Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. (16304 Views)

Anambra State Lands For Sale (invest In Land,land Is A Valuable Asset) / Opportunity For Asset Investors To Own Apartment&Duplex In Ajah @Urban Prime One / Now You Have A Highly Valuable Asset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 5:59am On Jul 12, 2020
adewale4great:
really
exactly
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by GreatMage: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
You guys are disturbing...
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
adewale4great:
really
you can't afford to settle for a degree I'm accounting
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 7:11am On Jul 14, 2020
uprof:
you can't afford to settle for a degree I'm accounting
thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Engineersolutio:
24/7 available
marketer you must pay for this
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:33am On Jul 15, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks for the enlightenment
its always my pleasure
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
uprof:
its always my pleasure
What should we expect from your business development class
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2020
adewale4great:
What should we expect from your business development class

It is not a rocket science. It is divided into three phases.

Mindset reprogramming

Skills set development

Practice till you succeed
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
uprof:

Mindset reprogramming
Skills set development
all thee phases are on WhatsApp
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
uprof:

Mindset reprogramming
Skills set development
do you run these on WhatsApp
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2020
adewale4great:
do you run these on WhatsApp
yes now
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2020
uprof:
yes now
I'm not available for now
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by oladforever: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas:

Cassava Tuber Farming And Production
Cassava Starch And Flour Production
Plastic Production
Plastic & Aluminium Tin Can Recycling
Soap Production
Oil Palm Plantation
Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil Production
Banana Plantation
Tissue Paper Production And Packaging
Jumbo Reels Production
Dry Cleaning Services
Pharmaceutical Drug Production
Pure & Table Water Production
Bread And Pastries Production
Printing / Advertising Services
Block Production
Juice Production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish Production. E.T.C.
Why don’t you reach us today and be a part of our many success stories.
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
oladforever:
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas:

Cassava Tuber Farming And Production
Cassava Starch And Flour Production
Plastic Production
Plastic & Aluminium Tin Can Recycling
Soap Production
Oil Palm Plantation
Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil Production
Banana Plantation
Tissue Paper Production And Packaging
Jumbo Reels Production
Dry Cleaning Services
Pharmaceutical Drug Production
Pure & Table Water Production
Bread And Pastries Production
Printing / Advertising Services
Block Production
Juice Production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish Production. E.T.C.
Why don’t you reach us today and be a part of our many success stories.
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
business guesses! Well done
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by adewale4great: 7:19am On Jul 19, 2020
uprof:
yes now
when I'm back to WhatsApp I will let you know
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
adewale4great:
when I'm back to WhatsApp I will let you know
no problem
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2020
nice one bro
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Distinct123:
nice one bro
thanks bro!
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2020
uprof:
thanks bro!
I did follow your content before covid 19 sent me offline
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Distinct123:
I did follow your content before covid 19 sent me offline
heeyah! We are together. Keep following
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 6:36am On Jul 22, 2020
uprof:
heeyah! We are together. Keep following
thamks ! I have questions for you
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Distinct123:
thamks ! I have questions for you
what is that?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2020
uprof:
what is that?
what is the clear distinction between financial literacy and financial education
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Distinct123:
what is the clear distinction between financial literacy and financial education
financial literacy gives you the ability to read numbers while financial education will place you on the track of financial freedom
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2020
uprof:
financial literacy gives you the ability to read numbers while financial education will place you on the track of financial freedom
hmmm! really
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Distinct123:
hmmm! really
exactly
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2020
uprof:
exactly
why don't we teach all these In schools?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Distinct123:
why don't we teach all these In schools?
there is a big conspiracy behind that
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2020
uprof:
there is a big conspiracy behind that
what is the conspiracy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? / Guinness Nigeria Suffers 76% Profit Decline / MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.