Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

These 3 Domestic Animals Are Safety & Security Agents In A Compound - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / These 3 Domestic Animals Are Safety & Security Agents In A Compound (550 Views)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / Living In A Compound Where Neighbors Pray & Shout Holy Ghost Fire At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These 3 Domestic Animals Are Safety & Security Agents In A Compound by Moneyfem: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
There are others but these three domestic animals are selected because they are found in almost every community.

1. Domestic Birds: These include fowls, ducks, turkeys, geese, parrots, screamers, pigeons and other birds that are reared at home. They usually raise alarms when they sight strange or dangerous bodies in the compound. For example, if they suddenly sight a snake or fox, they will shout to the degree that will make you get inquisitive.

2. Dogs: This is the most popular. Be it trained or not, a dog will bark and at the same time pounce on an intruder. From the incessant barks, you can know there is danger around. Well trained and clever dogs do strike down strangers especially in the night.

3. Cats: Cats are not good noise makers but help chasing away safety and security risks. They eliminate rats, lizards and they repel attacks from snakes and other dangerous animals. In their repellent mode, you can decode that a harmful intruder is around.

If you are security-conscious or you live in a bushy/developing area, you should go for any of them.

Thanks for reading.

OWOFEM
Re: These 3 Domestic Animals Are Safety & Security Agents In A Compound by Moneyfem: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
They are part of natural security intelligence system.

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With My Landlord During Lockdown — Wife Confesses / A Life Story Of A Widower Caught Between Fears And Survival / Turn Your Family Daily Consumables Into Weekly Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.