Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Chinese Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Composition Resist Coronavirus. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Composition Resist Coronavirus. (1655 Views)

Chinese Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Composition Resist Coronavirus / Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Resist Coronavirus After Student Cured / Chinese Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Composition Resist Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Composition Resist Coronavirus. by nnamdibig(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2020
World Health Organization – Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as
Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV) .
A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
Senou is a young Cameroonian student in China recently infected with Coronavirus he was released from hospital this morning cured of the virus.
Doctors seeking for a cure to treat the dreadful virus were amazed to see Senou still alive and fit even after contracting the virus which has claimed 1,112 lives since it broke out in Wuhan couple of weeks ago.
The Chinese doctors confirmed that Senou stayed alive because of his blood genetic composition which is mainly found in the genetic composition of subsaharan Africans.

Chinese doctors also said that he remained alive because he has black skin, the antibodies of a black are 3 times stronger, powerful and resistant compare to that of white.
Zanomoya Mditshwa an African shared his opinion saying black man is indestructible.
“Caucasians is always at war with our black skin because they know our melanin is our defense against all that they throw at us. This proves yet again that the black man is indestructible, our bodies are made of the same substances that make up this Earth because we are owners of this universe
they will never wipe us off, history has already proved that.” he said

https://cityscrollz.com/3881?fbclid=IwAR29iCDniUpUTyWu2L1ACe7do1CdHNvffZAekykJpGR6z7wlAF_gVV2eR4s

Re: Chinese Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Composition Resist Coronavirus. by meum: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2020
grin
Re: Chinese Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Composition Resist Coronavirus. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2020
Wonderful .Make I go dust my passport. Wuhan here I come. Good fortune awaits

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Composition Resist Coronavirus. by Jayess: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2020
Children were selected via convenience sampling from communities and a tertiary care center (n = 91) during spring 2017 in Ilorin, Nigeria. Nasal swabs were collected and tested using polymerase chain reaction. The majority (79.1%) of subjects were under 6 years old, of whom 46 were infected (63.9%). A total of 33 of the 91 subjects had one or more respiratory tract virus; there were 10 cases of triple infection and 5 of quadruple. Parainfluenza virus 4, respiratory syncytial virus B and enterovirus were the most common viruses in the clinical sample; present in 93.8% (15/16) of clinical subjects, and 6.7% (5/75) of community subjects (significant difference, p < 0.001). [b]Coronavirus OC43 was the most common virus detected in community members (13.3%, 10/75). A different strain, Coronavirus OC 229 E/NL63 was detected among subjects from the clinic (2/16) and not detected in the community.[/b]This pilot study provides evidence that data from the community can potentially represent different information than that sourced clinically, suggesting the need for community surveillance to enhance public health efforts and scientific understanding of respiratory infections.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5719735/

Read full article on the link.

The doctor could be right, because I know very well that Corona Virus is in Nigeria.

Black is Beautiful! wink
Re: Chinese Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Composition Resist Coronavirus. by Blackblunt: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2020
Maybe I will use this opportunity to travel to Wuhan,will take my village people,maybe an opportunity to create a village in China,I need two girls to follow me so we can start breeding.
Re: Chinese Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Composition Resist Coronavirus. by Kylekent59: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2020
Those ladies that have bleached their skin, hope you all can now see the beauty of being black. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Composition Resist Coronavirus. by Hotspotbro(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
If na Nigerians,
Praizzzzzzeeeee da larrrrd!

(1) (Reply)

Where Can She Do An Abortion In Lagos / Aids/hiv /staph Information. / Pls What Kind Of Hair Booster/hair Grow Can I Use To Grow My Beards Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.