Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial (67884 Views)

I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview / Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics / 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by donbachi(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
klax:

No one can stand for him to convinced the Fed govt bro. Remember he jumped bail that alone is unpardonable offense by any law ok.

Moreso agitation does not mean stupidity Kanu went too far in his miscalculated agitation I mean too far so if he dare come to nja he is a gonner so let him just enjoy his stupidity in wherever he is.

Pls mind you never generalized kanu case as Igbo case because Igbo in general never asked him to embarked on the silly agitation with no proper planning and execution. Good day bro if you wish.

Pls call me afonja or aboki its your data and your headache I give no pooh.
who pardoned dasuki and sowore?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by chosenange(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
NO, HE IS NOT A COWARD,THAT IS SELF DEFENSE AND EVERY ONE HAS HIS OWN STRATEGY, HE WILL COME AT THE APPOINTED TIME , FOR YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT RESPECTING THE PERSON WHO HAS THE GUN IS NOT A SIGN OF COWARDICE.
NOTE THAT HE IS A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON TO THIS COUTRY AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE EVEN PROTECTING HIS TOWN,EVEN BEFORE HE COMES IN.JUST SAY ANOTHER THING OF YOUR CHOICE,THERE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
THANK YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by kinzd(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Your moniker shows you're female why ur signature shows you're male fools everywhere
DenreleDave:
Me still dey wait for kanu b4 I book my flight to abia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by abeggnow: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Biafra4life:
my friend Will you keep quiet if you don't know the definition of coward
a coward is man who can not keep to his word and lacking courage. That Nandi Kanu for you a confirmed coward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
OzilBaba50:
[/s]
trash

RUBBISH TRASH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

So his crime is that he "talked"? Your Soldiers left all the armed bandits out there killing Nigerians daily and went after an unarmed man, just for talking?

Your hatred against Kanu is for mere utterances? In a country where different armed groups from Boko haram, killer herdsmen, Niger Delta Militant cultists and Bandits are murdering and displacing your fellow Nigerians daily?

Your own headache is a man who did nothing but talk.

Kanu has become a coward for not coming back to allow his enemies to slaughter him?
Your federal government is fighting an unarmed man.

You Nigerians have no shame

Am I even supposed to respond to this tripe?

"He talked"

That's what you guys keep yammering on about.

A man that was raising an army in his backyard.

A man that was soliciting for arms and ammunition to burn down the zoo.

You are allowed to live in your deception, but don't invite the rest of us along.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by bignero: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
A man dies but once...

I expect Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to come and pay his parents their last respects especially when his agitations led to their deaths.

The best Buhari can do is to arrest him but the international community will come to his aid like they did for Sowore. His staying away portrays him like a coward.

He's not a coward..
You tried to sound intelligent.. Unfortunately you came out stwepid..

The world can see what's happening to sowores.. Yet you expect him to come back

Anyways what more can come for a dull followrship of a dullard regime, nothing but dullness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Area4Area: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

Yeah, you expected him to come back to be killed in the name of paying his last respects to his parents. Unfortunately for people like you, Kanu is not that stupid. You people want him to come back and be killed, but Kanu will not make your dream come true.
Nobodyis killing him, he'd be made to continue his court case.
He's the cowardly coward of the millennium.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by gidgiddy: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

Why did he run away?

Sowore is in Abuja facing similar charges like a man, yet you lot are always quick to brand Yoruba people as cowards.

Wouldnt you run away if armed Soldiers stormed your house shooting, looking to kill you?

You think Sowore would stay in his house, waiting to be killed, if his house was stormed that way? Nobody would

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by hisexcellency34: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Exactly my point!

GidiWoodsMan:

Kanu shouldn't have violated his bail conditions in the first instance!

He's not a man of his word. Even if he hated Nigeria so much he should've shown respect for Enyinnaya Abaribe and the other decent citizens who got him out of jail. Now both his parents are dead and he can't even give pay them his last respects...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by gidgiddy: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Area4Area:
Nobodyis killing him, he'd be made to continue his court case.
He's the cowardly coward of the millennium.

