Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift (1285 Views)

Post Pictures Of The Finest Ladies You Have Seen On Nairaland / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by kaycee125: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
My girl is not in the country at the moment so she sent someone to deliver a gift bag with cake, card, wine and a perfume, how romantic cry
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by kaycee125: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by helinues: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by Romeo3(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
kaycee125:
My girl is not in the country at the moment so she sent someone to deliver a gift bag with cake, card, wine and a perfume, how romantic cry
Eeyah, while she'll bang the living daylights out of some dude later today.... Giving him different styles. Chai. Take heart bro. Enjoy your gifts.

Long distance relationship is a bitch. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by kuanvevo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:
Eeyah, while she'll bang the living daylights out of some dude later today.... Giving him different styles. Chai. Take heart bro. Enjoy your gifts.

hahaha. you be fool guy

3 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by kaycee125: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by Romeo3(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
kuanvevo:

hahaha. you be fool guy
grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by Romeo3(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
[quote author=kaycee125 post=86650853][/quote]

Mumu, if you doubt me, call her later at night today if she won't come up with the perfect excuse why she couldn't talk, or couldn't pick your call.

She was bouncing on the Dick... cheesy

Mark my words..... Any excuse. And she'll make you agree with her.

I'll be here.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by kaycee125: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
Why you dey call me mumu?
Romeo3:

Mumu, if you doubt me, call her later at night today if she won't come up with the perfect excuse why she couldn't talk, or couldn't pick your call.

She was bouncing on the Dick... cheesy

Mark my words..... Any excuse. And she'll make you agree with her.

I'll be here.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by Romeo3(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
kaycee125:
Why you dey call me mumu?
Wetin you be? embarassed
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by kaycee125: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
You can pass message without insult, dont you think so?
Romeo3:
Wetin you be? embarassed
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by Romeo3(m): 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
kaycee125:
You can pass message without insult, dont you think so?
Its what I'll say to your face if I was your best friend.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by kaycee125: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lol you aren't, he's beside me and I just gifted him a phone.
Romeo3:
Its what I'll say to your face if I was your best friend.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by Romeo3(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
kaycee125:
Lol you aren't, he's beside me and I just gifted him a phone.
he isn't a friend...

Make sure you call your babe
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by StrobeLites(f): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
I forgot to snap o. Lunch at Ritz Carlton kiss
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by kaycee125: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Cute
StrobeLites:
I forgot to snap o. Lunch at Ritz Carlton kiss
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by GingerBreadMan: 12:32am On Feb 15, 2020
kaycee125:
GingerBreadMan:
Nice of your GF.

Never mind @ Romeo3. He’s just upset that on Feb 14th he was still on the Vaseline level ... but that is still better than getting a VD.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:29am On Feb 15, 2020
Just a reddy

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by Romeo3(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2020
How far grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2020
Here's mine

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by kaycee125: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is nice.
funmisticqueen2:
Here's mine
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
kaycee125:
This is nice.
thanks
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Day Gift by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 29, 2020
kaycee125:

(1) (Reply)

When You Go Out With Your Boyfriend And A Girl Gives A Little Smile? / Lockdown: Rat Destroys Money In The ATM Worth 17 Million..(video) / How To Get Unlimited Windscribe VPN For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.