Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State (764 Views)

Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting - Oluwo / "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by freelansa: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, has been accused of beating up another monarch during a meeting in Osun State.

The meeting was organized by the Assistant Inspector-General of Police in charge of zone 11, Bashir Makama, over a dispute on land between royal fathers in Iwo.

A source revealed that the Oluwo of Iwo got up from where he was seated and descended on Oba Dhirulahi Akinropo, Agbowu of Ogbaagbaa town, to the point of inflicting injuries on him.

Oba Dhirulahi was immediately rushed down to the Osun State General Hospital, Asubiaro, Osogbo, where he was treated of the injuries.

Oba Agbaje Habeeb Adetoyese, who confirmed the incident described it as shocking to everyone present at the meeting which had some government officials and police personnel.

Calling on Governor Oyetola to call the Oluwo of Iwo to order, he further accused him of issuing threats to other monarchs after the incident occurred.

He said: “This is indeed a bestial conduct that is highly unbecoming of an ordinary individual, let alone a royal father. How could a monarch of Oluwo status descend so low to the level of physically assaulting another king in the presence of AIG; this is strange to say the least.

” He just stood up from where he was sitting without any provocation and started beating a revered monarch from Ogbaagba, it was the AIG himself that rescued the monarch from him.

“We are calling on Governor Oyetola to quickly suspend Oluwo with immediate effect, keeping him on that throne portends great danger to other kings and the state at large”.

The Oluwo of Iwo who reacted to the allegation on phone said, "there is no issue at all, I wonder why they are so sensational about the issue, we would take care of it, why are they inviting you guys over such an issue, I don’t think it is necessary.” he said

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/NewsArchive/Oluwo-of-Iwo-beats-up-another-monarch-at-a-meeting-in-Osun-State-343000

cc lalasticlala

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by Lekison(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Everything is wrong with this monarch

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by daddytime(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
Swagger gangster monarch.

See him looking like Skibii

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by inoki247: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
That's what you get when u give a Yahoo boy Crown
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by AroleOduduwa2: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Still baffles me how they made this guy a king, there is nothing royal about him, he’s too controversial

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by seniormallam(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Gangster king
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by Aidejay(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
See embarrassment....
Spits
Animals in human skin
Carry that idiot and dunk him in the nearby river
Crazy yoot...
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by Ytea(f): 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
This can't be. If it's true, it'll be the height of it all. All his excesses.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by seunlayi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Anthony Joshua should watch out
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by garetz: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
This oluwo is a problem

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by Baawaa(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Is like the king is a boxer
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by Amanda4life: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
daddytime:
Swagger gangster monarch.

See him looking like Skibii

When old men will not respect themselves.

When they see White, they will change it to black.

He didn't beat him well grin shocked grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch At A Meeting In Osun State by Amanda4life: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
I cannot laugh

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me The Reason(s) I Should Stop Dipping Bread In Tea / New Yoruba Cultural Forum Invites You / Re: Have You Culture Him In your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.