Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (94366 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Emmanuelhector:

As your husband, you think I can’t hold you down and slit your throat with kitchen knife after the acid attack? Better start thinking,the man on this present case is a clown

The pain of meltung skin gets ghe hands heart soul.and body weak brah. Pussy death aint worth it. Atay faithful or die single.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by desireoge(f): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:
She did the right thing and I encourage every woman out there whose isn't cheating on her husband to treat them this way if their husbands dįck can't stay home.

If you guys treat men this way, they'll think twice before considering cheating.

Don't kill them, just give them scar they'll live to regret forever.

I can't be your babies factory, after 4 you're getting some sluť a phone and banging her behind my back, I'll chop off your díck while you're asleep.

To those blabbing Attempted murder upandan, going on banging spree is also an attempt to come home and kill me with STDs.
grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
eni4real:
Respectfully?? After pouring hot water on someone??
You think this is a theoretical topic?? Haa shocked shocked shocked shocked. Someone even mentioned acid bath!!!!!!
Just put your darling brother in that man's shoe!!

Let's see if you will still be full of respect towards anyone that support this evil..

Naija is losing her humanity!!! God shocked

Don't mind them.

Some of them have brothers who are married. I am sure if this happened to their brothers, they would not even want to hear any excuses. But because this man is not related to them, they don't care. They even think he deserves it.

How can any sane human being support this evil act?

I swear if this man was related to me, I won't take this lying low. Anyone who can do this to a human being, can commit murder.

And if one digs deeper now, it might turn out that the man was not even cheating. Might even be the wife who has skeletons in her cupboard. It is the ones who cheat that are always this excessively jealous. They do it but don't want the spouse to even show any remote sign of cheating.

That man would be a fool not to press charges. That is a large burn.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Receive sense. An acid victim will.only be seeking the face of Jah Jehovah.

Let acid hit you and see how weak and sober you become in a jiffy.

Better not go back to Baba God through where you came from because of pussy. Marry a woman you wont cheat on to avoid getting bathed by acid and ultimately losing your life.

Pvssy aint worth dying for dude.
Acid victim??
You think he fall from the sky?? He has no relatives..
You don't know anything about reprisal attack!!!
When all members of her family starting from her father get maimed, she will learn how to respect men. Nonsense!!
You never jam crazy family!!!

Only level headed family wiill take you to Court...

Crazy family will maim you and all your truly loved ones!!!
Nonsense!!! Craze pass Craze

No be only women Fury, na women Anthony Joshua..

Murderers!!!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

The pain of meltung skin gets ghe hands heart soul.and body weak brah. Pussy death aint worth it. Atay faithful or die single.
faithful my ass... My life my rules.. But is your rules includes attacking me roughly on my sweet little cheat, you risk getting holddown and getting your throat slitted like easter chicken.. Your melting skin trash is for women who values skin for beauty.. Dont play shit with guys who knows the rules
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:

Last time I checked "Likes" and "shares" don't pay no bills.
I spoke my mind and if you ain't cool with it.... my azz is open for kissing 20/7...
the 4 hours exempted, I'll be in church on Sundays... you can't possibly kiss my azz in God's presence, will ya?

You are broken...May you find love soon
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
faithful my ass... My life my rules.. But is your rules includes attacking me roughly on my sweet little cheat, you risk getting holddown and getting your throat slitted like easter chicken.. Your melting skin trash is for women who values skin for beauty.. Dont play shit with guys who knows the rules

Your life your rules.means dying single. Dont meddle in.someone else's life via false marriage or pregnancy and still.keep yarning your "my life my rules" trash. You will get bathed with acid and just die like a chicken.. Your sweet little cheat will.turn out to be your bitter ending of regrets. Lol.

By the time you look your face in the mirror you will wish for a slit dick instead. Hahahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Bahddo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
If you can do this to your husband, that explains why he's attracted to someone else - you are pure evil in human skin. The other woman is clearly better than than you.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Okeyc230: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Konji still dey alive ooooo despite the hot water
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by nairalanduseles: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:
She did the right thing and I encourage every woman out there whose isn't cheating on her husband to treat them this way if their husbands dįck can't stay home.

If you guys treat men this way, they'll think twice before considering cheating.

I can't be your babies factory, after 4 you're getting some sluť a phone and banging her behind my back, I'll chop off your díck while you're asleep.

like I've always said: If a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll gentlemanly walk out of the relationship. But if a wife should make the mistake of banging another man, there's no such thing as FORGIVENESS. I'll carve out your vagina and boobs.
I'm an extremely loyal dude once in a relationship and if my loyalty is betrayed... I become a soulless beast.

MODIFY
To those quoting me, if you know you can't keep your vaginäs or dícks in one place, don't get married. It's very simple. marriage is a deal and banging outside it is breaking the deal and there are consequences.

