Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... (1356 Views)

Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? / The Redpill Ideology; Nonsensical And Illogical. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by Ilekokonit: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2020
Most black women are selfish, self-centered, unreasonable and can't understand logic

For starters why would a woman spend a man's money over and over again with the man not batting an eyelid and happily give to her in many ways but when it comes to the inconsequential non cash items that she possesses, she becomes demonically possessive.

For example why would a woman blow a fuse when the man uses the wrong knife in her kitchen or steps on her carpet with shoes.

The same man that has given your sorry ass enough money to knock yourself out and buy 100 knives or carpets if you so wish suddenly becomes the enemy and brings out the legions of demons in you for one poxy knife or carpet.

Are these women sane at all ? Or is it that one demon resides in them that wants nothing good for them and prompts them to push away any man that can help their condition

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2020
I get your message and in a way, i concur. But i believe your way of passing it is a bit brash.

2 Likes

Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by Groovy1993: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
In a free world, you cannot be vulnerable and expect not to be exploited.
Nobody forced you to be selfless.
Try to be a little selfish to balance the equation.

1 Like

Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by Lonelypacifist6: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sense would no kee you, Very selfish unreasonable and Illogical Women
Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by calmG(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by Petyprincess(f): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sorry op,no be by force to have gf if you can't afford one!!!
Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by proclinician: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Blu03:
I get your message and in a way, i concur. But i believe your way of passing it is a bit brash.

The virus of lunacy in nairaland never infect you.
Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
proclinician:

grin amen!
Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by proclinician: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Blu03:
grin amen!

Not a prayer but an observation. There's a virus that makes members of this forum to reason like lunatics. Just de go for routine checks so you can detect it on time lol

1 Like

Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
proclinician:

Not a prayer but an observation. There's a virus that makes members of this forum to reason like lunatics. Just de go for routine checks so you can detect it on time lol
I'll go for checkups occationally wink
I've observed it too.
Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by We4all: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ilekokonit:
Most black women are selfish, self-centered, unreasonable and can't understand logic

For starters why would a woman spend a man's x over and over again with the man not batting an eyelid and happily give to her in many ways but when it comes to the inconsequential non cash items that she possesses, she becomes demonically possessive.

For example why would a woman blow a fuse when the man uses the wrong knife in her kitchen or steps on her carpet with shoes.

The same man that has given your sorry ass enough money to knock yourself out and buy 100 knives or carpets if you so wish suddenly becomes the enemy and brings out the legions of demons in you for one poxy knife or carpet.

Are these women sane at all ? Or is it that one demon resides in them that wants nothing good for them and prompts them to push away any man that can help their condition

For starters why would a woman spend a man's x over and over again with the man not batting an eyelid and happily give to her in many ways but when it comes to the inconsequential non cash items that she possesses, she becomes demonically possessive.

No man, I repeat, no man gives out money without expecting something in kind. So, if a man is spending cash on a lady, he is reaping the benefits in kind, and he should have nothing to complain about.

There are two ways of giving;in kind and in cash. If you can afford to give in cash, then cool, but otherwise, you can also give in kind. While the man gives in cash, the woman gives in kind, and that tends to balance the equation.

Handling domestic chores and raising kids are some of the ways a woman can give in kind. And any man who thinks that a woman's contribution doesn't measure up to his, is the selfish one.

For example why would a woman blow a fuse when the man uses the wrong knife in her kitchen or steps on her carpet with shoes

And why should a matured man in his right senses step on the carpet with dusty shoes when he knows clearly that it is wrong? And the woman is supposed to turn a blind eye just because the man is providing for her right?

In other words, if the woman happens to be the one with the cash, then she has every right to lord over the man, and he should not complain.

You reason like the type that thinks that just because he has money to throw around, then he deserves to be treated like a demi-god.

Exhibiting some behaviors on purpose, just to rob in in your woman's face that you're the provider is childish.

The expectations some of you men have of women have surpassed the experience they had with their parents. You bought her 100 knives and carpets, but her parents birthed her and nurtured her to become lady she has become.

If she can challenge her parents, and call them to order when they err, then who are you to complain?

1 Like

Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
Sorry op,no be by force to have gf if you can't afford one!!!
. So women now are comodities right?

1 Like

Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by Petyprincess(f): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jaubdu:
. So women now are comodities right?
Not really bt at least you have to spend money on your bae na
Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by Petyprincess(f): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
proclinician:

Ahh swear she's still new though grin
Me sef have to take a break bt i turn one grin
Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by MrCork: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ilekokonit:

For starters why would a woman spend a man's money over and over again with the man not batting an eyelid and happily give to her in many ways but when it comes to the inconsequential non cash items that she possesses, she becomes demonically possessive.

true..we 10000000% agree.... Hisduchess dyammm 3000000% stingy wit punnny..she refused to help a brother in need!! angry

1 Like

Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

Not really bt at least you have to spend money on your bae na
so relationship is transactional right? And you wonder why we see our women to be very cheap. A real man knows how to treat his girl. As a girl if you value yourself,you don't demands anything from guy.
Re: Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
I think that thing is natural, they tend to be selfish in their approach and I don't think it's inhumane to be selfish but its excess is what makes a woman bad

(1) (Reply)

Janemena Dances Braless (pictures) / You don't Chase Ladies, You Attract Them / Between Guys And Ladies Who Is More Affected By Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.