Yeah, Soldiers stormed his house shooting everywhere just for fun

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by emanobis(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Oga, if u dnt knw d meaning of cowardice, u ask for explanation.
Even Christ at a time had to detour coz His time has nt yet come...Mohammed also did same.
But onething is for sure...You will forever be his Follower as u r always eager to hear the latest about him...The most Celebrated Leader he is

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Austineva(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
chrisxxx:
Thanks. Na people like you dey avoid their house because of their wives.
I swear. That guy na mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by ProT: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
isthatso:

Sowore and Kanu are 2 different animals. Sowore is a pain in the arse with a respectable resume, a respectable profession who tends to be more civil in his actions and does things by the book, his one uncharacteristic error (calling his protest a "revolution" ) is what landed him in jail. Kanu on the other hand is an imb3cile and self serving opportunist prone to loose talk and incitement. His followers are even worse than him and prone to violence. Nobody has ever died in over 25 years of Sowore protests. The west can tolerate and even support opposition but they never back loose canons.

Since Kanu has been making noise why havent they interfered in his matter?

You are not sensible (WITH DUE RESPECT); the West can afford to back Sowore becos he is not trying to upturn their BUSINESS CENTRE, which Nigeria is to every sane mind.

Kanu on the other hand, is clamouring for an end to a useless unworkable entity that serves no one's interest; only f00ls have yet to understand these simple things.

Your reasoning is low that of an imb3cile.
PLOT TWIST: u think someone else is an imb3cile.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
A man dies but once...

I expect Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to come and pay his parents their last respects especially when his agitations led to their deaths.

The best Buhari can do is to arrest him but the international community will come to his aid like they did for Sowore. His staying away portrays him like a coward.
who said he stayed away?
lol he is very much present at the venue, but as someone else. hes seated amongst the soldiers sef buying dem beers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by superstar1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
We have told you severally that the hunchback loud mouthed Dilector is a coward and sissy like ojukwu.

This is another irrefutable evidence!! grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Thonee(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wise decision, if he had come and Nigerian army tries rubbish, IPOB will react and operation python dance go wan dance zanku on top innocent Biafrans.

Shame on enemies of Great Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by OzilBaba50: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:
[/s]

RUBBISH TRASH

bullcrap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Area4Area: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
Goddyj:
For those calling Nnamdi Kanu a coward, I guess you need serious brain check-up.

Is this not the same Kanu that announced on Radio that he was coming to Nigeria and he did even when he knew he would be arrested?

Is this not the same Kanu that stood his ground even when he was subjected to all manner of torture in prison?

Is this not the same Kanu that rejected all the offers of billions and oil blocks made to him by the FG for him to abandon the Biafra project?

Is this not the same Kanu that called Buhari a mad man in the premises of Abuja high court, and made it clear that Buhari doesn't have what it takes to jail him?

I guess we forget too soon in this country.

NK is one of the most intelligent freedom fighters in the history of mankind. He knows that anything that leads to his arrest at this stage of the struggle would definitely reverse much of the gains he has achieved over the years.

At this stage, what Kanu needs is engaging in diplomatic consultations around the world and that is exactly what He is doing. He doesn't need to look for a way to be arrested; the struggle has passed that stage. Cheers!
I'd have wanted to take up your lies point by point but today is your lucky day because it is supposed to be solemn, we are in mourning and Nnamdi is nowhere to be found

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by OzilBaba50: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

"He talked"

You are allowed to live in your deception, but don't invite the rest of us along.
[/s]
shut up
stop talking nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Maliqcious: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
slivertongue:
he should commit suicide abi
in Japanese culture Kalu is a definition of a full blown coward for how long will Kalu run to fight another.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by shogsman(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

Why did he run away?

