Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) (79454 Views)

Sally Dagun Of Union Bank Steals Customer’s N8.8 Million In Abuja / 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2020
Jabioro:
He is around,he would soon emerge on FB..and radio Biafra..be on the watch out..
Nnamdi Kanu is a typical example of
Audio politician.
Online Warrior.
Chest beater.
Everything you will never want your kid to be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by TechCapon(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2020
mrjaydee:
That's a Chrysler not a rolls Royce!
Chrysler that was remodeled to look like Rolls-Royce

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Orpe7(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2020
That's not a Rolls Royce
The door handle gave it away

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2020
God bless hrh nnamdi kanu.
Please show us biafran supporters from ss,se some parts of middle belts and cameroun showing their support and tribute.
For the afonjas and other enemies of hate,liars and perdition.
Nnamdi kanu is now a king so give him that respect when you type as king nnamdi kanu.
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Orpe7(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2020
tartar9:
Eyah....Rolls Royce have been thoroughly abused grin
Nnamdi malu has been declaring death upon buhari and his family, meanwhile it's his own family that are going out one by one.

That's not a Royce
See the door handle na
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Orpe7:
That's not a Rolls Royce
The door handle gave it away

Na Aba made Nolls Koyce , if you know you know.
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by chariisGRACE(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2020
nwakibie3:

Wow! John Obidi picture na meme now ooo.
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2020
naijaguy123456:
What a brave man Sowore is, he called for revolution and he faced the consequences. Some people called for Biafra, one gunshot they are in Israel hiding.

You're already a lost cause there's no need insulting you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by qanda: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2020
Dpharisee:
RIP to the dead and condolences to the bereaved family and other families who are in mourning.
If you are in mourning over the loss of a loved one right now, please dont lose hope, may Almighty God console and comfort you. Amen
Very thoughtful comment. Rare on NL

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by 2nde4real: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2020
Abi? Rada rada oshi..
Expert17:
they should bury them with the car.....
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by tartar9(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2020
Orpe7:

That's not a Royce
See the door handle na
Yeah I know
Exactly why I made the statement
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by onecc(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2020
Rip to the dead and peace the men of good will amen.
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by ogb2020: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2020
Ysamari:

I didn't see Nnamdi kanu in the burial ceremony angry grin grin
Did you look well? look again slowpoke
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by NaijadrivaCars: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2020
mrjaydee:

That is a Customised Lincoln Town car converted to a RR copy.

That must be Apama Undertakers in action.

1 Like

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by onecc(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2020
Rip to the dead and peace to the men of good will amen.
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Bobonowell(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2020
No wahala

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Sparkkkkkkkkk: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2020
mrjaydee:
lol you must be joking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Witnes: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Shrew say, na because of bad child wen he get na e make e mouth long. If not for Nnamdi Kwano stubbornness, frustration, vision less and lack directions the parents would have still b alive especially the mum but!!!but!!! rest my pen
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Solomon8144: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Old model rolls royce embarassed

This one na 1995 model embarassed
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by naijaguy123456(m): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2020
Who is this 1mbecile ?
Mcquine:

You're already a lost cause there's no need insulting you.
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Unrated900(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2020
overall90:

you are not wise. smh

You that are wise continue fool
You are terrorist organization
Show yourself and your generations would be sweep off by the government
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by odomanis: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Can't wait for us to grab the fake ass kanu

HATE SPEECH !
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Happyguy201: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2020
This is a refurbished crysler c 300
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by desiredhome: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2020
So how come the both parents are been buried same day?
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by ANDYKING26: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2020
Rip to the dead, one nigeria is a reality, long live nigeria!! Long live Buhari!! We are one, shun violence and stay peaceful....
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by desiredhome: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2020
So what happened that the two parents died?
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by Akpaamunsi: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2020
[s]:

People should all be careful about the bad things they wish for others, it will always come back to hunt you in ways you do not expect.

Few days ago, we were thinking of this particular issue about how parents have to becareful about the kind of children they are raising.
Here was this Cownu that was first saying he will go to Aso Rock and bring the head of Our darling Daddy,
then he graduated to, our darling Daddy died in a London hospital, that he had all the pictures and videos evidence and a young man of 35 years was brought in from Sudan to become Nigeria president!!! shocked shocked shocked

But it was so shocking and sad to come online to read about the death of his Dad and Mom, happening just months apart!
That was after he wished death for President Muhammadu Buhari.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

People should all be careful about the bad things they wish for others, it will always come back to hunt you in ways you do not expect.

May the Soul of HRH Eze Israel Kanu and Mrs Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu Rest in perfect peace.

We Rise!![/s]

FVck off

2 Likes

Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by JayPeeOham: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2020
And Abia youths be like Nne bia .. All roads lead to Nnamdi Kanu's parents' burial venue for our Valentine's parte after parte grin tongue grin
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by D1zion: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2020
This is the irony of life,this people are being celebrated in in life & death,what about the hereafter. What is going on with their souls now,maybe they are crying in pains & anguish to be given second chance to right their wrongs but its too late.no one can tell what's going on with their souls now, but here people are happy celebrating. Oh! the one thing that makes God to be the supreme ruler & judge.
Re: Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) by overall90: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2020
Unrated900:

You that are wise continue fool
You are terrorist organization
Show yourself and your generations would be sweep off by the government

see fool.
you must be a small boy.
you are using the moniker you are using to hustle to play tribalism.continue.
do you bother to ask yourself why you are the only one i quoted?
let me tell you even if i know you are too daft to believe me.you advertised a white honda a few days ago which i and a friend were making plans to contact you as we are currently on the rig.i wrote down your contact that was why i was able to pick you out immediately and now that deal is off.so you continue playing your stupid tribalism on something that doesn't concern you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / Woman Dies During Sex With A Policeman In Ado-Ekiti / 4 Popular Nigerians That Have Been Charged & Arrested Abroad For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.