Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State (45932 Views)

Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo / Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration / Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by adelaja70(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Asine:

RMD is Urhobo , he hails from Aladja
SO Urhobo bears MOFE
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Efewestern: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
pazienza:

Right. Many Ijaw communities in the past married lots of Urhobo women and these nearly upturned the language of the Ijaw communities. Take for instance Kiagbodo, the home town of Edwin Clark in Delta state. They are currently Urhobo speaking though they are of Ijaw origin, due to too many marriages with Urhobo women.

Urhobo are claiming Ofoni because they would be landlocked without Ofoni. But unfortunately, Ofoni people are proud Ijaws.

https://www.nairaland.com/3898626/group-faults-urhobo-inclusion-biafra/13#58138886

cc:Ijawcitizen

Sir, you mean the people of Ofoni aren't Urhobos but Ijaw? Wow, just wow, just some months back, same Ijaws were kicking against this same man because he was Urhobo from Ofoni, but a chief on Nairaland, because of his dislike for the Urhobo nation thinks otherwise.

https://thenationonlineng.net/we-wont-allow-imposition-of-urhobo-as-bayelsa-deputy-gov/

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Blessedndu(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Chai. So there is urhobo in bayelsa,,
Yea
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by skedy1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
That name get as e be.

I no fit bite my tongue
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by nnaeyes6: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Am still trying to pronounce those names. Those that studied Botany and Zoology should help us out.
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by kayroc: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
fergie001:

The outgoing Gov is his oga, and wants his seat at Senate. A seat he will now get, for sure.

Na game.

Mehn politics is deeper.
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by kayroc: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Elbone2:

Lawrence is Dickson's puppet...Being that they are from the same constituency and Dickson clearly wants the Senate seat...Dickson would have promised to make Him the Next Governor after Diri after all na Dickson make am Senator...At this point it would be up to the Senate to declare the seat vacant then the right is up to the ruling Governor to appoint someone that will occupy the said seat til INEC holds a fresh election or after the tenure elapses....So,I see Dickson there at the Senate already and there is nothing the APC or their candidate Capt.Karimo can do about this.

These politicians and calculation sha
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by mayklef(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mystiquefia:

You can't pronounce it doesn't make it shitty. Be guided young man
Fu*k off elderly man
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Just call him Law, for short. Wheew! What a name!! grin
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Legendguru: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
mayklef:
I cnt pronounce dat sh*ty name 2 save my head grin grin grin
Stop that!! It's pronounced "AirRuleJarPoor" EWHRUDJAKPO.... Respect our mother Tongue Pls.No pun Intended.
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by nlPoster: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bear007:
And you expect me to pronounce that name...

Just say Ebora
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by LKO(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
adelaja70:

SO Urhobo bears MOFE

It doesn't matter here. I'm Urhobo but my surname is Istekiri. Most of my paternal uncles and aunties bear Itsekiri name. RMD is from Aladja community of Udu local government area of delta state. He is Urhobo. All my grand mum siblings bears Itsekiri names, yet they can't speak the Itsekiri language. The bond between the Urhobos and Itsekiris in those days was quite close, they lived together and married themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by adelaja70(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
LKO:

It doesn't matter here. I'm Urhobo but my surname is Istekiri. Most of my paternal uncles and aunties bear Itsekiri name. RMD is from Aladja community of Udu local government area of delta state. He is Urhobo. All my grand mum siblings bears Itsekiri names, yet they can't speak the Itsekiri language. The bond between the Urhobos and Itsekiris in those days was quite close, they lived together and married themselves.
OK.. Thanks Bro.
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by watchindelta(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
That is my village but have not be to there. Ofoni
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Werehkpe: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Efewestern:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-H9GtVMz2R60/W-7EoDvP1AI/AAAAAAAAM3I/Qg9kMz0xIlcN2igmRbrIUi5-stQs7FwCQCLcBGAs/s320/IMG_4389.JPG[/img]

https://www.nairaland.com/2289624/meet-ofoni-people-bayelsa-only

The Ofoni people

Ofoni is an Urhobo community in Sagbama Local Government Area in Bayelsa State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Ofoni is about 40 kilometres by water to Sagbama (headquarters of Sagbama Local Government) 5 minutes by land to Odorubu and about 120 kilometres by road through Odorubu toYenagoa (Bayelsa State capital) respectively.

The community which is a peninsula, due to its almost being surrounded by water, is about 6 square kilometres in size and it is made up of three sub communities (villages) of Ekrediagbo, Ekreogbe and Ekreyavwien which in turn, have a total of seven quarters.

Ofoni which is in Bayelsa West Senatorial District has Iseni, Uduere and Ofoni Oil Field of the SPDC. It has oil facilities such as pipeline as well as drilled and capped oil wells.

http://www.pacopalace.com/2018/11/the-man-lawrence-ewhrudjakpo.html?m=1

Urhobo ti take over.

Delta, Bayelsa, Deputy Senate President.

But why we de like occupy deputy post sef
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by TheFearless(f): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mazk:
that is why APC deputy help you guys in abbreviating his name

I'm telling you. Their names are always very funny
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by odinga1of: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Emmayen:
Oniovo mavo
Bros I greet your government
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by odinga1of: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Emmayen:
Oniovo mavo
Bros I greet your government
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Realhommie(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Lolzzz good to know. Funny enough I'm also from agbarho by history though it's not so noticeable these days because we dey claim okpe now. Lolsss
Your whole family, claiming Okpe now?

Why though
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
culturedboss:

Stop that!! It's pronounced "AirRuleJarPoor" EWHRUDJAKPO.... Respect our mother Tongue Pls.No pun Intended.
urhobo part of Bayelsa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills / ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.