Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day (76577 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by franchasng: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
The boy is even angry; take a look at his angry pics, Imade is in trouble....thug love loading grin grin
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Talentempire: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
This 6 year old is Still a kid who knows nothing
This is the hand work of one shameless adult sitting behind his account
Writing this just for cheap social media publicity.
Which one we never see
If being famous is piece of cake
Mad people would have been celebrities long ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQtkB1TCQo
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
What goes around comes around
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Talentempire:
This 6 year old is Still a kid who knows nothing
This is the hand work of one shameless adult sitting behind his account
Writing this just for cheap social media publicity.
Which one we never see
If being famous is piece of cake
Mad people would have been celebrities long ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQtkB1TCQo
when I was six I know wetin be Bleep and toto just that I was scared of my older siblings
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Thirteenblood: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wow
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
END TIME CHILDREN
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by ashawopikin(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
NigeriaBam:
A 6-year-old upcoming singer identified as Lil Richie has taken to Instagram on Valentine’s day today, to profess love for his crush.

The upcoming singer expressed love for singer Davido’s daughter, Imade Adeleke, referring to her as the love of his life and the most beautiful girl he has ever set his eyes on.

He further dedicated his soon-to-be released single to her while praising her beautiful outlook.

In his words;

“Created this sound � for you the most beautiful thing my eyes has ever seen, the LOML ❤️�❤️ @realimadeadeleke . Can’t wait to release this record new music loading”.

See his post below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8i3IW7AIdt/?igshid=x8adr8px0x1k
his manager is d o e writing dis things for publicity
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
NOL2dworld:
hope

I wonder what this world is turning into.. A 6yrs old with tattoo Shame on his parent..

We brought nothing into this world and it is certain that we take nothing out of it expect our salvation in Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 6:7

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, there is still hope, don't give up.. You are not alone on this journey. Keep pushing you will overcome.

Is life not fair to you? I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

This is the time to rededicate your life to Christ.

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen

Shut up dia

1 Like

Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
LOL.. THE ONLY THING I HAVE UNDYING LOVE FOR.
grin grin Same here, Only mine includes Smoking weed too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by WittyLad(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
won ma Doh
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Oladele2393(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
seems all this MOD went for val outing no new news on front page
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Child Abuse. sad when i was 6 years old I was still wetting beds, running around nakid still fed by my mother, while this child is Already looking like a gangster and talking about valentine and love.

Anyway, what ever he seeks he shall find.
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by LionTiger(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sabby1:
The young lad parent or guardian seriously need immense enlightenment. From the look of things, I strongly believe that the boy didn't post that. His parent or guardian are probably trying as hard as possible to trend on social media platforms, using the kid as sacrificial lamb or bait.

Come to think of it, what is a 6 year old doing on social media?

Sabby1 God bless you my brother.
You can decode situations accurately.
Simply his parents/Guardians are "Professional Gold Diggers"

1 Like

Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Amdoyin(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Wait! This kid already has tatoo or na marker?

Marker
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Amdoyin(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Johnbosco10:
hia.children of nowadays
na marketing strategy
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by danvon(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sabby1:
The young lad parent or guardian seriously need immense enlightenment. From the look of things, I strongly believe that the boy didn't post that. His parent or guardian are probably trying as hard as possible to trend on social media platforms, using the kid as sacrificial lamb or bait.

Come to think of it, what is a 6 year old doing on social media?

Lol so the parents are pedos

1 Like

Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Normal pikin crush people here are starting to form wise sages. Abegii the only thing I am against is an underage child having a tattoo that is not right. (I don't have anything against tattoos)
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
MedicH:
Lol
Pls, whats the name of the app used in doing that??

can i download it from playstore??
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by MedicH: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
Pls, whats the name of the app used in doing that??

can i download it from playstore??

There's a web address in that picture
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by BrainSanitizer: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
At 6? OMG!!
So PG sef av changed level again?
From PG 18 to PG 16 to PG 14 now PG 6.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
EZY Mouse scanner is a pioneering mouse with an integrated scanner function that offers simplicity, mobility and convenience. The EZY Scanner Mouse: scans, translates and performs OCR editing of scanned files as well as sending them as emails and SNS for your daily activities. The EZY scanner will transform scanning into as easier and convenient.

Technical Specifications
A scanner at your fingertips
Everything you want from a scanner – 400 dpi resolution, small and portable, fast and fluid, high scanning format – in a beautiful, handy and lightweight mouse!
Thanks to this all-in-one scanner and mouse, your scanner lies at your fingertips all day long! Just press the scan button, swipe in any direction on a paper document and watch text and images appear instantaneously on your computer screen.
When you’re not scanning, it works as a regular mouse. It looks, feels and performs exactly like the one you’re already using, and it is not heavier. The best of both worlds!
_

Never retype text again!
After scanning your document, simply drag and drop it into Word, Excel, Outlook or any text editing application. Your scans will be retyped instantly, ready to be edited!
Even better, your documents can also be saved as fully searchable PDF files, which can also be compressed with the provided PDF compressor!

BENEFITS
• Compact
• Small and portable
• Multifunctional
• It is a mouse,
• It can scan
• Scanned document can be edited
• Scanned document can be translated to 130 languages
• Ability to share scanned document instantly to social media sites
• Scanned document can be saved in Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, etc
• It scans up to A3 paper

Price: #9,999

Video on how it works is available.
For more information

Call: 08109772752

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by moshino(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Johnbosco10:
hia.children of nowadays

No, 'Parents of nowadays'.

1 Like

Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by YelloweWest: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Awww that's so sweet. Children are pure love
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by janettee(f): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
He didn't write that caption himself.
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by foreshore(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
NigeriaBam:
A 6-year-old upcoming singer identified as Lil Richie has taken to Instagram on Valentine’s day today, to profess love for his crush.

The upcoming singer expressed love for singer Davido’s daughter, Imade Adeleke, referring to her as the love of his life and the most beautiful girl he has ever set his eyes on.

He further dedicated his soon-to-be released single to her while praising her beautiful outlook.

In his words;

“Created this sound � for you the most beautiful thing my eyes has ever seen, the LOML ❤️�❤️ @realimadeadeleke . Can’t wait to release this record new music loading”.

See his post below;

Ki lo mo de mo
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Young Marlian.

That's what secondary school students inscribe on their school uniforms now!
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by CJ310(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Johnbosco10:
hia.children of nowadays

I swear mehn
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Exodora: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Children this days are smart . He may not be the one that wrote those things , I bet he said them.
If a white boy of 4years can professor love why can't a black boy of six.
The 4 years boy was crying , that he loves his grandma and wants to marry her but his mum told him that he can't marry her cos she is his grandma he cried even more.
Children just say it because then overhead an adult use that words , many atimes they don't even understand what they say.
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Talkingoil(m): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
NigeriaBam:

In his words;

See his post below;

Misguided toddler, God help us to be good role models to our kids
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Ashirioluwa: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
harkandey:
what is this world turning to?
a six years old boy is already talking about love.
He is not talking about love. His parents actually did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.