Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Whether You Celebrate Valentine's Day Or Not... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whether You Celebrate Valentine's Day Or Not... (193 Views)

Why Do You Celebrate Christmas? / Today Is World Atheist Day. NL Atheists How Did You Celebrate? / Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whether You Celebrate Valentine's Day Or Not... by e316(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
WHETHER YOU CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S DAY OR OTHERWISE...

Whether you are loved on Valentine's day or not...

God says:

“Can a woman forget her nursing child
And have no compassion on the son of her womb?
Even these may forget, but I will not forget you. (Isaiah 49:15 Amp)

For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11 Amp)

Be rest assured that God loves you...and so do I!

#RevEdosa
#ALIC

(1) (Reply)

Disappointment Have Been Postponed Indefinitely. / Existence Of Evil And Existence Of God / Why You Should Control Your Anger (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.