Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine (60691 Views)

TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time / Ex Bbnaija2 Housemate Tboss Reveals The Father Of Her Unborn Child / Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
romeorailss:

Na only u go know angry

Cho cho cho cho cho
angry

grin cheesy
Check out Tonto Dikeh son na, then now this one. The 40secs dey very powerful
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Xzydar(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
smiley
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Duru009(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Churchhill's baby ooooo...

Take it or leave it !

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Gistfans: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Lovelyn451(f): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Shattuck:
kuchi kuchi by jodie
wow thanks

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Princesscutes1(f): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
This baby looks like Churchill

Trouble maker
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Bryan88(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
hahahahaha... grin
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by miltonchux(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Was thinking Uti nwachukwu was responsible, but what I saw here, Mr Churchill 40sec was there.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Halam09(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
That face though.... I reserve my comment.
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Exodora: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
femi4:
Seems Churchill was there
No longer Uti , what the heck exactly is wrong with the world?
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Oh baby oh baby
Ur cheeks like butter honey from atica
U take my breath away
Ur pretty little finger so tender
Like petals from the morning bloom
Ur laughter, a joy to remember
Heaven has blessed me with you

I still don't know who sang this song...my best
Jodie..song title kuchi kuchi

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Splendor27: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Churchhill jnr

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by ritnd(f): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
I see Churchill

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by femi4: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Oh baby oh baby
Ur cheeks like butter honey from atica
U take my breath away
Ur pretty little finger so tender
Like petals from the morning bloom
Ur laughter, a joy to remember
Heaven has blessed me with you

I still don't know who sang this song...my best
kuchi kuchi by jodie....she couldn't come up with anything like that again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne32p8mCf0c&gl=NG

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Legendguru: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Keep it
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Digmygold: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:

I think she looks like Ned Nwoko
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by klax(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
southniyikaye:

Maybe that is why she has be hidden the baby face. The acclaimed father of this baby need DNA ASAP.

I'm waiting for Funke Akindele one day that secret she is hidden by not showing her twin face will be reveal one day is one day.

Lies can't go forever.
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Lovelyn451(f): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
femi4:
kuchi kuchi by jodie....she couldn't come up with anything like that again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne32p8mCf0c&gl=NG
aww thanks, ....this song is motherly love undiluted
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Funkybabee(f): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nairalanders done start oooo

Ewo tun ni Churchill, I thought dino is her father nah
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Mamakimy97: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sparkle777:
Every baby is born beautiful, pure, innocent and angelic. It's the world that later corrupts them into the mean ppl seen here and everywhere.
Ours, is to bless and pray for the child.
Baby, u are beautiful. You are blessed. You'll be a source of joy, blessings and honour to us all. May ur parents be able to take care of you.
And may everyone reading this have a testimony in their lives in Jesus Mighty Name.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by gbemishile: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ur greatest achievement?
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Nnecky(f): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
Churchill's handwriting. That guys 40secs game is very effective.
grin grin grin very effective

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by annawhite(f): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
antelope grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by Kingslayer4: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
I swear down lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by benicta(f): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
exactly
Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by romeorailss: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
Check out Tonto Dikeh son na, then now this one. The 40secs dey very powerful

U right sha grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine by richPHAROAH: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Toaskarity:
This baby quite look like churchill �
abi na dino malaye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) / Davido's New Maybach Car Lands In Nigeria Via Airplane (video, Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.