Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters (49523 Views)

INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu / INEC Bars Party Agents, Journalists From Lagos Collation Centre In Somolu / INEC Bars 124 Political Parties From Participating In 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by asobo: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
Numerouno94:

My bro calm down. Dnt b carried away. APC government were actually behind dis cos dey needed to regain d trust of d pple after wat happnd in Imo..Dnt b deceived. Its such a pity dat Lion abi wetin b him name had to b d scape goat.
It has nothing to do with APC not with an oil producing state. It is a well known fact that the APC deputy governor has been using a relations certificate within the Bayelsa political space. The same issue came up in the tribunal challenging his election victory as a senator but it was dismissed because it was a pre-electoral matter which the tribunal doesn't have the jurisdiction to entertain. PDP now filed another case about the same certificate forgery before the governorship election. I need not remind you that a high court earlier disqualified the APC but the requested for an injunction/ stay of execution because it was few weeks to election which the Appeal court entertained.
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by Legendguru: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by madridsta007(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
anigbajumo:
Lol,he wanted to reap wea he did not sow.Don't quote me to say rubbish,this is obviously rape on democracy.PDP took over Zamfara and Bayelsa even Rivers unjustly,it is total rubbish.No party can do this if PDP were to be the ruling party.

NB: I don't support of daylight robbery in imo, Supreme Court is setting a bad precedence where by people were no longer the voice of democracy but the court,it is quite disheartened.

If votes were counted and people voted in a fair process, APC would not be the regime in power today.
Of course, you know this. You seem smart. But you want to talk.
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by Numerouno94(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
asobo:
It has nothing to do with APC not with an oil producing state. It is a well known fact that the APC deputy governor has been using a relations certificate within the Bayelsa political space. The same issue came up in the tribunal challenging his election victory as a senator but it was dismissed because it was a pre-electoral matter which the tribunal doesn't have the jurisdiction to entertain. PDP now filed another case about the same certificate forgery before the governorship election. I need not remind you that a high court earlier disqualified the APC but the requested for an injunction/ stay of execution because it was few weeks to election which the Appeal court entertained.

Buh d man is a dubious politician,only him wit different names right frm his primary skul days.
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by asobo: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Numerouno94:

Buh d man is a dubious politician,only him wit different names right frm his primary skul days.
No doubt Bayelsan's overwhelmly voted for APC but their disregard for rule of law and layed down procedure of doing things cost them Bayelsa. The supposedly deputy governor still remains a senator with David Lyon left all alone. Come to think of it that he won the best governor award weeks ago.
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by AreaFada2: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Joshmodest:
Whether they like it or not , the supreme court has spoken , after all when the judgement favoured hope , they were all hailing democracy , including the herd man at the hem of affairs , now let them taste thier own poison.....
Gov Diri don't disturb yourself go home , they will use thier leg to come and give you ....
I am waiting to hear the usual off point opinion of the APC meat seller here on NL !
Point of correction: rotten meat mai suya

Nor insult all the good meat out there. grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by tete7000(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Temptee101:
shocked

I'm really ashamed of this country

How did Buhari manage to destroy everything within few years?

Just look at all sectors, nothing is absolutely working. Even the little progress we made in our electoral process prior to 2015, buhari brought the whole thing to it's knees in less than 3 years

What manner of man is this buhari?

Spits

Evil and a blood thirsty jihadist. Everywhere he goes he leaves blood and destruction on his trail. People were told in 2015, they refused to listen.
Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by Numerouno94(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
asobo:
No doubt Bayelsan's overwhelmly voted for APC but their disregard for rule of law and layed down procedure of doing things cost them Bayelsa. The supposedly deputy governor still remains a senator with David Lyon left all alone. Come to think of it that he won the best governor award weeks ago.

I hope sumtin lyk dis will hapn in Kogi state.
No one voted Yahaya Belo buh Buhari rigged him on Kogites. Kogi election was one of d most rigged election in d history of Nigeria.
The level of corruption in Nigeria unda apc is sumtin else.

1 Like

Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by Afospecialk: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Wail Yoruba Moslem

grin

Cry me a river Igbo potopoto Christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / "Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna / President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.