Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. (16283 Views)

Anambra State Lands For Sale (invest In Land,land Is A Valuable Asset) / Opportunity For Asset Investors To Own Apartment&Duplex In Ajah @Urban Prime One / Now You Have A Highly Valuable Asset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
adewale4great:
why are we not reading book like this in schools
we can't. They won't allow that to triumph
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2020
uprof:
we can't. They won't allow that to triumph
why won't they allow that
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
adewale4great:
why won't they allow that
there is a conspiracy theory behind it
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by emekson(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
https://oalvideon.xyz/378899953328073/ Earn 10$ for watching a video
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2020
emekson:
https://oalvideon.xyz/378899953328073/
Earn 10$ for watching a video
well done marketer!
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
uprof:
there is a conspiracy theory behind it
why?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2020
adewale4great:
why?
govt wanted to create an economy of dependent youth and they have succeeded in doing that
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
uprof:
govt wanted to create an economy of dependent youth and they have succeeded in doing that
really!
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2020
adewale4great:
really!
exactly!
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
uprof:
exactly!
thanks for using this platform to educate people
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks for using this platform to educate people
its always my pleasure
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
uprof:
its always my pleasure
thanks!, do you run online training apart from Nairaland
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks!, do you run online training apart from Nairaland
yes I do
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
uprof:
yes I do
which platform?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2020
adewale4great:
which platform?
WhatsApp
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
uprof:
WhatsApp
I'm not currently on WhatsApp. when I'm back I will let you know
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by 17lee(m): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2020
You can benefit from what i do for a living, i hope i am not selfish, i am here to share with you what will give you financial liberty ,if only you are serious and ready to implement every knowledge you gain here. Production of liquid laundry starch, yes you had me clear, i will hold you by hand teach you every nooks and craning of liquid laundry starch production, the raw material are readily available here, all you need is to combine one or two raw material together and your product is ready for branding and sales. whatsapp me on this [ zero eight zero 64654116 ] you will be glad you did.
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2020
17lee:
You can benefit from what i do for a living, i hope i am not selfish, i am here to share with you what will give you financial liberty ,if only you are serious and ready to implement every knowledge you gain here. Production of liquid laundry starch, yes you had me clear, i will hold you by hand teach you every nooks and craning of liquid laundry starch production, the raw material are readily available here, all you need is to combine one or two raw material together and your product is ready for branding and sales. whatsapp me on this [ zero eight zero 64654116 ] you will be glad you did.
well done
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
uprof:
WhatsApp
I will let you know when I'm back
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2020
adewale4great:
I will let you know when I'm back
no problem
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
uprof:
no problem
let me e thank you for keeping us informed
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2020
adewale4great:
let me e thank you for keeping us informed
its always my pleasure
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2020
uprof:
its always my pleasure
can you help me make sense out of something?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
adewale4great:
what is that?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by gbengalite(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Very spot on with the info shared.

That’s why it’s best to invest in FBNQuest asset management. You wouldn’t regret it, visit https://beyondtoday.fbnquest.com/investor-education.php
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2020
gbengalite:
Very spot on with the info shared.

That’s why it’s best to invest in FBNQuest asset management. You wouldn’t regret it, visit www.fbnquest.com
quick money
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
adewale4great:
pls can I know that?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2020
uprof:
pls can I know that?
is there any difference between financial literacy and financial education
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
adewale4great:
is there any difference between financial literacy and financial education
yes
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2020
uprof:
yes
what is the difference
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
adewale4great:
what is the difference
financial literacy allows you to read numbers financial education place you on the fast track for financial independence
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2020
uprof:
financial literacy allows you to read numbers financial education place you on the fast track for financial independence
really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? / Guinness Nigeria Suffers 76% Profit Decline / MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.