Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

2020 Valentine Palava: Two Young Man Fighting Over A Girl (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2020 Valentine Palava: Two Young Man Fighting Over A Girl (video) (905 Views)

Chairman Of Okada Union In Akokwa, Imo Caught Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (Video) / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) / Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 Valentine Palava: Two Young Man Fighting Over A Girl (video) by kenechukwujeo50: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
valentine is the most enjoyable that many people show love to their loved ones, some hang out with their family and friend.

but thing can get bad when you see you loved one with another doing your job for you.
according to what happened today being 14 Feb 2020, two middle-aged young men were seen fighting seriously over a girl.

it was gathered that the young girls who were I identified as Chika have been promising heaven and earth to the first boyfriend whose name was not identified, the young man have been spending on Chika, only to find out she was spending it on another boyfriend.

an eyewitness said that the first boyfriend was informed that the girlfriend was with another guy In A Room Doing Valentine which course the fight.

Watch the Video Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/02/14/2020-valentine-palava-two-young-man-fighting-over-a-girl-video/

Re: 2020 Valentine Palava: Two Young Man Fighting Over A Girl (video) by CalciumB3: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
Watin Musa no go see for gate
Re: 2020 Valentine Palava: Two Young Man Fighting Over A Girl (video) by Eagleboney(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Just look at their display of folly,
mumu people
Re: 2020 Valentine Palava: Two Young Man Fighting Over A Girl (video) by danny56: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
CalciumB3:
Watin Musa no go see for gate

Must you always be at the gate? Get another job na...

1 Like

Re: 2020 Valentine Palava: Two Young Man Fighting Over A Girl (video) by danny56: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is very common, if a lady doesn't like you leave her alone. I am not a fan of "keep trying till you get her" I mean there are many ladies out there you've never met. Stop the foolishness you are doing on a lady or a guy in the name of love. It takes two to tangle. undecided
Re: 2020 Valentine Palava: Two Young Man Fighting Over A Girl (video) by CalciumB3: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
danny56:

Must you always be at the gate? Get another job na...
must you always quote me?? Get another job man

(1) (Reply)

A 20-year-old Boy, Has Confessed To The Rape Of The 4-year-old Girl In Jos. PICX / A 22-year-old Man Has Been Allegedly Stabbed To Death By Private Security Guard / IMSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.