Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (94346 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:

Last time I checked "Likes" and "shares" don't pay no bills.
I spoke my mind and if you ain't cool with it.... my azz is open for kissing 20/7...
the 4 hours exempted, I'll be in church on Sundays... you can't possibly kiss my azz in God's presence, will ya?
Damn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Amanda4life: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Some husbands just kept late night yesterday because Valentine with side chick.

Any man that keeps side chick is a USELESS MAN.

Instead of you to keep side chick, just marry the lady in.
So the wives can be taking turns for your dicks warming.

If you know you are one of them, please quote me and attack me.

I can't wait to mark your name as one of them,
Pls keep it rolling in
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by generationz(f): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
comshots:
If you have been fvcking another woman's husband,a beautiful and hot chick will fvck your husband.And when he get home he will put his unwashed diick inside your mouth for you to svck.But if you don't fvck another woman's husband no lady will go near your husband.He will be faithful to only you.
[/s]
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by perdollar(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
and that is how d marriage ended dramatically
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Skmoda360(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:
She did the right thing and I encourage every woman out there whose isn't cheating on her husband to treat them this way if their husbands dįck can't stay home.

If you guys treat men this way, they'll think twice before considering cheating.

Don't kill them, just give them scar they'll live to regret forever.

I can't be your babies factory, after 4 you're getting some sluť a phone and banging her behind my back, I'll chop off your díck while you're asleep.

like I've always said: If a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll gentlemanly walk out of the relationship. But if a wife should make the mistake of banging another man, there's no such thing as FORGIVENESS. I'll carve out your vagina and boobs.
I'm an extremely loyal dude once in a relationship and if my loyalty is betrayed... I become a soulless beast.

MODIFY
To those quoting me, if you know you can't keep your vaginäs or dícks in one place, don't get married. It's very simple. marriage is a deal and banging outside it is breaking the deal and there are consequences.

If you get tired of our union, walk up to me and let me know... I'll let you go, but if you do otherwise, you face the consequences.

As a guy if you're so either to fûck someone else, get married to her.. simple.

I repeat, if any man or woman you're married to cheat on you by BANGING some else.... leave them a scar.
Let them know you have a greater demon in you, than they do. unleash terror on their genitals.

To those blabbing Attempted murder upandan, going on banging spree is also an attempt to come home and kill me with STDs.
Wake up point undecided.....I feel you bro...
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Klassik22: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

Story! Tell that to the birds!

That does not justify the killing of men or pouring hot water on them.

It's pure evil!

Any woman who tries such with my bro, assuming he's alive. She will receive same hot water on her body, from the head down to her boob's and stomach!

I won't even spare her! She will wish she was never married to him in the first place. WTF! My dad married 5 wives! And none of his wives killed or disfigured his body! He lived long and well. Catered for everyone and every wives! Why kill or destroy men. If u can't take the heat, then don't marry!

Staying married is not byforce!

Then back to me, if my man cheats on me. Newsflash! I won't kill him, I won't disfigure him, and I will not fucvkin leave! Orelse my life and sanity is at stake in the marriage , that's when I will divorce!

You are so evil! God forbid!

Babe are you married? If yes abeg connect me to your younger sister abeg na ya type I want marry. ��
U don’t have to kill us cos say we do small tin na
Nobi say the side chick dey carry the dick run oo ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by TheArchangel(f): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

It's pure evil!

Any woman who tries such with my bro, assuming he's alive. She will receive same hot water on her body, from the head down to her boob's and stomach!

I won't even spare her! She will wish she was never married to him in the first place. WTF! My dad married 5 wives! And none of his wives killed or disfigured his body! He lived long and well. Catered for everyone and every wives! Why kill or destroy men. If u can't take the heat, then don't marry!

Then back to me, if my man cheats on me. Newsflash! I won't kill him, I won't disfigure him, and I will not fucvkin leave! Orelse my life and sanity is at stake in the marriage , that's when I will divorce!

No wonder you are rabid on this thread.
Look at this unmarried lady talking as if she understood what she is yapping about.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by hammerU: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Amanda4life:
Some husbands just kept late night yesterday because Valentine with side chick.

Any man that keeps side chick is a USELESS MAN.

Instead of you to keep side chick, just marry the lady in.
So the wives can be taking turns for your dicks warming.

If you know you are one of them, please quote me and attack me.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by kyng(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:
She did the right thing and I encourage every woman out there whose isn't cheating on her husband to treat them this way if their husbands dįck can't stay home.

If you guys treat men this way, they'll think twice before considering cheating.

I can't be your babies factory, after 4 you're getting some sluť a phone and banging her behind my back, I'll chop off your díck while you're asleep.

like I've always said: If a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll gentlemanly walk out of the relationship. But if a wife should make the mistake of banging another man, there's no such thing as FORGIVENESS. I'll carve out your vagina and boobs.
I'm an extremely loyal dude once in a relationship and if my loyalty is betrayed... I become a soulless beast. .
See this mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by dozzybreezy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
The woman obviously originated from the demonic kingdom �
Oluwa, wetin dey occur?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Amanda4life: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
kizzionline:
It was gathered from one Mr. Chinonso Chibuogwu who narrated the story that he received a call from a friend identified as Michael Amajuoyi (who happens to be the victim on the photos) who lives at Nnaze, Owerri in Imo State.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=565448304054695&id=100017685900033

Old men are the ones doing all these.

