Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (94400 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Laytin: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

With the amount of demon in you, you have no business going to church.
[/s]
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
emddi:
Why adultery hasn't yet been criminalized in this part of the world is what I don't understand.
Adultery is a more grievous crime than physical abuse

Are you talking about the same physical abuse that has ended many lives, made some people disabled? You're exaggerating here.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by azino11(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Is this the Corona virus they have been talking about?

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Amanda4life: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
hammerU:

THEN WHO WILL TELL US BED TIME STORIES?

U BETTER FIND YOURSELF A HUSBAND. cheesy

Husband KO husband ni
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by blank(f): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
hammerU:
TO MY FUTURE WIFE, ON OUR WEDDING DAY, I WILL BE THINKING, U ARE THE STUPID ONE FOR MARRYING ME.

I GO CHEAT ON YOU..

NO TWO WAYS ABOUT DAT.

AND U CAN'T DO SHIT, TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.

U MARRIED ONE DAT WILL ALWAYS PLAY TILL DEATH.

Until you go for visa lottery and you find out your first son is not yours. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Xtardom(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is an act of wickedness... Its just a gift without even knowing the lady in question self. Its not even confirmed that he's cheating yet you bath him in hot water..

You've done your own na..I'll beat the hell outta you and return you to your parents..
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
faebenezer5star:
or else there will be protest against men abuse,I mean is husband's no longer important,�

I am telling you
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Roozzaay:

Please i go like jam this kind corona too...pray for me too cheesy

Lol, baddest

1 Like

Mariangeles:

Some men bring it upon themselves

Na dem
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
lonelydora:

This is every man's prayer.

Corona jam you dia
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by travelland(f): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

Honestly it's pure evil.
I imagined, if it were my brother. My only brother I love so much or my sons, how will I feel? I was telling my friends, any woman who kills any of my sons because she caught him chatting with a babe, or she heard him talking to a lady and she killed him? God forbid! That woman too must die!
I will so plan her death for years, when she must have forgotten and also get rid of her.
No woman kills my blood and goes scout free.

And eye for an eye!

To even think of pouring hot water on someone? Haba! For wetin?

Or to stab my own husband, a man I claim I love in sickness in health, and wish to spend the rest of my life with? Honestly I can't.

If you truly love someone, u wouldn't want to harm the person, even if the person makes your heart bleed. U simply walk away and walk far away.

Sorry to say, men are in deep shit.

Watch and test whom u are dating before u marry her. Any slight anger or outburst from her Abeg cut off immediately and save your head. Don't sleep in the same house with the lady. Cut her off immediately, lock all your doors and windows. Don't accept any pleading or tears, just cut her off! Orelse she could stab the man to death in his sleep.

Wait and see, your daughter in law will do worse and there's nothing you can do, if you do pass yourself she will beat you up mercilessly. For her to go to this length you should know that it is because he has been neglecting her and the kids. She went too far but that's what emotional pain does to someone's mental health. That mouth you're making I hope you have the physical strength to accompany it, shior

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by srclark: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
SUPERPACK:
I would simply go and boil my own hot water and pour her too. Life goes on.
abi no need for many many talk
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Exodora: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Stupid man , who knows maybe he doesn't care about the family up keep. Why not divorce the wife .
This is what happens to those that want to be part of the cheating crew.
Now cheating gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by superlanny(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:
She did the right thing and I encourage every woman out there whose isn't cheating on her husband to treat them this way if their husbands dįck can't stay home.

If you guys treat men this way, they'll think twice before considering cheating.

Don't kill them, just give them scar they'll live to regret forever.

I can't be your babies factory, after 4 you're getting some sluť a phone and banging her behind my back, I'll chop off your díck while you're asleep.

like I've always said: If a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll gentlemanly walk out of the relationship. But if a wife should make the mistake of banging another man, there's no such thing as FORGIVENESS. I'll carve out your vagina and boobs.
I'm an extremely loyal dude once in a relationship and if my loyalty is betrayed... I become a soulless beast.

MODIFY
To those quoting me, if you know you can't keep your vaginäs or dícks in one place, don't get married. It's very simple. marriage is a deal and banging outside it is breaking the deal and there are consequences.

If you get tired of our union, walk up to me and let me know... I'll let you go, but if you do otherwise, you face the consequences.

As a guy if you're so either to fûck someone else, get married to her.. simple.

I repeat, if any man or woman you're married to cheat on you by BANGING some else.... leave them a scar.
Let them know you have a greater demon in you, than they do. unleash terror on their genitals.

To those blabbing Attempted murder upandan, going on banging spree is also an attempt to come home and kill me with STDs.
bro I agree with you to an extent, but the violent part, just letting them go is best, but the giving them a scar or injury, can land you in prison, it's not worth it at all.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Exodora: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

Honestly it's pure evil.
I imagined, if it were my brother. My only brother I love so much or my sons, how will I feel? I was telling my friends, any woman who kills any of my sons because she caught him chatting with a babe, or she heard him talking to a lady and she killed him? God forbid! That woman too must die!
I will so plan her death for years, when she must have forgotten and also get rid of her.
No woman kills my blood and goes scout free.