If you get tired of our union, walk up to me and let me know... I'll let you go, but if you do otherwise, you face the consequences.

As a guy if you're so either to fûck someone else, get married to her.. simple.

I repeat, if any man or woman you're married to cheat on you by BANGING some else.... leave them a scar.
Let them know you have a greater demon in you, than they do. unleash terror on their genitals.

To those blabbing Attempted murder upandan, going on banging spree is also an attempt to come home and kill me with STDs.

U 're a big fool ....is it by force walk away i pray ur kind no meet the real bad men.....that guy cool if na normal men she for collect
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by KenModi(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Albinoworwor:
A scorned woman embarassed embarassed now she's lost her family
Anything money can buy doesn't freak me...All I have to do is work harder and get it for myself

She may have already lost her home a long time ago due to her husband’s escapades outside. This event just fast forwarded the inevitable.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Atijohan(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Women are demonic
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by KenModi(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
eni4real:
Every woman that support this evil don't deserve happiness in life!!!

This is complete wickedness!!
No.wonder some men treat their wives as a non-family member!!!

Can she do this to any of her Family members??

Love is scam!!!!

Gift ooo. What he did is wrong but killing him like this is evil.... She has killed this man already.. May we not buy something that will kill us(Amen) !!

Never date or marry any hot-tempered spouse..

It never end well!!!

I have seen men who due to their philandering outside have infected their wives with HIV/AIDs; women who may have never cheated on them in all 10, 15, 20+ year of marriage. Both die within a few months apart.

This woman may have just saved herself from untimely death.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by KenModi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

Very evil and terribly advice to women who's husband cheats.

Why can't she simply walk away from her marriage and end it with divorce?

If I were the husband? As soon as I get well, the marriage is over. Cause my life is at risk if I stay one minute in that house.

I'm gone! It's over!
What rubbish! That's just too far.

And your philandering outside with the possibility of infecting your wife with HIV/AIDS is not “too far” enough right?

Two wrongs don’t make a right but this woman may have just saved herself from untimely death if she has not been infected by her husband already.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

Anything wey you like talk

When you're mine, YOU'RE MINE ALONE! angry
I better not catch you messing around or else...
I ain't gat the energy to tolerate betrayals!
When I'm faithful, you best be faithful!

I liked the what you wrote because I like seeing people display their immaturity.

If you like go and hit your husband, I have want you.
Irrespective of the situation, SAY NO TO VIOLENCE.
Walk out if you can't tolerate your partners excesses.

Simple!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
KenModi:

I have seen men who due to their philandering outside have infected their wives with HIV/AIDs; women who may have never cheated on them in all 10, 15, 20+ year of marriage. Both die within a few months apart.

This woman may have just saved herself from untimely death.
Face this case .. Don't be theoretical about it!!!!
Don't bring other scenarios into this!!!

We keep breeding Murderers as wives under the guise of women fury!!!

Let's tackle different cases as independent...
The woman here can file a divorce....

She can do whatever she want but hot water??

What if the man married another wife??

What if the man impregnate another woman

What if the man infect her??

What would she do??

Hire Boko Haram??

That woman is an extremely wicked woman...
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Offpoint: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
useurkidney3121:

You are nothing but eleribu obinrin. U know what, ur male child(ren) will also receive d same treatment u wish for men. I pity the parents that raised a maggot like u. If i may ask why can't u go for divorce if u suspect infidelity in ur marriage and u know u can't cope with it instead of this evil act? U r indeed nothing but devil. I wish i had ur picture so i can take it to twitter so the whole world will know u are devil first born and men can do away with u. Oloshi, i split on ur rotten and stinking v*gina
I received over 60+ insults and mentions, I didn't budge, nor reply anyone because insults are like breakfast to me... I eat 'em.

Do you know why I have to reply you? cause you involved my parents, I'll act like the gentleman I am and give you a sterm warning.
Do not for whoever reasons in this life or afterlife involve my parents in whatsoever insults you want to throw at me. I'm begging you, don't Make that mistake ever again.
Thanks
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by toprealman: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
BluntBoy:

No, they had psychopathologies.

There is hardly any famous serial killer who wasn't diagnosed with psychopathology at childhood.

So, none has my type of personality.
Press to understand......the killed just ONCE!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by victorian(f): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Exodora:

Are always this stupid or is today a special occasion. So everyone other men that cheat , cheat because their wives are not doing well . Chaaaaaiiiii.

It will be easy for her to divorce and move on, than stabbing the man to death .

Most women suffering these kind of abuse and killing their men, knows they have no where to go. They don't have a penny to their names. So realizing the truth, brings about a blind rage, that's turns them into killers over night.
We all know it's most times full house wives are the highest number of women destroying their husbands.

It's not far fetched.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by duchaB(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mariangeles:
I can't say I blame the woman undecided
She was forced to do it
Why do men keep treating women unfairly?
It is not fair to treat a woman who's been there for you unfairly

Senseless comment
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Exodora: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

It will be easy for her to divorce and move on, than stabbing the man to death .

