Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

This University Produces The Most Billionaires - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This University Produces The Most Billionaires (4764 Views)

Please Who Knows Anything About This University / This University Gave Me Scholarship. SCAM??? / Afe Babalola University Produces 83 First Class Graduates At 5th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This University Produces The Most Billionaires by SwagPower: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Only 17 doctors there..Medics,We got to boost that number !
Re: This University Produces The Most Billionaires by CSTR2: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
But for naija ooo..
Unilag has produced the highest number of rich alumni than any other school...
It is closely followed by ABU, oau and ui...
So OAU has a more rich alumni than UNN?

Weldone sir.
Re: This University Produces The Most Billionaires by WildChild00(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Where is my university in the list?
Re: This University Produces The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
franchasng:
When I tell people that Engineers are the smartest people on earth they think I am kidding.

Engineering is the only course or field that prepares you to fit into any sector or field. Engineers are trained to be versatile, that is why you see Engineers dominating the banking sector, insurance sector, business sector, buying and selling, music sector, movie industry, just name it.

Wrong!

It is not actually Engineering, but Physics First Principle.

Anyone that understands the Principle and really works very hard will be a billionaire. Incidentally, all Engineers who know and apply it do well, and those who dont apply it as well as the teaming masses are not aware of this principle, hence, the mediocrity.

It is as simple and as complex as that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This University Produces The Most Billionaires by darfay: 12:13am On Feb 16, 2020
BitCraftman:
Wrong!

School of hard-knocks has produced more billionaires than any other school.
Experience was my best teacher that year.

I bet you don't know how to read
Re: This University Produces The Most Billionaires by molybdenum0012: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vortex369:

Wrong!

It is not actually Engineering, but Physics First Principle.

Anyone that understands the Principle and really works very hard will be a billionaire. Incidentally, all Engineers who know and apply it do well, and those who dont apply it as well as the teaming masses are not aware of this principle, hence, the mediocrity.

It is as simple and as complex as that.

What is Physics first principle, please? Action and Reaction are equal and opposite?
Re: This University Produces The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
molybdenum0012:

What is Physics first principle, please? Action and Reaction are equal and opposite?

Smart readers are already googling the boilerplate and while you want me to spoon-feed you.

Do I sound nice? I only drop hints to enable the masses join me at the top. And only extreme hard-work can bring you here. If you are too lazy to read, there is no hope for you in this Universe.

1 Like

Re: This University Produces The Most Billionaires by molybdenum0012: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vortex369:

Smart readers are already googling the boilerplate and while you want me to spoon-feed you.

Do I sound nice? I only drop hints to enable the masses join me at the top. And only extreme hard-work can bring you here. If you are too lazy to read, there is no hope for you in this Universe.

I only asked a question. It is so obvious you have no answer for it, stop trying to be smart here.
I know your ilks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scariest River Creatures In The World / RELIGIOUS TENSION: We Don't Want Christian Workers Again In Our University / Is This Student Dumb Or Smart? [hilarious Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.