Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC (43012 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by AFONJACOW(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
WiLdFLame:

God wan punish you ba? No make me swear for you oo
barawo
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
They should have accepted the ruling of the federal high court and changed that deputy before the election, but they went to the appeals courts and got a got a Favourable judgement on the eve of the election. They will be regret. That man should be arrested and tried.
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by blowjohn(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
WiLdFLame:
This is really bad. How can you overturn the voice of the people. I think Buhari is systematically destroying APC. That son of a bitch, I can easily see the background power play at work here . Gaining bayelsa would easily Give the southern APC more war chest and influence. Tinubu where you Dey now ? This is more and more leaving the southern APC to be at the mercy of the northern APC. Why would Tanko make Mary Odili a staunch Pro PDP head such judgement. Too bad Oshiomhole and the southern party leaders slept on this.

Buhari, You son of a bitch
You are both a bad leader and a bad party man. Chai...we don suffer
The southern APC block has been betrayed!!! cry cry

Oga.
Did u not read the reasons why Lyon was removed?
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by omoiyalayi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
How is jonathan taking this news ? which side he go dey now ?

What's his reaction so far?
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by EvansU: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:
Fake news ,...

Bayelsa is APC , APC is bayelsa.

The supreme court was bribed

Everything to you is fake news. You have the internet at your finger tips, why don’t you check online for the real news.
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by SavageMaster: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:
Fake news ,...

Ehen, what did you say about Supreme Court ruling on IMO Election?
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by CanadaOrBust: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Solomon8144:
Nnamdi kanu is a mad man with no iota of wisdom and a certified moronn

Ok, but what does that got to do with this guy getting certificate??
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
NORSYK:
Congrats to Sen. Diri

As for David Lyon I Sincerely feel for him, I can imagine his situation. In the next few days, all those who were singing his praises will begin to tell you how wicked He was to them.

Some will even accuse of him shutting them out after they helped him win election
eg uche ogbuagu

1 Like

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by franugo(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
DTaj:
The spirit of "fake name" has caught INEC too. The man's surname is Duoye, but the certificate of return showed "Douye"!

The spirit of Degi in multiple of 5! Lol.

Na wa o!

Inec spelt it correctly.. It'd douye, if u don't know sth, then don't form master
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by eurogee: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
This contribution is myopic and 100% belongs to waste bin.

WiLdFLame:
This is really bad. How can you overturn the voice of the people. I think Buhari is systematically destroying APC. That son of a bitch, I can easily see the background power play at work here . Gaining bayelsa would easily Give the southern APC more war chest and influence. Tinubu where you Dey now ? This is more and more leaving the southern APC to be at the mercy of the northern APC. Why would Tanko make Mary Odili a staunch Pro PDP head such judgement. Too bad Oshiomhole and the southern party leaders slept on this.

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by noisy45(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
WiLdFLame:

You will be ok Las las
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by knowhowk: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
WiLdFLame:
This is really bad. How can you overturn the voice of the people. I think Buhari is systematically destroying APC. That son of a bitch, I can easily see the background power play at work here . Gaining bayelsa would easily Give the southern APC more war chest and influence. Tinubu whe re you Dey now ? This is more and more leaving the southern APC to be at the mercy of the northern APC. Why would Tanko make Mary Odili a staunch Pro PDP head such judgement. Too bad Oshiomhole and the southern party leaders slept on this.

. When Onoghen was removed and Tanko was made CJ to play a script,He was your Hero then ,You lack Respect for elders addressing President like that .Ur High BP just started .
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by musicwriter(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
DTaj:
The spirit of "fake name" has caught INEC too. The man's surname is Duoye, but the certificate of return showed "Douye"!

The spirit of Degi in multiple of 5! Lol.

Na wa o!

Someone has spotted a very important mistake above. Name is DUOYE not DOUYE.

INEC has issued certificate to the wrong name.
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by robosky02(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Best Valentin ever
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Solomon8144:

But not a coward like you..
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Solomon8144:

But not a coward like you.. you don sleep common cell before? You don’t have it in you, life is for thinkers, when Mandela was fighting for freedom, he ran many times, before been jailed again finally, freedom comes with a price..
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by opius: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:
Fake news ,...

The thing they pain....

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by ogbonti: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
WiLdFLame:

We agreed on the ground that this was a background power play. I know buhari know about this shit.

awww yes Buhari is very aware na ludo dem dey take Nigerians play my brother
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Niyinficient(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
WiLdFLame:

Wetin we Nigerians want gan gan, if the matter Favour APC una go abuse Buhari , if he Favour Pdp, una go curse Buhari....Wetin we want gan gan? Where are the people abusing the AGF during the imo state saga?
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
musicwriter:

Someone has spotted a very important mistake above. Name is DUOYE not DOUYE.

INEC has issued certificate to the wrong name.
Please, did you get my email last week, bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception / Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture / NSCDC Commander, Mohammed Ibrahim, Others Bombed In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.