Most women suffering these kind of abuse and killing their men, knows they have no where to go. They don't have a penny to their names. So realizing the truth, brings about a blind rage, that's turns them into killers over night.
We all know it's most times full house wives are the highest number of women destroying their husbands.

It's not far fetched.
So that lawyer that killed her husband sometime ago is jobless. eehhhhh!!!!

Let me tell you most people that react this way are always the bread winner of the home , that is why it hot them that much , when they find out that the little he can offer the family is what he gave out to slots.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by duchaB(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
sisisioge:
Jisos! I hope he's alright! Hian!

No he ain't... Why not go check up on him..
Smh..
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Exodora: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
BluntBoy:

Yes, that was why some push rather than punch, and still end up killing the person.

Abi was it not on FP some months back how someone gave the other a small push and that one fell down and died?

If you like, continue supporting this dastardly act until you either end up in jail or in a grave. Because don't believe that all families are the same. If this man belonged to some crazy family, it would be acid that would be poured on the wife's body in reprisals.
Na lie nothing they go do joor!
I know one married mumu man that is riding okada in Lagos and he goes around changing women like boxers , while his wife with his four children were in the village suffering. He only send them #4000 every two weeks, tell me what can #4000 buy for four children.
Thank God his sister that stays in Lagos alerted the wife immediately, and she packed her children to Lagos with immediate effect.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by duchaB(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
cococandy:
Ugh. That’s a disgusting picture

What did u expect to see after the graphic pix alert?
What's the matter with u..
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by victorian(f): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Exodora:

So that lawyer that killed her husband sometime ago is jobless. eehhhhh!!!!

Let me tell you most people that react this way are always the bread winner of the home , that is why it hot them that much , when they find out that the little he can offer the family is what he gave out to slots.

She's not the only one who killed her husband.

The numbers are increasing daily and it's not funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by duchaB(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

Anything wey you like talk

When you're mine, YOU'RE MINE ALONE! angry
I better not catch you messing around or else...
I ain't gat the energy to tolerate betrayals!
When I'm faithful, you best be faithful!

And what wld u do if u catch him messing around..
This one still be learner...
Highest, if u no wan spend the rest of your life for jail
over your poor level of emotional intelligence and intelligence quotient..
I bet u just cry a river and walk away..or best still carry your cross.

Your dumb reactions to peoples tomfoolery can do the least to control or change them..Miss Dominatrix..
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by duchaB(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
kehindetawede:
This is barbaric and there's no justification for this callous act. People can always walk away from toxic and insecure relationships than to resort to self-help in this manner. May God protect us from evil partners.

Yes.... Amen!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Exodora: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is the perfect example why am in support of what she did to him.

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Mariangeles(f): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
duchaB:

And what wld u do if u catch him messing around..
This one still be learner...
Highest, if u no wan spend the rest of your life for jail
over your poor level of emotional intelligence and intelligence quotient..
I bet u just cry a river and walk away..or best still carry your cross.

Your dumb reactions to peoples tomfoolery can do the least to control or change them..Miss Dominatrix..

[/s]
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Emmanuelhector:

You will unleash your terror and I will stab you dead , Then file for self defense at court.. This man don’t even need to divorce the fat ugly woman so quick.. In my position, I will deal with her squarely after recovery.. las las na go to pack run..

Why are you attacking everyone advicing you not to cheat and avoid the acid bath? Are you that cheap? Is your dick that public that you cant control it by not sleeping with housegirls and olosh #45?

Your profile came up as an unmarried broke grandpa from trace tracking so you prolly will get stabbed by some ghetto olosho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by desiredhome: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Flyingngel:
chai! devil is a woman.
This one worst than devil himself, now the man cheating/buying phone for somebody and commiting murder which one is more dangerous? local/insecured women everywhere
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by desiredhome: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:

like I've always said: If a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll gentlemanly walk out of the relationship. But if a wife should make the mistake of banging another man, there's no such thing as FORGIVENESS. I'll carve out your vagina and boobs.
I'm an extremely loyal dude once in a relationship and if my loyalty is betrayed... I become a soulless beast.

MODIFY
To those quoting me, if you know you can't keep your vaginäs or dícks in one place, don't get married. It's very simple. marriage is a deal and banging outside it is breaking the deal and there are consequences.

If you get tired of our union, walk up to me and let me know... I'll let you go, but if you do otherwise, you face the consequences.

As a guy if you're so either to fûck someone else, get married to her.. simple.

I repeat, if any man or woman you're married to cheat on you by BANGING some else.... leave them a scar.
Let them know you have a greater demon in you, than they do. unleash terror on their genitals.

Na Dem... decendants of zecebel, they're worst than the devil himself

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) / Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest

Viewing this topic: afribabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.