Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC (42841 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
I wonder what his plan for th3 people is apart from seizing power and swallowing as much from the state treasury as he can.

Anyway, congrats to him.

I hope he actually works for the people.

All these oil producing states that collect derivatives from government should be looking like Dubai by now.
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by sotall(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Democracy in danger grin
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Caleb17: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Congratulations to Didi. I pity Ihedioha. They have used him to do Trade by Barter.

1 Like

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Officialgarri: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
The name on the certificate is fake angry

Democracy is in serious danger
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Divinalss: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
If you like continue in wickeness. We'll endure for 4years.
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by PastorandMentor(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Thunder Fire Apc cheesy grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by JosephXavier: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
INEC how dare you issue DIRI with certificate of return
Didn't you hear What UN de secretary Oshiomole said
Anywwy I reserve my comment but don't say dat I didn't warn you o
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by kerry57: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bayelsa vs IMO. APC vs PDP; 1:1
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:
Fake news ,...

Bayelsa is APC , APC is bayelsa.

The supreme court was bribed

Stay away from snipper, rope or sharp objects grin
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by PastorandMentor(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
You are confused tongue
BlackfireX:
Fake news ,...

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by mousco(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:
Fake news ,...

Open your eyes with force
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Best val gift to the incoming governor
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Chaleeee: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
WiLdFLame:
This is really bad. How can you overturn the voice of the people. I think Buhari is systematically destroying APC. That son of a bitch, I can easily see the background power play at work here . Gaining bayelsa would easily Give the south APC more war chest and influence. Tinubu where you Dey now ? This is more and more leaving the south APC to be at the mercy of the northern APC. Why would Tanko make Mary Odili a staunch Pro PDP head such judgement. Too bad Oshiomhole and the south party leaders slept on this.

Buhari, You son of a bitch
You are both a bad leader and a bad party man. Chai...we don suffer
The southern APC block has been betrayed!!! cry cry

The people were scammed by the APC candidates.
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Racoon(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is not a good omen for Nigeria but rather gives more reasons why our electoral processes must be thoroughly reviewed.Supreme Court, INEC, political parties, security agencies are all culprible.
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by doctore212(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Abeg my babe said her office sent her for marketing outside Lagos.

I don't want to believe her and she just came back packed her bags and zoomed off.

I am confused, is she cheating on me with another guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by GreatnessInMind(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
Case closed!
Since the inception of this demo... Only two cases surprised me to the bone marrow... 1. Chris Ngige winning Anambra governorship election in 2003 as against Peter Obi (if you lived there then) and 2. Ihedioha SC removal..
No shock can come close to these two>..

1 Like

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by EdiskyHarry: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
congrats sir, but this is so shameful that inec cannot carry out a genuine screening before qualifying someone to contest for an election. the whole world is watching.
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Dyke15(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fi d' fi....power t d people
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Tulsaguy: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
Not by power not by might. The race is not to the swift....the battle is not to the strong....

abeg...who took lyon to court? PDP or aggrieved APC members?
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by leicestercamper: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Congratulations cheesy
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Dyke15(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:
Fake news ,...

see painment
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Stallione(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:
Fake news ,...

Taaa run inside the sambisa forest,terrorist like u
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by ogbonti: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
WiLdFLame:
This is really bad. How can you overturn the voice of the people. I think Buhari is systematically destroying APC. That son of a bitch, I can easily see the background power play at work here . Gaining bayelsa would easily Give the south APC more war chest and influence. Tinubu where you Dey now ? This is more and more leaving the south APC to be at the mercy of the northern APC. Why would Tanko make Mary Odili a staunch Pro PDP head such judgement. Too bad Oshiomhole and the south party leaders slept on this.

betrayed by who?

you don’t know what politics is all about

when GEJ was recently nvited to see Buhari at Aso Rock that was were they finalized this judgement that you are seeing now

Diri went to settle with GEJ. then GEJ met with Buhari and they ceded back PDP to Bayelsa

nothing was a miscalculation. it’s all going according to plan!

the money bayelsa receives is from who? Buhari

so forget all that juicy allocation to bayelsa if abuja doesn’t release it how will bayelsa get it ?

all of them know wetin dem dey do

dem dey play us like ludo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by Centcanada: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
I pray some people don't hung themselves. This is God doing not man and not prophecy.
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by pawesome(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:
Fake news ,...

at this point,we don't care...
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by bizhop01: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
See wetting fraudulent lifestyle can lead to,
APC politicians are masters of fraud, the learn from their grandmaster on top.
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by OzilBaba50: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
The name on the certificate is fake angry

Democracy is in serious danger
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by OzilBaba50: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
I wonder what his plan for th3 people is apart from seizing power and swallowing as much from the state treasury as he can.

Anyway, congrats to him.

I hope he actually works for the people.

All these oil producing states that collect derivatives from government should be looking like Dubai by now.
[/s]
you're right
Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by AFONJACOW(m): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
WiLdFLame:
This is really bad. How can you overturn the voice of the people. I think Buhari is systematically destroying APC. That son of a bitch, I can easily see the background power play at work here . Gaining bayelsa would easily Give the southern APC more war chest and influence. Tinubu where you Dey now ? This is more and more leaving the southern APC to be at the mercy of the northern APC. Why would Tanko make Mary Odili a staunch Pro PDP head such judgement. Too bad Oshiomhole and the southern party leaders slept on this.

south kee you there , do you remember south when you handed that presidency to a slowpoke like buhari, now ur best friends from north wants to shortchange u , you then remember south exist, stop been a coward , we south east and south south will vote for Hausa/Fulani man irrespective of his political affliction... Dem go rule u until u get common sense

1 Like

Re: Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC by IJOBA2: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
princeade86:
Congrats. What a great lesson. Apc need to call an emergency meeting and suspend some people. People voted Lyon massively, but they used their selfishness to ruined it. Everything is about bribe.
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu / Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff / Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.