Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

A.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A.. (2685 Views)

Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.. by ecstasy357(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

I know the difference because a wise man can see through a numbskull who spews trash to claim relevant. Have you found an imbecilic goat for the brain transplant yet? Once you do i will know because you will start to sound a little coherent to fellow goat brained individusls. grin

No, I haven't. And I ain't interested in ya kind. Best do us a favour....let this go, I'm tired of ya shit as F***
Re: A.. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
why cant u throw her away and have ur precious peace of mind.some dudes be loving negative vibes in their life.
Re: A.. by davillian(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Simba Runaway and never come back
Re: A.. by Digmygold: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
ecstasy357:

No, I haven't. And I ain't interested in ya kind. Best do us a favour....let this go, I'm tired of ya shit as F***

When you do i will pay for the surgery. Its rather an urgent one considering how critical your case is .:
Nigeria is too blessed to have numbskulls in it ;
Re: A.. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
I guess I will never understand why a man will be paying any money to a woman he is not married to; whether she is grateful for it or not. Bro, the courting stage is not a stage at which you should spend any money. At this stage, she should be the one trying to impress you that she is worthy of your admitting her to your home, not the other way around.

This one is a gone case. Dump her then go and sin no more; by not making any such financial dealings in your next courtship.
its only in naija such happens.any man who gives allowance to a girl because she is dating him is a foolish man

1 Like

Re: A.. by ideabuilder: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Skmoda360:

You think it's easy to make money in Nigeria? Ask any struggling guys they will tell you in case I f you are swimming in money. undecided

Everyone knows it's not easy to make money, that's why you don't need distraction from a girl. Bleep her and move to the next girl.
Re: A.. by Skmoda360(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin
ideabuilder:

Everyone knows it's not easy to make money, that's why you don't need distraction from a girl. Bleep her and move to the next girl.
grin cheesy.....you are right......
Re: A.. by ecstasy357(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

When you do i will pay for the surgery. Its rather an urgent one considering how critical your case is .:
Nigeria is too blessed to have numbskulls in it ;

You are blessed!
Re: A.. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
how hard is it for guys to dump a girl ..
I don't understand.. atleast you don Bleep am ..
dump the biatch already gaddemit
Re: A.. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
how hard is it for guys to dump a girl ..
I don't understand.. atleast you don Bleep am ..
dump the biatch already gaddemit
Re: A.. by Akinbahm(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
ideabuilder:
Dump her and go make money.

Bro, you dont need to deprive experience to teach him the Almighty lesson to make him wise.

@MonTaNa92: Pls don't mind them continue paddling the relationship since u refused to wise up.

I must confess you've lost it, how dare your girlfriend friend blamed you right on ur face & u stupidly agreed to apologise to ur girl in fact you are international fool no offence biko...

With due respect b4 I start relationship with any lady I make sure her friends bow not to boost my ego but to have control of my relationship.

Imagine you are planning to settle down for such disrespectful, arrogant, ingrate leech are you out of your mind? I even read about the part she threatened to break up with you bcus u failed to support her financially fully bro u deserve thorough beating and you are not even ashamed of yourself to put this online?

Go get that leech and drop her sorry ass into Atlantic ocean and face una Business squarely certified mugu...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / Is My Girlfriend Trying To Form Boss Lady Or What? / BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.