Sowore is in Abuja facing similar charges like a man, yet you lot are always quick to brand Yoruba people as cowards.
You just shot yourself in the face,I'm Yoruba and KANU charges are way graver than what sowore is facing,what he did was the only sensible option he had.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by gidgiddy: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
FrLukas:

"He talked"

The only thing Kanu has ever done was to talk. Whether he was soliciting funds for arms or calling Nigeria a derogatory name, it is still all talk. What the law wants to know is what he did, not what he said. Nobody has been able to tell me what he did that goes beyond mere words

And it is very foolish talk to say that Kanu was raising an army in his backyard. There is a group of people choose to wear some sort uniform and salute whoever they like does not go against any law.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by merits(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

Yeah, you expected him to come back to be killed in the name of paying his last respects to his parents. Unfortunately for people like you, Kanu is not that stupid. You people want him to come back and be killed, but Kanu will not make your dream come true.
Who are you then? If you can die cuz of your parents.kanu is big coward.is better you don't start what you can complete.he started it and he must complete the missioned, no going back they say.thats why I don't believe in his agitation,is agitation is for personal gain not for is people, audio warrior. grin

Something must kill a man.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Area4Area: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

So his crime is that he "talked"? Your Soldiers left all the armed bandits out there killing Nigerians daily and went after an unarmed man, just for talking?

Your hatred against Kanu is for mere utterances? In a country where different armed groups from Boko haram, killer herdsmen, Niger Delta Militant cultists and Bandits are murdering and displacing your fellow Nigerians daily?

Your own headache is a man who did nothing but talk.

Kanu has become a coward for not coming back to allow his enemies to slaughter him?
Your federal government is fighting an unarmed man.

You Nigerians have no shame
Why are you and Nnamdi not at the burial?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by amaridigital(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Xavfra:

His parents would understand

Yet a tribe that produces the likes of Gani Fawehinmi who was jailed several times under the military, produced Abiola who died in prison rather than renounce his presidential mandate, produce Obasanjo who was jailed and maltreated by junior ranking officers, produced Fela and Beko Kuti, Sowore, Tunde Idiagbon, Prof Wole Soyinka and even Fayose and FFK is called coward every day by igbos. Will Gani do same? Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

The only thing Kanu has ever done was to talk. Whether he was soliciting funds for arms or calling Nigeria a derogatory name, it is still all talk. What the law wants to know is what he did, not what he said. Nobody has been able to tell me what he did that goes beyond mere words

And it is very foolish talk to say that Kanu was raising an army in his backyard. There is a group of people choose to wear some sort uniform and salute whoever they like does not go against any law.

It is actually silly to expect that government should fold its arms and watch terror groups evolve right under its nose.

So when Kanu finally gets the guns he's asking for, the federal forces should now engage him in a battle abi? Does that make sense to you?

I guess it does.

So you know who will suffer if the east is turned into a theatre of war again?

Do you want your children and their children to come here and be crying of genocide like you guys do on a daily basis?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
I feel for mazi kanu.e no easy.embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Area4Area: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
FrLukas:

"He talked"

They thought we've forgotten all that, it was even on video.
Maybe they wanted the FG to wait till he's fully armed before they can act.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by OzilBaba50: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

It is actually silly to expect that government should fold its arms and watch terror groups evolve right under its nose.

So when Kanu finally gets the guns he's asking for, the federal forces should now engage him in a battle abi? Does that make sense to you?

I guess it does.

So you know who will suffer if the east is turned into a theatre of war again?

Do you want your children and their children to come here and be crying of genocide like you guys do on a daily basis?
[/s]
pile of trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by gidgiddy: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
merits:

Who are you then? If you can die cuz of your parents.kanu is big coward.is better you don't start what you can complete.he started it and he must complete the missioned, no going back they say.

Something must kill a man.

That something must kill a man does not mean you should go to where people are waiting to kill you in other to prove you are a man. They sent Soldiers to kill an unarmed man like Kanu, he escaped. Why would an unarmed Kanu now return to the same place they have sent Soldiers? So they can finally kill him? only a foolish person would do such

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by ProT: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

Why did he run away?

The charge constituted against Sowore is just a charade; the FG has already achieved their desire - TO SILENCE SOWORE AND STOP ANY PHYSICAL ACTIVISM FROM HIM. Thanks to their conditional bail.

That was what they wanted to do with Kanu - to silence him with those ridiculous bail conditions.

Sowore has humbly accepted his conditions, Kanu didn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Interview About Chinua Achebe / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.