Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Do Not Pay Too Much Attention To The People, True Life Story - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do Not Pay Too Much Attention To The People, True Life Story (509 Views)

Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / Hard Work Does Not Pay If The Right Things Are Not Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Pay Too Much Attention To The People, True Life Story by NairaLEARN: 8:20am On May 25, 2020
The Hard truth About Life
By
Nairalearn.com

This is one of the deepest things about life and you may take a minute to read it as it may help you as it has helped me in life.

Just look at all the people around you, in your social media connections, your house, neighborhood, church, small groups, office, gym, and everywhere else.

Just imagine for a second that you have just been arrested for committing a crime today, and you are in the news or you go to jail or things just fall apart

Maybe you lose your job, your spouse leaves you, and you become homeless, with no food, and no money

How many of the people around you would stick around?

My guess is, if you are very lucky, just one person would be there. Even in churches, I have seen so-called senior members discard people who were said to have behaved badly just like that, in a jiffy.

There is nothing about the holy spirit, God, Jesus, prayer or forgiveness. Nothing. In a working system The sentence is automatic and the judgement is immediate.

If people in church who call themselves holy can be so heartless, and so quick to hand down sentences to fellow Christians, how much more people outside of the church. The people outside are the same.

If you run into financial difficulties today, you will find yourself alone. People will stop picking your calls and they will lecture you on your mistakes and pretend to advise you, then distance themselves from you.

They will no longer invite you to parties, to meet ups or events. In conversations with their friends, they will mock you and tell them they always knew you will fail in life.

They will say, they saw it, they know you will never make it

Some time you maybe force to accept that your problem are spiritual, may think of visiting church and men of God, if unlucky you visit men of God in Nigeria and some part of Africa, they will tell you, you problem is from here and there, your father did this and that, you carry generational this and that, someone here and there is after your life, they will scam you with fake prophecy.

Some people around you, friends, relatives, neighbours, coworker, they will laugh and feel good about themselves for not being in your predicament.

If you go to jail, no one will come see you, people will block your number from their phones, and try to erase every memory you had shared together. Even Peter in the Bible denied Jesus Christ three times after swearing he will always be there for him!

The people who will quickly dump you will include devout Christians and devout Muslims and people from all other faiths or no faiths.

It would be the same thing. Do not pay too much attention to the people around you, those who invite you when things are great,

those who call you when you have a job and when you do not need them for food.

Do not pay too much attention even to the person writing this, he is no different from all other human beings.

In similar circumstances, his instinct would kick in and lead him to behave exactly the same way.

If you are lucky, there would be that one person who will come see you in jail, who will give you that little piece of meat without bragging about it or telling people or lecturing you, there would be that person who will be there with you when things are tough, and rough and public, when all hope is lost, when it does not seem you can make anything again about your damaged life, that person is your real friend.

That person may not be the loudest around you, the most shinny object on the mountain top, but that person genuinely cares about you.

That person may be your mom, your dad, brother or sister or a friend, but they will not be many. So forget about the 300 thousand followers I have on my Facebook page platforms. Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland, Nairalearn

You too, in your own, let go about all your social and esocail followers, friends and fan, focus more on your self

Forget about the smart white, black and brown people on my Facebook, forget about all of that.

You know, when you are more focused on your self and you are doing great, is your success that will speak for you and let your success shame your enemy

But when u choose to focus on others, you are making a mistakes, as mejoritie of people are deep rooted with evil at heart

Be wise, the most important person in life now is you, focus on that

I have lived long enough, and got white hair by the way, to know that whether here I am, or there, over there, wherever you're reading it, the truth remains that only a true test of life will reveal your true friend or friends.

From
Nairalearn.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Pay Too Much Attention To The People, True Life Story by Holiegrail2: 8:22am On May 25, 2020
Thanks alot for sharing this wonderful piece.
Re: Do Not Pay Too Much Attention To The People, True Life Story by NairaLEARN: 8:30am On May 25, 2020
Holiegrail2:
Thanks alot for sharing this wonderful piece.
you are welcome
Re: Do Not Pay Too Much Attention To The People, True Life Story by donbachi(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2020
Fairweather friends...i no kukuma get friend.i just know alot of people.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help / Watch Information Systems Audit-related Videos / How To Acquire Any Skills, Most Especially Digital Skills The Nigerian Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.