Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Pusyiter:
Did I hear you say 9years younger?
I don't think there is a future.
He can only offer the present, has no grasp of the past therefore, cannot sustain the future.
Except, just a fling of the moment. Just my take grin

Dont use age as a yardstick to judge someone's maturity and achievements in life.

Yes, he's 9 years younger but more mature and has accomplished a lot in life. Most importantly, hes a born again Christian and is spiritually more sound than you. So

For your info, we born agains don't do flings like you and your types.
Re: Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
Have a nice day
Today is just a normal day to me grin
I will go out to eat and come back to my netflix cry

Yeah thanks. I did grin
Re: Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!! by Pusyiter(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
You don't know me to judge me
But since you are his advocate, what's is my take?
To my tent o....sorry for the mention on your page lipsrsealed
AshiraWealthy:

Dont use age as a yardstick to judge someone's maturity and achievements in life.

Yes, he's 9 years younger but more mature and has accomplished a lot in life. Most importantly, hes a born again Christian and is spiritually more sound than you. So

For your info, we born agains don't do flings like you and your types.
Re: Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
donbachi:
Pamper ur sef...no medicine soothes the heart like it.

Yeah sure.

1 Like

Re: Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Pusyiter:
You don't know me to judge me
But since you are his advocate, what's is my take?
To my tent o....sorry for the mention on your page lipsrsealed

Better!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes / Coronavirus: "Your Transfers Are Now Free Of Charge" - Gtbank / Does It Make Sense To Be Friend With Your Ex Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.