Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) (86339 Views)

Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by Caleb17: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
My brother life is unpredictable, ask Ihedioha and David Lyon, they never dreamt of being in this condition today.
David Lyon was almost 90% prepared for his swearing in and boom!!!
Priapus69:

You forged a document and then got caught!
How is that unpredictable?

2 Likes

Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Zinny25:
it seems INEC as a body is not competent to carry out an election successfully, I think the supreme Court should start conducting elections instead of spending so much money on tribunal, money that would be used to develop the state. I can't wait to leave this country..
didn't say same when u won in imo ..oshio the chief judge tailor has been crying since morning
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by Brunicekid(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
emmykk:

There was once a finance commissioner who didn't do NYSC but was left alone,but as soon as he became finance minister she was brought down.
That's Mrs. Kemi .....

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by golddare: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
techdaddycool:
The Eagle has landed , the governor elect will be sworn in shortly , he received his certificate of return earlier today ... More to follow

Got to go to Abuja to greet Mr President.
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by ACE1010: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
This guy look like a criminal. undecided

Before nko Are there saints in politricks??

Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Called ibori
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by Zinny25(f): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
osazsky:
didn't say same when u won in imo ..oshio the chief judge tailor has been crying since morning
it's a general thing my dear, I wasn't happy with the supreme Court ruling in IMO either that's why I'm saying INEC isn't capable, I wonder which state will be next.
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by masterflowx(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Sarrki wailing

Not sarrki but

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by Excelento(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
HOSANNA TODAY
CRUCIFY HIM TOMORROW
THAT'S NIGER FOR YOU.
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
2secs PJet don sup
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by Cas1741: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
An undersecretary in the USA government used an analogy to address an audience after he left his position and told them thus: This time last year, I came in the same venue as Undersecretary of State, spoke before an audience of over one thousand. I flew in first class, was driven in a chauffer, my five star hotel booked by someone and I was taken directly through the back door to my hotel room. The next day, I appeared to speak, my coffee was already brewed and poured in a ceramic cup. Today, am no more Undersecretary, I flew economy and came through the main door like anybody else. When I asked if there is coffee, I was directed to a corner to a coffee machine. I poured my own coffee in a styrofoam cup. Then I released that the ceramic cup, all the respect, service etc I enjoyed was meant for the position I held, while the styrofoam cup is what is meant for me as a human being. lesson: be humble even in the face of all the acolytes and respect given to you when in power, you are simply a trustee holding the position in trust. Sooner or later, you will descend. How you manage the ascension will determine your descent, it may be smooth or rough, you may land softly or crash, it is your call sir. Be humble even with all the power and sycophancy otherwise the end will be humiliating.

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
True
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:

But atleast he has a genuine certificate

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by Tbcrown(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
He looks like federal pigry
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by abeylee001: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
The head that will wear a crown, must wear a crown

2 Likes

Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by Thirteenblood: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wow
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by knowhowk: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:
David Lyon was with TB Joshua on Tuesday and TB didn't inform him about the gathering dark cloud ..
grin grin grin
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by knowhowk: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
abeylee001:
The head that will wear a crown, must wear a crown
Gbam ! True talk Boss
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by frozen70(f): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:

It takes a criminal to detect one
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by klax(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:

How does Lyon or PSG look like? And go back to check the picture of the deputy that caused this issue and tell me how did he look?

Bro this guy is the new governor and that is it.

2 Likes

Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by kunletexs: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Oshiomhole will stop him

... in your mind
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:
David Lyon was with TB Joshua on Tuesday and TB didn't inform him about the gathering dark cloud ..

He told him not to celebrate until after hand over !
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by Fowobi84: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
The guy resemble Alams�
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by Omalichabby(f): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bayelsa men are ugly sha
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by friday2011(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I don't know about you, but I'm no criminal.

But thanks for letting me know that you are a criminal. tongue

You are not a criminal, how do you now know he is a criminal, yoruba people go say: ole lo mo oju ese ole too" literal meaning: na thief go see thief, and immediately know that he is a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by Aliftedmusic: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I don't know about you, but I'm no criminal.

But thanks for letting me know that you are a criminal. tongue

How am I sure sir that you are not part of the criminal empire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by OyinO: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:

TB knows and sees NOTHING. He's a bad news just like the real TB - Tuberculosis. He's one hell of a bloody scammer who can only thrive in Nigerian zombie citizenry atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
What happened to David Lyon please.
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2020
PicLtd:
The guy is really enjoying the moment, he will be thanking his stars for the dishonest mistakes of the deputy of this opponents.

The devil u know...............
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by ogbonti: 12:49am On Feb 15, 2020
WorWorBoy:

and Buhari looks like a saint abi?
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by ogbonti: 12:51am On Feb 15, 2020
the kind luck that brought this man to power hmm is this another Goodluck Jonathan? who by sheer luck progressed from deputy governor to become president in 3 and half years
Re: Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) by 1daboi: 1:47am On Feb 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:
tb Joshua told him everything. But you're as dumb as a motherfucker(that you're) to know. Biatch!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Sanwo-Olu Mulls Another Lockdown / Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.