Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Police Converts Their Van To Commercial Vehicle In Lagos (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Police Converts Their Van To Commercial Vehicle In Lagos (photos) (847 Views)

Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Converts Their Van To Commercial Vehicle In Lagos (photos) by Zakabet: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Following the Lagos state ban of motorcycle and tricycle popularly called Okada and Keke Napep, there has been different dramatic ways in which people are trying to convey goods and make transportation easy.

Some days ago was s news that a man offered to use horses, but in today’s news is that the development has led to police vans being used as commercials.

Twitter user with the handle @caren_dials shared photos of how some Lagosians battled to get a spot in the police van.

Here is what she wrote;

“I thought it was a joke today at Eko Hotel roundabout when this police van legit pulled over and started loading Ojuelegba. Omo!!! I couldn’t help it”

source:https://yawanigeria.com/

Re: Police Converts Their Van To Commercial Vehicle In Lagos (photos) by SamjohnnyB(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nothing way we no go see for Naija
Re: Police Converts Their Van To Commercial Vehicle In Lagos (photos) by Chuks9000: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
SamjohnnyB:
Nothing way we no go see for Naija
Though not proper but I wont condemn it.
It's better than picking people just to extort bail monies from them all.

1 Like

Re: Police Converts Their Van To Commercial Vehicle In Lagos (photos) by seunlayi(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lagos is curing traffic jam with traffic hold-up
Re: Police Converts Their Van To Commercial Vehicle In Lagos (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Much better than their colleagues who rob and kidnap.

(1) (Reply)

Face Mask / I Want To Give You A Business Idea That Can Change Your Life / What Business Can Someone Invest 1million Into. Please Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.