And eye for an eye!

To even think of pouring hot water on someone? Haba! For wetin?

Or to stab my own husband, a man I claim I love in sickness in health, and wish to spend the rest of my life with? Honestly I can't.

If you truly love someone, u wouldn't want to harm the person, even if the person makes your heart bleed. U simply walk away and walk far away.

Sorry to say, men are in deep shit.

Watch and test whom u are dating before u marry her. Any slight anger or outburst from her Abeg cut off immediately and save your head. Don't sleep in the same house with the lady. Cut her off immediately, lock all your doors and windows. Don't accept any pleading or tears, just cut her off! Orelse she could stab the man to death in his sleep.
Then you need to advice your sons to be very careful .
They should not play rough play all the time .
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by toprealman: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
BluntBoy:

You are either a fan or not a fan of domestic violence.

How can you support this? Is this how to rewire a brain?

Do you trust your loved ones? What if one day, your younger brother comes home carrying burn wounds? Would you tell him he deserved it?

I have always told people that I detest cheating, but I will never physically assault someone for cheating on me. I will never even raise my hand, let alone inflict such injury on a human being.

This is evil. It should never be supported by a human being. What if that man had died? Is that a fair punishment for buying phone for a side chick?
Be real man, have you ever been cheated on before?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

@ victorian "an eye for an eye wont bring the dead back. Best avoid such situations.

I pity you two. Just pray not to meet lucifer and marry that lucifer. Test or no test. Human beings change and nothing in life is assured. Little do you know how sweet this woman may have been during their courtship. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Just make sure that when you marry you dont dodge chop money at home and go and let your wife catch you buying phone for side chick. Hot water or acid will end it all. Remember the devil was once an angel.

Bottom line be a responsible husband at home then you may get a side chick. Madam will not fret too much.
Divorce is a good option tho!!
Pouring hot water on a man is like stabbing him to death!!
That woman should die for that!!!

'Your wife catch you"?? Say Wetin??

You sound like an activist for domestic violence and homicide!!!

Divorce is the best option here!!!

She should go and pour hot water on her family members starting from her Dad because she own them!!! Nonsense!!!!

Hold on, what you are trying to say is that a man should be responsible at home so that he will.not be punished/beaten by his wife or get an acid bath??

What kind of slavery mentalities do you have??
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Exodora: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
[quote author=Klassik22 post=86670501][/quote]
Justitfy my foot.
In 2000 my aunt was infected with HiV by her husband who a year after before it was discovered.
My aunt is living in stigma.
The other day she had issue with her fellow woman #peer# and the next thing the woman called her was HIV go and die so that you don't infest my children.
This is somebody that doing perfectly fine with her business but this sickness has reduced her to nothing because of the stigmatation she faces everyday and here you are talking about been justifiable because of a mere phisical wound you saw.
Let's talk about the inner woinds it could cause Biko.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Adewale623(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Women these days

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Exodora: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

She talks to him about it, like civilised adults and let him know he's cheating on you. Have a heart to heart talk he should see how disappointed u feel towards him for betraying the love he claims to have for u. Also he should know he's jeopardizing your life and his life with stds. And next time if it happens again., he should kiss the marriage and his kids good bye. And his parents will hear about it if u are infected again.

Be serious and calm when talking to him. Screams and shouting will simply make him. Ignore u and either hit u or push u off his way.

And at the same time, this scenario of talking without shouting only works :

When u are not a full time housewife
When u are not at his mercy for any little expenses
When u have a biz or career going on for you.

If you are doing well on your own, he won't call off your bluff, he will think about it very well, knowing the kind of wife he married.
Are always this stupid or is today a special occasion. So everyone other men that cheat , cheat because their wives are not doing well . Chaaaaaiiiii.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
travelland:

Wait and see, your daughter in law will do worse and there's nothing you can do, if you do pass yourself she will beat you up mercilessly. For her to go to this length you should know that it is because he has been neglecting her and the kids. She went too far but that's what emotional pain does to someone's mental health. That mouth you're making I hope you have the physical strength to accompany it, shior
She should go and beat all her family members starting from her Father..
You ladies have turned behaving like a thug a prerequisite to become housewives nowadays!!!

Imagine, the entitlement mentality!!!

Divorce him, if you think he is not faithful anymore!!!

Even Illiterate don't behave in this animalistic way!!

Nonsense!!!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
After God, fear women
Stop abetting them jo angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
eni4real:
Divorce is a good option tho!!
Pouring hot water on a man is like stabbing him to death!!
That woman should die for that!!!

'Your wife catch you"?? Say Wetin??

You sound like an activist for domestic violence and homicide!!!

Divorce is the best option here!!!

She should go and pour hot water on her family members starting from her Dad because she own them!!! Nonsense!!!!

Hold on, what you are trying to say is that a man should be responsible at home so that he will.not be punished/beaten by his wife or get an acid bath??

What kind of slavery mentalities do you have??

