Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam (299521 Views)

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (Reply)

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by benincities: 1:15pm On Apr 19
Chidimma628:
some people here are just agent of discouragement, that’s why I love Liberians in Vietnam they help and encourage each other so much, when I wanted to apply for a Vietnam study visa, I came here I got so much discouragement, I contacted someone I know in Vietnam they said they can’t help me apply for a student visa that it is hard this and that, Omo I used tourist enter, immediately I entered I got a Liberian friend and she took me to her school the next day, I applied for a bachelor’s degree and the sch said I must start with a language course, this is same as uk universities when you don’t meet up with English language requirements, i said ok no problem, after the application, admission was out within the space of 1 month and my school said I have to go for a visa run. I went for my visa run in Malaysia and the whole cost of my visa run was not up to $250 both flight and maleysia visa. I was in maleysia for 2 weeks and my visa was approved, I had to follow my return ticket back to Vietnam as a student. Yes you too can stay in Nigeria and apply for a Vietnam student visa, my school is just 1500$ and 120$ for your visa fee and they will be the one to apply for your visa yourself, you all should stop discouraging ppl, and as for teaching jobs, my dear teaching job is in Vietnam na you no get the requirements, if you strive hard on Facebook you will get teaching job and if you disturb ppl you will get connections for teaching jobs, yes am in Thai Nguyen and I am teaching here. The only difference is that English teachers in Hanoi earns more than those in Thai Nguyen and my 1 month salary as a teacher in Thai Nguyen is someone’s 1 year salary in Nigeria. Everything in this life is knowing what you want. Vietnam is a very good stepping stone to all this high countries and that’s why am here instead of Nigeria
esthernnamchi62@gmail.com

Believe this agent wholeheartedly at your own cost. The highlighted statements are what they always tell their clients to deceive all those stranded here today. All those they arrested at Thai Nguyen, most of them has been deported except 1 girl who is yet to raise money for flight ticket back.
I am not going to respond again. Just Contact her via the email and pay what she (or he) will ask you to pay. When you come and see for yourself, nobody go tell you.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by benincities: 1:22pm On Apr 19
AbnormaAssHole:

No be the same Thai Nguyen wey Dem come pack una like sardine less than 2 months ago?

Wey some of una dey run mouth say Dem abandone una like say na the some of us cause una problem for there...

Please! Try to be realistic with the situation on ground here in Vietnam.

And by the way nobody is discouraging people to come here because na here some of us dey and we are living fine but the reality of life is that, things isn't as rossy as it used to be... I meant casted to be honest.

[b]I will try to pretend you are trying to really help people because for you to drop your email on a thread people ask asd seek advise freely is very fishy and I won't want to call you names but you seem like one of Dem wey dey run $50 tourist visa for Nigerians dey promise them teaching and factory jobs for Vietnam. Lol

Pls! Nobody should email this person.. always ask for advice on the thread and loads of people will be willing to point you to the right direction.

By the way! Scammers are on the prowl now with Vietnam visa... Make una shine una eyes.... I don talk my own. [/b]
Leave them, they will still contact the guy claiming to be female. That person is a CONFIRMED AGENT of DARKNESS looking for gullible Nigerians to harvest their little money. Until they come and see for themselves, they will not LEARN.
I know they will call me one of those discouraging them to come to Vietnam.
If them get ear and sense, they will learn

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by AbnormaAssHole: 3:34am On Apr 20
benincities:

Leave them, they will still contact the guy claiming to be female. That person is a CONFIRMED AGENT of DARKNESS looking for gullible Nigerians to harvest their little money. Until they come and see for themselves, they will not LEARN.
I know they will call me one of those discouraging them to come to Vietnam.
If them get ear and sense, they will learn

You also see through his post. No mind them. It is so sad seeing how they scam Nigerians by promising them jobs and they abandon them to there fate here and folks like us will be blamed for not been our brother's keeper when the reality dawns on the victims.

It's becoming an eyesore the way they scam Nigerians easily by charging them thousands of $$$ by doing tourist visa that's worth $50 and promising them visa run is easy. Lol 😂

Them no dey tell person. Na body go tell the victims by the time they get stranded by risking it all via a tourist visa.

Here is the truth! Shey na so Malaysia evisa easy reach abi na Singapore, Maldives, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos abi na Thailand visa dey easy to get as a Nigerian passport holder even for we wey dey here so or else you have a work permit and TRC makes it very easy for folks like us.

Tell them the truth like this but they will come for your head as an agent of discouragement.

Atleast we don try out best to enlighten folks, no come in and hustle with tourist Visa Dem no go hear.

Peace and God bless our hustle sir.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.