Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu (888 Views)

No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death / COVID-19 Burial: "No Condolence Visits For Abba Kyari" – Presidency / Condolence messages for Mother Of Kogi State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by Adefemi404: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2020
The burial of Nnamdi kanu's parents is taking place today 14th February and no condolence messages from world's prominent leaders till now. If at all Nnamdi Kanu is important or in friendly relationship with any world leader by now we would have seen countless messages from leaders all over the world.

Read more
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/295fa8e4c23e36f1306ecce8f5320038?client=news

1 Like

Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by Blackblunt: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2020
How many has he sent to your president or traditional rulers!, don't start irrelevant tribal wars.
Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by hammerU: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
Adefemi404:
The burial of Nnamdi kanu's parents is taking place today 14th February and no condolence messages from world's prominent leaders till now. If at all Nnamdi Kanu is important or in friendly relationship with any world leader by now we would have seen countless messages from leaders all over the world.

Read more
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/295fa8e4c23e36f1306ecce8f5320038?client=news
[/s]

YORUBA MUSLIM, WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by bigeliot(m): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2020
Lolzz.....ur reasoning Sha..... Na today dem die? And even if, what he's going for is very sensitive and as such, they can't or won't do it publicly. So relax..... Now let me ask u, did he announce if he's coming for his parents burial or not.....the answer is no.... Simple simple knowledge.... no b everything u go know or see
Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by TUANKU(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2020
That ibos are Jews thing is a big scam. Jews in Ethiopia are recognized by the Israeli state, Jews identify with Jews anywhere they are found even if they are only a handful of people.

2 Likes

Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by perez100: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
How many condolence messages did they send to thousands of Nigerians killed by Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram?
Again, Buhari didn't even come to one of his parents burial.
Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by ifiokjohn(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Is it your Business? Did they send any to Buhari or any Nigerian you know?
Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Earlystar698:
[s][/s]I blame your cursed father that failed to ejaculate Sense to your fool mother when he is releasing.... Must you showcase your stupidity in public? Your jealous of Nnmadi Kanu because there's no one in your family to attain one percent of his greatness... Fool

You will die shamefully if you did not retrace your self from hating MNK and Biafrans Anu offia ...

I say it again your mother and father are cursed...

I don't care if admins ban me ..
shocked shocked I can’t help but Imagine what you’ll do to the OP if you see him in person grin OP just keep hiding o grin I go join them beat you sef.
Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Do they know him?
Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by oyin44: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Adefemi404:

Read more
you mean the president of biafra.O what a shame grin
Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by EasternPrince: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Adefemi404:

It amazes me how you Afronjas spend so much time and energy researching and stalking IPOB than the igbos themselves then turn around and start complaining about chest beating and noise making.

Just look at this one, complete with a blog for IPOB!

I really don't get it.

1 Like

Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by naijaguy123456(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Only chest beating.
Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by EasternPrince: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
oyin44:
you mean the president of biafra.O what a shame grin

Surely no Afronja can be this dumb. This is aboki level. It's not allowed.

Re: No Condolence Messages From Donald Trump And Prime Of Israel To Nnamdi Kanu by EasternPrince: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
naijaguy123456:
Only chest beating.

Which has you jumping from thread to thread to weep.

Ordinary as it is.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is Why We Are Impacting Nigeria - Google / Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious / 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.