After she don spend all the days of her youth serving you like a slave and you think because you are a man she is at the losing end you can just take a walk after you don blast her pvssy and she don born like 5 kids bearing your surname not hers?

I am not in support of violence but i know say her defence of provocation may hold water especially if its a female judge.

He is lucky its not acid. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. The fury of a woman is dangerous. Dont try it bro you wont come out of it unscathed.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by travelland(f): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
eni4real:
She should go and beat all her family members starting from her Father..
You ladies have turned behaving like a thug a prerequisite to become housewives nowadays!!!

Imagine, the entitlement mentality!!!

Divorce him, if you think he is not faithful anymore!!!

Even Illiterate don't behave in this animalistic way!!

Nonsense!!!

Why are you throwing insults everywhere? speaking respectfully will go a long way next time
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Jonovo98: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
chii8:
Valentine gone wrong...

For better for worst I go dey there
For sickness and health I go dey there
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Exodora: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
BluntBoy:

You are either a fan or not a fan of domestic violence.

How can you support this? Is this how to rewire a brain?

Do you trust your loved ones? What if one day, your younger brother comes home carrying burn wounds? Would you tell him he deserved it?

I have always told people that I detest cheating, but I will never physically assault someone for cheating on me. I will never even raise my hand, let alone inflict such injury on a human being.

This is evil. It should never be supported by a human being. What if that man had died? Is that a fair punishment for buying phone for a side chick?
He won't or are you the one that will kill him.
How can a mere hot water kill him.
That is why she poured it on his back ni.
Because she wants him to be aware of his shit.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
toprealman:

Be real man, have you ever been cheated on before?

No, I have never been cheated on.

But, it doesn't mean I have never been hurt before by people that I trusted way too much.

While a slap or two or a shove or a hard push may be understandable (not supported, though), but beating someone to stupor or pouring hot water on a human being is just not human. It is wickedness.

If my brother cheats, it would be understandable if he gets a slap or two. I will understand that the cheated spouse did it out of anger. Only a bastard does not get angry (according to a Yoruba adage). And people might hit out in such helpless situation. But to boil water with the intention of causing grievous bodily harm to a human being, and then taking that hot water and pouring it on that human being is something only a beast is capable of doing.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Dollabiz: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

After she don spend all the days of her youth serving you like a slave and you think because you are a man she is at the losing end you can just take a walk after you don blast her pvssy and she don born like 5 kids bearing your surname not hers?

I am not in support of violence but i know say her defence of provocation may hold water especially if its a female judge.

He is lucky its not acid. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. The fury of a woman is dangerous. Dont try it bro you wont come out of it unscathed.
Hell hath no fury?? The fury of a woman?? Nonsense!!
Stop abetting all these Barbarians!!!
It is barbaric to pour hot water or acid on anyone in the name of fury!!!,

It's an absolute Nonsense!!!

Your first paragraph makes no sense!!!

If she decided not to marry, someone will definitely be having sex with her..

If she decided not to have Children, she will galantly enter menopause without any trouble!!

Getting married and having children is her gain too.. Infact, having sex is her gain !!! Stop sounding as if she has no nerves in her Vagina!!!

You guys are getting bolder In doing stupid things in the name of fury!!!!

You can't be furious enough to pour hot water on your father, mother or siblings but you think fury is an excuse to pour hot water or acid on another people's breadwinner??

You will die for that!!!!

.Try it with Crazy people . You will know that Craze pass Craze!!!

Too many semi Illiterate behaving like rouges!!!

If you can't stand him divorce him straight, or you will end in prison or die an untimely death either Legally or as a reprisal attack!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by nnaeyes6: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Amanda4life:

Just start it , you will see others will follow.
I surely will. Getting married, I will just tell my wife clearly, to avoid story that touch
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by toprealman: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
BluntBoy:

No, I have never been cheated on.

But, it doesn't mean I have never been hurt before by people that I trusted way too much.

While a slap or two or a shove or a hard push may be understandable (not supported, though), but beating someone to stupor or pouring hot water on a human being is just not human. It is wickedness.

If my brother cheats, it would be understandable if he gets a slap or two. I will understand that the cheated spouse did it out of anger. Only a bastard does not get angry (according to a Yoruba adage). And people might hit out in such helpless situation. But to boil water with the intention of causing grievous bodily harm to a human being, and then taking that hot water and pouring it on that human being is something only a beast is capable of doing.
Then you lack the moral grounds to talk. I too have not been in such a place so I can only assume I know how it feels.
You see, some of these people were not monsters but their other half turned them to one due to their lifestyle.
Let's not be quick to judge....the act is not to be encouraged because what is bad is not good!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
travelland:

Why are you throwing insults everywhere? speaking respectfully will go a long way next time
Respectfully?? After pouring hot water on someone??
You think this is a theoretical topic?? Haa shocked shocked shocked shocked. Someone even mentioned acid bath!!!!!!
Just put your darling brother in that man's shoe!!

Let's see if you will still be full of respect towards anyone that support this evil..

Naija is losing her humanity!!! God shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) / Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.