INDEED"This is a year of disgrace for adulterers

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Slimdada(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

It's pure evil!

WELL SAID
.YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL,YOU'RE
A BLESSING TO HUMAN HOOD, YOUR TYPE WITH AN UNDERSTANDING LIKE THIS IS VERY RARE.AND THIS SAME REASON IS WHY I'M STILL SINGLE AND WOULD PROBABLY BE FOR LIFE
���
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Amanda4life: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Flyingngel:
chai! devil is a woman.

Man na Lucifer

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Amanda4life: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
eni4real:
Every woman that support this evil don't deserve happiness!!!

This is complete wickedness!!
No.wonder some men treat their wives as a non-family member!!!

Can she do this to any of her Family members??

Love is scam!!!!

Gift ooo. What he did is wrong but killing him like this is evil.... She has killed this man already.. May we not buy something that will kill us(Amen) !!

Never date or marry any hot-tempered spouse..

It never end well!!!

To marry a serial cheat as a man, always ends in disgrace

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by victorian(f): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
hatedisplace:
If he comes home with STD, what should the woman do? I need your answer?

She talks to him about it, like civilised adults and let him know he's cheating on you. Have a heart to heart talk he should see how disappointed u feel towards him for betraying the love he claims to have for u. Also he should know he's jeopardizing your life and his life with stds. And next time if it happens again., he should kiss the marriage and his kids good bye. And his parents will hear about it if u are infected again.

Be serious and calm when talking to him. Screams and shouting will simply make him. Ignore u and either hit u or push u off his way.

And at the same time, this scenario of talking without shouting only works :

When u are not a full time housewife
When u are not at his mercy for any little expenses
When u have a biz or career going on for you.

If you are doing well on your own, he won't call off your bluff, he will think about it very well, knowing the kind of wife he married.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by hammerU: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Amanda4life:

To marry a serial cheat as a man, always ends in disgrace

Name one successful man that women allowed to stay faithfully married?

IT TAKES TWO.

U KNOW SEE WAITIN WOMAN TAKE TONTO DIKEH EYE SEE ON TOP HER HUSBAND?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:

I'm an extremely loyal dude once in a relationship and if my loyalty is betrayed... I become a soulless beast.

MODIFY
To those quoting me, if you know you can't keep your vaginäs or dícks in one place, don't get married. It's very simple. marriage is a deal and banging outside it is breaking the deal and there are consequences.

If you get tired of our union, walk up to me and let me know... I'll let you go, but if you do otherwise, you face the consequences.

I repeat, if any man or woman you're married to cheat on you by BANGING some else.... leave them a scar.
Let them know you have a greater demon in you, than they do. unleash terror on their genitals.

To those blabbing Attempted murder upandan, going on banging spree is also an attempt to come home and kill me with STDs.
very easy to say than done
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Blisplendor12(f): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Deserves it
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sluacoast:

It's spelled moniker and not that shit you wrote up there.

And you think your shit is needed
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
kizzionline:
It was gathered from one Mr. Chinonso Chibuogwu who narrated the story that he received a call from a friend identified as Michael Amajuoyi (who happens to be the victim on the photos) who lives at Nnaze, Owerri in Imo State.

say no to domestic violence
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by golddare: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
kizzionline:

Whether someone born for you or not doesn't mean they cant kill you .
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by chukwuibuipob: 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:

Last time I checked "Likes" and "shares" don't pay no bills.
I spoke my mind and if you ain't cool with it.... my azz is open for kissing 20/7...
the 4 hours exempted, I'll be in church on Sundays... you can't possibly kiss my azz in God's presence, will ya?
God bless u yanfu yanfu
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Roozzaay(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
EastGold:

E

Space booker

Corona jam you there

Please i go like jam this kind corona too...pray for me too cheesy
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by crafteck(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:

MODIFY

You probably kill mosquitoes with ak47, you also support women being killed for infidelity, misyarning or other trivial offences. If you dont want a man that cheats fory yourself or sibblings in case your male... U go reach mars ooo.. Unless therrs poverty or some funny ailments. Same goes for women though i think lots of faithful women exist, more than men sef...
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by toprealman: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
So you can't buy phone and power bank for your wife.....but your girlfriend deserves it.
See eh, I'm anti domestic violence, but some men needs to have their brain rewired.
Charity begins at home.....every player knows that.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by ultimatekint(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
The man face looks like a responsible man or like a real PASTOR ; but the reverse is the case.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Roozzaay(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Na because of women devil himself no dey show face na, because him know say dem wicked pass wickedness
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Sluacoast(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
frozen70:

And you think your shit is needed
Face front madam.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
How can someone pour hot water on a human being simply because they hurt their feelings.

This is devilish. Such a woman should not be allowed to remain in society. She should be put away for life.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by victorian(f): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
TheArchangel:
No wonder you are rabid on this thread.
Look at this unmarried lady talking as if she understood what she is yapping about.

Trust me, you wouldnt want to know my past or even experience half of I went through as a married lady in the past . So don't judge because I'm single today. I know more than what u think u know in life.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by hammerU: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
BluntBoy:
How can someone pour hot water on a human being simply because they hurt their feelings.

This is devilish. Such a woman should not be allowed to remain in society. She should be put away for life.

U CAN IMAGINE, JUST BECOS THE OLD MAN HAD A LITTLE BIT OF IT.

JUST A LITTLE...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) / Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.