Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

All You Need To Know About Cumming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All You Need To Know About Cumming (696 Views)

How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? / Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Cumming by Drince: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2020
All lot of you are probably use the word "CUMMING" but do you know the origin of cumming...
And for does of you cumming this night, make sure you pay respect to the dead.
Happy val
Happy cumming in advance and in arrears..

Re: All You Need To Know About Cumming by chatinent: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2020
Most foolish post of the century. Congrats, bro.
Re: All You Need To Know About Cumming by Drince: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2020
chatinent:
Most foolish post of the century. Congrats, bro.
Cumming from someone who is probably going to use the same word this night cheesy

Re: All You Need To Know About Cumming by chatinent: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Drince:
Cumming from someone who is probably going to use the same word this night cheesy
I'm not Drince, please.
Re: All You Need To Know About Cumming by Drince: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2020
chatinent:
I'm not Drince, please.
Who the bleep said you were drince?
Re: All You Need To Know About Cumming by donbachi(m): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2020
2nite....cumming with cummy.

(1) (Reply)

"My Sand Storm Experience Today" / How Many Underwears Should A Guy Have? / Our Yahoo Boys Wise Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.